Mike Pence was a mistake

Mike Pence was a mistake.

Why?

What's wrong with Mike "save the flag, burn a fag" Pence?

>.04 has been deposited into your account

>time traveler
>knows whats up
>hates fags

What the hell is the downside again

Why is the whole Trump team so anti-science? He's got Mike "If he like cock he gets the shock" Pence, they are saying the Secretary of Education is gonna be Ben "WE WUZ NO MONKAYS" Carson and got some other people who don't believe in Climate Change.

They're probably gonna underfund NASA too.

He's awesome! I can't wait for mandatory gay conversion therapy to begin.

Mike "lightning crashes if you put it in mens asses" Pence was the best we could hope for in a VP. He has a track record of balancing the budget, bridging jobs back to his state, and libfags will not fuck with Trump and make this guy president.

He won't be the first controversial man of God as VP.

>Making this thread was a mistake
>Bait

>extra virginia votes
>helped get the christfags on board
>is insurance against trump assassination

Mike "if you suck cock you get the electric shock" Pence is a god amongst men.

:^) faggots BTFO XD

nothing wrong with Mike "feel queer, get mauled by a bear" Pence

anyone got the full list of Mike "Frag that Fag" Pence nicknames?

queer and bear dont rhyme but good enough

Magic mike is a great man

I'm just afraid that rethuglicans will rally around pence instead of Donald.

He's been a political outsider for the whole campaign and there's also the anti-Trump people from the primaries like Ryan.

i've heard some people pronounce it "biar" but eh, accents

>taking potshots at pence

why?

Mike "Assassination insurance" Pence is doing his job perfecetly

...damn that was a wasted get

I'm all for Trump, but Pence was indeed a mistake. He's openly against the freedom of being gay.

pence is insurance. get rid of trump who would be best at finding middle ground between the two parties or receive a hardline republican turned stone cold from the future he time travelled from.

All memes aside Pence was a mistake.

Mike pence will kill gays and shit. Sounds good to me.

He is not a mistake, infact he will be president for 8 years after trump finishes his, and he will keep donalds legacy

Faggot.

He's insurance against a trump assassination

Mike Pence wasn't a mistake. Trying to make him President too soon would be a mistake. The establishment Republicans need to quit being so STUPID and instead be thankful that we have Republicans across the board. Give Trump 4 or 8 years, and then, only then do you start considering whether you want a Mike Pence presidency. Anything else is treason against the Republican party.

I wish it was Cruz desu, but Pence isn't bad.

Nah, Pence is a good man

who?

He's against fags.

Pence is going to be Trump's enforcer in Congress and the senate who gets things done.

He is your only hope. Seriously guys Trump is a joke, not as big as Clintons but still.

Only a faggot atheist would say that.

what's wrong with fags?
this one looks pretty cool

Then he's a good man.

Mike Pence is a great guy. Solid conservative, not too cucky, and EXTREMELY loyal.

What's wrong with Mike "Judgement Day for queers and gays" Pence?

you fucking kidding me he helped us sweep the rust belt

What? Trump assured all dem sweet christian votes, whats not to like? Guy is bretty based too.

in 2020 americans are going to be so ashamed of Trump that they will vote for Bernie or someone like him to reverse his politics. Mark my words.

no one actually likes him, he's a final gambit so that no one will assassinate trump

>false flag Clinton shill

He was picked as a strategic choice.
If they remove Trump, they'd have Mike "The best homo deterrent is a direct current" Pence as president

Mike "the flaming fag drag" Pence

Its funny to watch the LGBTBBQ breakdown because of him

He's the perfect safety net to ensure some whiny Hillary fag doesn't try to take a shot at Trump and let Pence assume the presidency

NASA literally got defunded by Obama

Says OP while stuffing the second Bad Dragon dildo in his ass
>see a fag or nigger
>pull the trigger

You are correct. Have a you.

Pence is dope. We need to get Christian values put in a major spotlight again. Also, my mom is a christian conservative and was more excited for Pence than Trump. He won us the election

>implying the VP will have any say in anything other than ribbon cutting ceremonies.

Mike "Give him head, get some lead" Pence

He just said that he's a good man.

reminder that these and the "barron is autistic" threads are being spammed by the remaining unemployed CTR shills

He is the best preventing measure against Trump assassination.

Imagine a SJW life under Mike "zap the fags" Pence presidency.

Faggots are a mistake

Remember Generation Z it's going to be allowed to vote.

literally the most generic republican ever to exist. if they sold republicans in stores it would be aisle after aisle of mike pence. so fucking generic

Pretty much this. It's insurance to make sure that no one tries to kill Trump.

