youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzPUtyBnI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_transition_of_Donald_Trump
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo?t=47
youtube.com/watch?v=JmnDfUM1pdY
youtube.com/watch?v=s2hDMa-FAys
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928206/Man-Uncle-Coronation-Street-Hustle-Robert-Vaughn-83-dies-surrounded-family.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>¡D-d-drumpf!

God bless our diverse veterans everyone

I have a gift for you all.

Please spread it

AWOOOOOOOOOO~

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEug_0YFvDI

COME GET YOUR RAGE FUEL

GUYS

WE CAN'T STOP NOW

WE MUST MEME POLICIES INTO REALITY

SPECIFICALLY:

FRIENDSHIP-> ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA -> CONSTANTINOPLE

ANNEXATION OF CANADA

& DEPORTATION SQUADS

WE'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR, WE NEED TO MAKE MEMES REALITY
========
ADDENDUM
========
WARNING
========
NOW THAT CTR AND APPLIED MEMETICS ARE VANQUISHED JIDF IS TURNING THEIR SHILLING BACK ON

IN HONOR OF VETERANS DAY LOOK INTO THE USS LIBERTY INCIDENT, CONDUCTED BY ISRAEL TO DRAW US INTO A WAR AGAINST EGYPT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

ISRAEL REGULARLY ATTACKS OUR MILITARY IN EXPOSED FALSE FLAGS TO DRAW US INTO WARS (9/11)

DO NOT FORGET

BE WARNED ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate jews they don't like muslims or vice-versa (you have to like one or the other if you're a kike puppet)

is ACTUAL JIDF trying to create consensus. They want to subvert the movement and craft policy from the shadows

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it

We must SUSTAIN the memetic energy behind policies that will fix overarching geopolitical issues via getting our finger out of everyone's cookie jars

I propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are obstensibly arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior jewry problems
d) NO support for israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

People are really going all out on this popular vote shit guys

AAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

*catches breath*
AAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHA

you did this Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_transition_of_Donald_Trump

New favorite wikipedia article.

NeoGAF is such a degenerate shithole. There were 2 Admins with Hillary avatars and were unironically trying to force meme YASS QUEEN like self-unaware dumbfucks.

Unrelated, everyone should be listening to SHADILAY
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo?t=47

Just point out how they are wishing for president Romney. That usually shuts them right up

>Assange wasnt kidding when he said he saved the best for last. Wl dump 36 had the john podesta input. He stayed far away from his brothers server. He appeared in the very beginning, and again when they were trying to build up the pied piper plan. His big rnc insider was paul ryan.

What was in the latest Wikileaks then?

Ignore it. CTR is desperate.

Ignore them. This is just how the cope with total defeat.

>If Gulliani is the AG of the DOJ he is going to fuck the DNC's shit up

Is the Democrat Party finished?

Reminds me of some of those anons across other boards saying they would vote Hillary to troll Sup Forums. Wonder how those retards feel now.

reminder that Trump won in the biggest EC landslide for a Republican since 1988

Anyone have an Arizona version of this?

Do we know when or who will be getting chosen for Trump's cabinet and staff? I have no idea if everything I'm seeing is just hearsay or not. Worried about staff being snakes and cucks from what I saw briefly.

MUNCHIN BETTER NOT BE TREASURY SECRETARY REEEEEEEEEE

i wonder what he's going to look like in a few years
hopefully politics aren't too hard on ol' donnie

Muzzies BTFO

Republicans are doing a double reconciliation to implement Trump's entire agenda IMMEDIATELY.

No and all those "sources" claiming they do are full of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmnDfUM1pdY

So stupid. Just like that google "doodle" for going to mars or whatever and there were like 6 ppl represented and 3 of them were dark and half were women

I don't know if it's MSM disinfo, but several have me worried. Especially The Goldman Sachs guy.

Flynn is ineligible to be SOD

Probably. They abandoned their largest demographic in favor of identity politics and are starting to feel the effects. That and

He will put a Jew in charge of that. Make peace with it. He knows Jews are good with money.

this pic is more than a year old

how accurate is it now?

Does anyone else feel like the pussy tapes were actually really healthy for the nation?

Teaching young men how to be more assertive with women
After all, as we've all learned over the years, once you grow up you find you may actually be a lot more successful if you take charge and grab 'em by the pussy

Is this the beginning of the uncucking?

It was worse than that. One of the mods was working for Hillarys campaign.

I DON'T CAAAARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

nice

So is Trump Force One in Trumps kids hands now?

I can't claim Florida analysis, that was another two anonymous bro work. Both bringing the data and analyzing

PA was all mine, NC analysis too althought charts came from somewhere else (a Clinton leaning analyst, ironically defending the wrong conclusions from his own data).

It's funny because the analyst that made the NC data crunch and individual charts has this line of thought:

> black support is down
> independents are surging massively
> much more women than man (55-45)
> many of the independents are millenials and suburban
> maybe it's white urban and suburban millennial independents voting in droves

The easier conclusion would be:

> Trump brought white independents
> democrat men aren't voting

youtube.com/watch?v=s2hDMa-FAys

>vid related

Signing in anons

I can make one. How should Awoo-chan look like ?

