HUMA BREAKS DOWN CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET

S C H A D E N F R E U D E

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ah man, this is just grave dancing. Poor woman.

H U M I L A T I O N

Awesome, she's gonna have to sell all those handbags
to pay her lawyers

off to jail too

I have no sympathy for this bitch, she and her Muslim Brotherhood cronies can fuck off.

Pic related

kek

>mfw

That fucking mouth

She'll know how much "like a daughter" she is to Hillary when the Hillbot tosses her down the well like she's done to so many other "trusted advisors".

Hes one of us

dat gleeful ginger MAGA

>that smug blonde qt at the top right

Fuckin' savage

>tfw she was a plant for the 8 goddesses and knows that she'll soon 'disappear' for failing

NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU NOW, INSHALLAHHAHAHA

how the fuck would anyone want to support hillary when her right han woman has direct ties ti al quida?

Yeah she knows she is about to share a cell with Hillary

hahahahaha

i have no sympathy. huma, better than anyone, knows how evil HRC is.

BASED

its fucking acting, all of it, they try to shift the public opinion to avoid procecution.

>he

Her human shit is falling off

dat smug blonde in the right,
fuck, i love this.

>she will never step on your face

Her face is 1/3 mouth.

has there ever been a better time to be on Sup Forums? did the trayvon and the zim zam come close?

what's the source of this pic?

wait they haven't locked her up yet? holy fuck america is beyond saving huh

No,

We are presidential now not internet thugs anymore

FROG WOMAN

Daily Mail link from Drudge

Did Hildawg break up with her?

> Hillary Clinton's closest aide Huma Abedin wept in the street as she approached the failed campaign's headquarters in Brooklyn
The FBI investigation into her pervert estranged husband Anthony Weiner is being cited as one of the reasons for her boss losing - it led to the Clinton email investigation being re-opened
It is unclear what Abedin, 40, will do now that her boss's political career is over; she has never worked for anyone else
Abedin made the phonecall to Trump's aide Kellyann Conway in which Clinton conceded to the President-elect - minutes after her cmapaign chairman had suggested there would be no concession
She declared her marriage to serial sexter Weiner over when he sent sexual picture of himself in bed alongside their son to a woman in her 40s - then DailyMail.com revealed his sexts to a girl, 15

lmao holy fuck

>Her husbands a pedo that bangs other chicks
>She was aide to Hillary
>She probably did a bunch of shady shit and now has no political career left
>She might be going to jail

Feels good man

> Knowing not when or where that bullet will come and instead left to question it every waking moment for the rest of your life.

Man that's some shit I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

No pity for this piece of shit

She knew who she was working for: the Military-Industrial Complex and the Emirates

May she suffer

She's a semite.

>had to endure years of spying on USA for Saudis dealing with pedophiles all around her
>was all for nothing her team still lost

I'd be pretty pissed too senpai.

It's a fucking storybook.

>tfw you're going to get beheaded by the Saudis for your failure to subvert the US govt.

Try again in 2024, Saudicucks

psssht kid

What was the content of that message Sup Forums?

No Protection she knows that an Orange jumpsuit is going to be her next dress.... She is the fall guy

She was trying to meme Hillary into the Whitehouse before Saudi Arabia went bankrupt, probably to give them half of Syria or something.

Now the Saudis get nothing and their pets get BTFO in Syria.

MAGA Ginger

You have 2 hours to flee the country or your son gets it.

- Pissed off CF Donor

we comin' for you bitch
@DonaldJTrump

"Gowdy has returned."

Frowny emojis

>You're fired
Followed by this picture

thanks, found it

That was fuckin beautiful.

DOWN IN A HOLE AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BE SAAAAAAAAAAAAVED

>shitting streets
that's india dumbass

Soon: Huma Beheadin'

Hilldawg breaking up with her

Wow, that's a pretty fucking astute observation.

Even if trump sucks, he'll be worth it to prevent the abomination that was the Clinton administration. I have no doubt that the priorities of the Gulf states who donated to the CF were far ahead of anyone in America, sans the bankers.

She knows she's fucked.

Clinton owes too many favors now, and she has no leverage.

She knows whats about to happen.

From Soros:

>I don't know what to do.

>no source
>no link
>no video webm
you people are so fucking gullible, this never happened.

Why not both? Fight isn't over yet.

>You have failed us for the last time Huma
>-Muslim Brotherhood

WHY THE LONG FACE

Some saudi prince warning her he is gonna murder her whole family if he doesn't get his money back.

She knows what happens to those who fail Hillary

"No more pizza for ya."

She's a paki. Like India except more snackbars.

I don't think she herself will be offed, however her deals with the MB were unearthed and aired and all those connections will probably be yanked out by the roots, especially if Trump puts the MB on the terror groups list. This is probably the end of 8 (if not many more) years of infiltration by the MB and a reset back to square one when their operatives went to black sites to have their balls shocked with car batteries.

Fuck, I'm hard.

That's not even a joke!

and then

It all came crashing down so quickly for her. Just a short while ago, she was on top of the world. Now there's nothing left.

Probably like

>START RUNNING.
>DON'T STOP.

when everyone knows you're a pedal file.

Glorious

thanks for the rare mate

Man, Malawi posters are a diamond dozen these days

The ramifications sink in

well thats what you get for marrying for politics and not love and decency

The Clintons unofficially cut her off weeks ago.
Now she knows what's going to happen next. You Don't fuck up like that and just 'walk away'.

Successful Husband
Successful Career
No jail

and the fingerpointing begins

>that Starbucks Christmas cup won't change
cry baby cry

>part of Muslim brotherhood

How many bullets did we dodge with these elections ? I can't count them anymore.

lmao this mentally unstable person was so close to having power over the government

thank god

Huma is kill

F

I really want to see what abomination of Muslim subversion Obama has left in the FBI. Don't believe for a second that it only went as far as turning focus to "sovereign citizens", Omar Mateen was an asset and his missing wife was picked up by the Feds after the mission.

>fellow white women
>Ruiz-Grossman
wew fucking lad

>Implying people in the Hillary timeline aren't gravedancing Trump as we speak

>crying in public
ATTENTION WHOOOOOOOORE

All her friends from the Democratic party turning on her and Hillary for fucking up so badly.

>Not understanding she just inadvertently pissed off people playing the game for keeps.

Like Tyrion said: "You lose the game, you die." pertaining to networking with powerful (And extremely dangerous!) people to enrich yourself and gain influence.

That nigga passin the j

She's estranged from Clinton, the bitch wants nothing to do with her as she blames her for the loss. And she's getting a divorce. She's disgraced and will never work in politics again. And I'd be surprised if she isn't offed or put in jail shortly.

So are we /Berenstein/ or /Berenstain/ now? I haven't checked my old books since Trump won.