How can a man as based as Pence be a mistake? He's a better candidate than Trump desu.

this

Mike "HIV positive, 40 amps to negative" Pence

I know nothing about him whatsoever except that he looks genuinely frightening

Mike "You take up it the anus? That's fucking heinous" Pence

Thats why he is a shit pick after 4 years of bulling by this idiot what do you think will happen?
Not to mention that reps can just get rid of trump and have this puppet as president.

Naw, hes a contengency plan

>We live in the bad timeline where this guy didn't became Trump's VP

I think Pence has two main advantages:

1. He's a way of bringing neocon and paleocon holdouts into the fold and easing their worries that Trump is going to MAGA without them getting some of the political brownie points.

2. Assassination insurance. What's the best way of stopping an enemy who's thinking of killing you? Ensuring that whoever will take your place will be even more loathsome to your enemies.

He's also grandpa-tier comfy af tbqh senpai.

If Trump gets assassinated we literally end up with the Handmaid's Tale in real life.

Libshits are so afraid of him they wont even try.

Mike Pence and Kellyanne Conway were the two best things to happen to Trump.

GOD BLESS THE BASED SILVERWOLF!

Not really. Made for damn sure that no one would want to assassinate, or impeach Trump. Trump is literally too smart for this game.

that and Newt Gingrich giving him advice.

>2. Assassination insurance. What's the best way of stopping an enemy who's thinking of killing you? Ensuring that whoever will take your place will be even more loathsome to your enemies.
If true, this is some three digit dimensional chess.

>tfw bisexual
>tfw laughing at all these idiots who think Mike "Give Gays more power, about 50,000 volts more power" Pence is going to jump start some giant federal gay conversion therapy concentration camps
The funny thing is I have more straight liberal friends bitching about this shit too, it's literally the ideology of "let me be offended on your behalf".

Mike Pence wasn't a mistake at all. He's effective life insurance for Trump.

yeah, but whatever, he would make a good attorney general, give him a while but keep him close and keep an eye on him, he's is the weak point of the Trump revolution

first you retards and your fear mongering, we need the cuck vote to enact some of the things Donald wants done in his first 100 days, Congress ain't going to appoint term limits on themselves without massive public pressure, you need to get these people eager to enact term limits instead of making them cry and make fake facebook posts about the cruel people said mean things

we got work to do here asshole

Mike is non-issue.
The only problem people hae with him is his anti-LGBT policies, which Trump already considers a done deal as per SCOTUS decision, any talk about "states rights" coming from Trump is nothing but an attempt to wooh the republican establishment. Gays will be priority number 355 in the back of his mind as his deports the illegals and rebuilds the Rust Belt.

>sweden wants a Pro-TPP cuckold who wrote in fucking John McCain as VP
Why am I not surprised?

Mike "maymays instead of gays" Pence

You think Biden was there for his intelligence and clear thinking?

Yeah you're right. This guy like Mitt Romney 2.0

Based as fuck

>tfw Kellyanne Conway is the first woman to manage a victorious presidential campaign
She's so based, I hope she gets a good position in Trump's cabinet.

To be fair though if Hillary won then her manager would've had the same distinction.

thing is, Biden would've probably beat Trump in the general. Biden could sell freezers to Eskimos.

anybody who thinks they have dirt on Pence now thinks they own the presidency if they can kill Trump,

Pence who with all his anti gay shit there are probably a ton of photos of him sucking cocks to keep him in line,

genius move, instead of hiring a relative where the VP would follow the exact same policies guaranteed and plus would get sympathy cred from the public,

BTW check the astrology for Trump's inauguration he is already scheduled to be assassinated,

moon void of course during inauguration just like every other president who ever got assassinated

Pence sucks so make the best of it, keep him close, keep him busy, record everything he does, everyone he talks to

Is Obama's Common Core eduction pro-science?
Trump will rightfully end it.

I swear christians are more muslim than muslims...

Biden was there because he liked to screw kids

all the pedo threads disappearing, I guess that story is now Alex Jones only so he can spin the fuck out of it instead of legit research being done here

this is needed

t. "tolerant LBGT muslim"

>praying the gay away is worse than slaying the gay away.
user...

I'm pretty sure Pence is there as a decoy. Nobody can touch Trump if the person who would replace him believes in conversion therapy.

Guys, he is a Turk
They are all very gay

I saw something about space exploration yesterday. Apparently they're gonna lowball NASA, but encourage increased spending in the private sector.

There are so many gay Turks in Germany, you won't believe it
And not the twink-gay type, but full blown hairy sweaty fisting each other arses bloody gay.

Sure killing is overall worse but electrocuting?
I mean how cruel is that?
Thats torture and kilking is at least stops the pain.

Hello Turk brother!

>ITT people who don't understand 4D chess

liberals literally can't plan an assassination on Trump because they get Pence as POTUS if they do

The sucking dick shit would've already come out by now. The libfags hated him with a passion back when he was governor and would've used that shit to neutralize him back then.

Why does nu-Sup Forums hate actual conservatives and the right?