>Republicans are doing a double reconciliation
What does this mean?

this is what the world thinks of us.............................

what have we done............................

The weight of the world is probably finally hitting him. I hope he's up to the challenge.

This is the one

well this version is a more recent one I think

Bump

What the fuck is going on with Sup Forums? Every thread is about Trump being impeached or not acting like himself at the White House.

I fucking hate concern shills

If nothing else, they were helpful for showing liberals that false rape accusations won't get you anywhere.

Maybe this whole "rape culture" hysteria will calm down now, together with the rest of the SJW shit.

It occurred to them that Trump brings in votes

The Goldman Sachs thing is disinfo bullshit

The MSM tried pushing the same meme back in September, and the guy said "nah, I'm not interested"
Never trust the media

>Just point out how they are wishing for president Romney. That usually shuts them right up
How does that imply anything about Romney? He lost the popular vote, did he not?

Nah. Many republicans are still controlled by globalists. It's going to be a McCarthy-esque witch hunt.

CTR has some money left over I guess

John reappears whenever they need to collude with the rnc. He is the biggest health insurance lobbyist in the game. Wish we had his server. He does a great job of covering his own ass and never trusted the clintons to maintain secrecy. My bet is his big rnc insider was ryan, as jeb comitted race mixing.
I was watching it live when they succeeded in reking the va. Ryan was smiling like a giddy child and refused ro comment. Wish we had a rip of his server. Betting Theil knows exactly what went down.

THE SALT OVERFLOWETH

These collages will provide me any laughs for years to come.

Get fucked HillShills and CTR.

lol

Romney didn't actually win the popular vote though. Not sure what trump was arguing about

the shills have returned, risen from their suicides and speaking their heresies

Suvacks LOST
Trump WON

Praise KEK

And this is what the world thinks about Germany/Sweden. I don't think the US should worry what some vassal countries think about it.

what has happened to our dear donald?

its Sup Forums

this place has always been full of edgy contrarians and wannabe troll idiots

Wrong.

This is what the Judenpresse thinks.

>caring about what they think

SOOOOO DELICIOUS

That and their corruption is has been blown wide open for everyone to see, alot of Democrat officials are going to go to prison.

This is going to get really ugly, and will be fun to watch.

*sips tea*

lol

Who gives a fuck?

kek, 100%

Welcome to the new face of shilling. Trump winning was only the beginning, now he has to actually implement his policies, and the more demoralized his supporters the weaker and ineffectual Trump will be.

That, and a fair amount of bitterness over losing. Grabbing on to anything to make themselves feel better.

Flynn is eligible to be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. And a vote of the Congress could waive the civilian years requirement, should Trump choose to ask for one.

CTR shills and contrarians. He is composed and relaxed during the video and you can tell by his voice he was just tired.

It's what I figured, I mostly see these and think that they're false and move on. Thanks.
I just saw a headline that was something suggesting that was establishment figures and the goldman sachs.

Gee I wonder (((who))) could be posting those

A process to implement law without debate or amendment.

It's a parliamentary procedure that the Democrats used to pass Obamacare by pretending every law is part of the budgeting process, because they all need to be funded by Congress.

Basically, it was never meant to be used this way, but the Democrats broke the glass first.

He realized just how fucked everything is

He just got done being told about the Zenu empire assassinating JFK

THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS AMAZING YEAR

>GOP wont disown Donalnd.

He won them the full hand. House, Senate, Presidency.

Why would they ever disown him? He made republican party great again ffs

>sources say

They STILL haven't learned

When is the high going to end?

It's Friday and I still haven't come down from election night.

If Calexit was done in 2015, Trump would have won by 2 million in the popular vote and 306 to 177 in the EC.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

images like this one always infuriate me

Id slaughter those fucking pigs even though germany does not deserve to be saved after all their crimes to Europe

>If only you knew how bad things really were

I have them all. Sometimes twice.

REMINDER

THIS GUY IS CALLING THE SHOTS FOR THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

FUCKING

KEK

Goodnight Sweet Prince

U.N.C.L.E. BOB DEAD 83

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928206/Man-Uncle-Coronation-Street-Hustle-Robert-Vaughn-83-dies-surrounded-family.html

He looks like the average guy when he's about to take on a new job. He's like us

he was just informed that aliens are real and the earth is flat

Because Democrats failed to pass a budget when they were supposed to back in April, it gives Trump the ability to pass a budget if he calls a special session of Congress in January. Then when it's time to do the regular yearly budget in May, he can also do that. Effectively being able to do it twice in one year.

They're special because no filibustering is allowed during budget reconciliation. And since Republicans control every level of government with a majority, they don't need to listen to a single fucking thing Democrats have to say. It's an unprecedented positive situation for the Republicans thanks to the Democrats being whiny pieces of shit and once again trying to ruin everything with tantrums.

FIRST PRESIDENT TO BE FEOM THE WWE HALL OF FAME

>A process to implement law without debate or amendment.
wow, that sounds dangerous as fuck

>that show obamacare got passed
yeah my fears proven right there lmao