Defeating Spider-Man

How would you defeat Spider-Man?

Ignoring the whole “plot armor” thing because let’s just say Marvel wants to drum up sales and kill him off or whatever.

How would YOU do it?

He gets his ass kicked quite often, despite Spider-Sense. But to answer your question, OP, plant a bomb in Aunt May

shoot him in the balls

Can of raid.

At least he isn't Batman plot armor tier but he's bad. But it also seems to make writers very lazy. Beating The Hulk? Really?

I'm not falling for this one, Norman

Find out his identity and have a nice talk with Aunt May.

Use an attack involving supersonics. Being deafen and covering his ears would allow you time to attack.

Distract him with personal problems

By manipulating the status quo

Put a baby in a microwave and demand he surrenders before babby goes ding ding ding

Make Bendis EiC
Alternatively there's always trap-room with molten-metal sprinklers
Sure he COULD tear the door off its hinges, if he wasn't being sprinkled with molten metal and thus dying horribly
Less grimderp, just trap him in another dimension, like Spotworld

They answered this when marvel did exactly what you suggested.

Their response was: shoot him, throw every major foe at him, and whittle him down to nothing over the course of an afternoon of pushing through events that may have each individually killed him.

Work around his spider sense by goading him into eventually ignoring it because you kept sending him false positive signals.

Me as a writer, or me as a villain?

>How would you defeat Spider-Man?

Break his spirit. Spider-Man can be overpowered, beaten to a pulp, but he always comes back because his pesky drive and ambition to be a hero. I will make him never want to be a hero again.

Plant c4 everywhere in his apartment complex, knock out MJ and strap her with a suicide vest, and camp on a nearby roof top looking over the place with a .50 cal so I can get a shot in if he somehow manages to swing out of there.

>start a new series where miles is spideys partner through out the whole comic, teaching him how to be a hero
>at some point miles loses his powers like in spider man 2
>he's walking down the street in a hoodie when a robbery happens
>robber is also wearing a hoodie
>miles can't stop him because no powers
>police arrive and try taking miles in for questioning
>miles resist and gets to run
>they take out their guns and aim
>pages been watching the whole thing and jumps in between to stop him from getting killed
>miles sees what happened and takes out the police with his powers back
>"miles... with great power... comes... great responsibility"
>Spider-Man dies
Now the series is over and miles gets his own. The end

Rape MJ

>because his pesky drive and ambition to be a hero
The man made a deal with the devil

>Reverse engineer a spider tracer
>It's already tuned to his spider sense
>Plant it on him
>Remotely control it's signal output
>CONSTANT DANGER ALL THE TIME
>Either it makes him paranoid or he just grows to ignore his own spider sense (or both)
>String up MJ and hurl her off a bridge
>He leaps after her, catches her
>MJ pulls off her wig and stabs him in the throat
>It was me all along
>Your first enemy is now your last
>I am the Chameleon