Y'all have become what you used to hate

I can remember a long time ago I'd occasionally visit Sup Forums and you'd have people all political stripes debating there views with the unifying point being independence and anti-establishmentism. Above all, were against group think, ignorance, and hostility to outsiders.

My my, how times have changed. Now Sup Forums champions a giant orange cheeto named DRUMPF who is currently having a nervous breakdown realizing his presidency is going to be an absolute disaster.

Am I bitter? Ya, I am, I don't if you sociopaths find that funny. A lot of people I know are scared shitless (and I don't even live in the states).

You guys might find this funny, but your going to suffer just as much from all the economic, military and social policy disasters this fuckin mental midget DRUMPF gets you into.

Fuck DRUMPF and fuck you stupid sweatpants wearing video game playing racists living in your mom's basements.

>Canada

Checks out.

Sup Forums is anti-mainstream
Of course it will always change directions
Because Sup Forums is the avant garde of the internat
Fucking leaf

I remember when i came to Sup Forums and it wasn't spammed with "drumpf" and "cheeto"

Look who's watching John Oliver. Go outside and take a rest from the regressive propaganda.

In the words of Michael Moore, electing Trump is the biggest FUCK YOU that the global political and economic establishment has ever received.

America might be worse under Trump, it might be better under Trump.. but you will ALWAYS be A FUCKING LEAF

It's not John Oliver dude. It's pretty much anyone whose not an internet sociopath that could see through this snake oil salesmen. He doesn't dude a fuck about you. He lives in a fucking tower with his name on it in gold. You honestly think this SHIT bag gives a fuck about everyday people?

>A leaf
>A FUCKING LEAF

views with the unifying point being independence and anti-establishmentism.

Above all, were against group think

pick one shill

Are you going to come back and correct the record when Trump solves all of the America's problems in just 4 short years?

No, you'll probably just keep calling people names to feel better about yourself. Have a nice life, leaf.

well said

>Sup Forums is anti-mainstream
>a most popular board is anti-mainstream

??

Look at the riots. The regressive left is breaking down and we can make place for actual open discourse. This is the best thing that could have happened to the political world. As for Trump's policies, he will be much more of a moderate than you think.

Gtfo

>My my, how times have changed.

This place hasn't changed, newfag.

You're a Loon, OP. A big, crazy, loon.

You think a woman that brags about her record on her stances that most of which goes completely against things she said in past fifteen years has us in mind?
You believe that someone who brags about how much they care about people when her foundation helped the exploitation of Haiti while it was trendy to help then packed bags once the media moved to the next distraction?

So I believe everything trump says? No but I've educated myself and taking a gamble on the one with the best odds of fixing my fucked up country

>You guys might find this funny, but your going to suffer just as much from all the economic, military and social policy disasters this fuckin mental midget DRUMPF gets you into.

He hasn't even taken office and you're already claiming this.

The media are going to do this too. Well, they've actually been doing it already.

had me until
>a giant orange cheeto named DRUMPF

2/10 bait, see me after school.

>it will always change directions
ROTFRONT UND REAKTION ERSCHOSSEN

thanks for the shitpost leafshitter

>Ya
>Y'all

Kek
This is going to make some great Copypasta

fuck he got me

>DRUMPF

y so racist againt german heritage?

>a fucking leaf
Opinion discarded.

Yeah nah faggot. We grew up and stopped being nihilistic losers. Now we're going to keep winning.

Brah that Sup Forums only existed in your dreams

Because they have heritage unlike Canada

hey, you almost made me spill my mt dew, and we don't have a basement for the record.

I hate Canada so god damn much. The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Remember to praise him before you leave, fucking weeb.

Canadians

No More Canadian Bacon

Is everyone else enjoying the salty walls of text libshits are leaving here? I know I am.

lmao you are retarded

Sup Forums has ALWAYS been hostile to outsiders, you're a fucking retarded ledditor newfag

trump IS the strongest symbol for anti-establishment

go back to your shitty fucking le ddit

I liked your point at first, but that was so until your post went (((bawww))) about Trump presidency.

A fucking leaf.

>>Fuck DRUMPF

That's President-Elect Drumpf, you stupid fucking leaf.