TO ME

TO ME

My Alt-Right

ALL THE SEXY TELEPATHS

Anyone else afraid when he comes back he will either have a mind whipe or there will be some sort of retcon to erase his whole Rightclops era and undo all of his character growth from the last twelve years or so?

What’s there to be afraid of? You should expect it.

I'm here Cyclopsbro.

We already know that that's going to happen

I was going to make a Cyclops thread. I was just wondering; what does Cyclops see when he fires an optic blast? Does everything go red? Does he go blind until it stops? Does he not see the beam at all? Is it like a laser-pointer coming from his eyes?

Well who will be our X-Guy then?

There will be no X-Guy. X-Men are team books at the end of the day and Rightclops was a passing fad. I just hope they bother to bring him back at all.

Jean fucking pants. My sides will never be the same

>Does everything go red?
Yes. He can't see.

>Yes. He can't see.
I mean, aside from the obvious times when he can't see.

When he has his visor off he can't see when he is blasting. When it is on he has control so he can see enough for his secondary mutation to have enough impact

Gotcha. Blind while shooting, probably short controlled bursts aided by super-trig powers.

Of course they'll undo it. Keeping him that way will only remind them how stupid it was to try and paint him a villain, when they couldn't even do that right.

Will the X-men ever be fun again?

You want him to stay a piece of shit villain? They're gonna pull a Steve Rogers in the end of Secret Empire and have him be a golden boy.

Considering the current state of Marvel: unlikely

Does anybody else hope Scott will have another confrontation with Black Bolt after he comes back?
Will they makeup and kiss?

Wolverine won't like that.

Rogue and Gambit is a lot of fun

>You want him to stay a piece of shit villain?
Inhuman please gas yourself

Somebody can give me a lecture order to Rightclops or at least a point to begin after the AvX?

>You want him to stay a piece of shit villain?

Fuck off, Beast.

>Cyke comes back to life
>monkey’s paw
>Phoenix turns him gay
>He is now in a relationship with Cuckbolt
How would Sup Forums react?

MY RED HEAD CUTIES

>point to begin after the AvX
AvX Consequences

Rekt

Cyclops's arc trying to destroy the Inhuman cloud was actually really good. I also liked Cyclops when he turned into a bad guy.

Cuckoos reporting

huh, i thought i had more cyclops related images than this

This. Move beyond fear user. It's coming.

Blackfoot prefers his wife to receive such kisses.

from

Another readhead qt to add to Cyke’s harem.

Based Land giving so many GOAT Scott moments

AKIRA!

>rightclops
>villain
kill yourself you inhuman faggot

>When the tv show does it better

I never read anything to fill me in on his recent character arc, was he wrong or right?

He was right but the actual author and executives think they wrote him as being wrong.

I really need to start watching this show. Do they wear anything skimpy?

nothing skimpy, but sexy yes. I don't have it saved but them walking in with stilleto hookerboots is fucking hot

>highschool after effects
>shitty acting

why can't they make good x-men shows?

sorry scott, they're mine now (somehow).

It's much better acting than any CW show and most of Marvel Netflix.

Now that's just not true.
It's only a tad better than CW.

depends on your veiwpoint. As an X-fag I am bias, so the fact that it is more X-men than the entire Fox-Men franchise added up together just makes me too forgiving for any pitfalls it may have. In 8 episodes we got more of the X universe than we have ever gotten in the entire movie franchise. And, yes, Lore doesn't make a good show, it has a good show and is seeding a ton of stuff that has or can be made more important. Last episode already dropped in Magneto and Emma Frost, and they show no signs of slowing down on the lore.

>wanting to taint Scott with the worst wife in all of Marvel
wew

That's not what "acting" is.

if we are talking about acting only the yes, besides the Strucker parents most of the actors are...fine. Not bad and not great. The Strucker Parents are really great actors though. When you compare that with Flash you have a lot of great actors with a lot of shitty ones that really divide it badly. What sets The Gifted apart is that it is competently written.

So when will he come back?

Burn.

Scott had a hard life

Is there really a point to reading those? I mean, the whole Rightclops thing came to be because they're trying so hard to make him the villain and somehow failing. It's like an entire saga characterized by Inhuman-push-induced stupid writing.

nah, it's fine reading until the start of IvX, then you want to stop. Has ups and downs but that's all X-men era stuff. AvX has some great stuff

That Rogue. UNF.

He should come back and join forces with Pymtron.

Are they triplets or do they make one blonde act thrice?

>B-B-Betsy
Was is autism?

If by autism you mean Psylocke telepathically forcing him to only be able to think about her, then sure.

or just crazy

Why is she such a slut?

Latent sexual obsession with her chad twin brother that wasn't interested in her, which just causes her to act like a crazy bitch when she developed psychic powers.

Whenever the xmen were having fun Cyclops would say 'cut the chatter'

>tfw no Scott boyfriend

Who should be his new gf?

is he an ass man?

JEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Thats his charm, you need straight characters for the wacky ones to work.

If its all wacky then everyones just a retard.

from the episode 8 is not that bad, just like all the other Marvel shows, before that is shit to me

>What sets The Gifted apart is that it is competently written.

Uh no, sweety.

Cyclops is the straight.

When are the Ugandan X-Men going to appear in the comics?

Who are the best and worst Cyclops writers?

Worst
Benis

Best
Jim lee?

>Jim Lee
Did he actually write anything? I remember him drawing on Claremont's run.

Do they kno de way?

I really like Gillen’s Scott.
He co-wrote with Claremont towards the end of Uncanny, the last few issues of O5 Xfactor, and the first three issues of X-Men. He then co-wrote with Nicieza iirc until he left Marvel.

oh no, it's so embarassing when your gf discovers where you keep your waifus

MY BITCHES!

The best thing is that Scott doesn't hide anything from her.

Who at Marvel thought making Scott '''''bad''''' would be good idea?

Scott would have been a hero if the Inhumans push didn’t happen and (possibly more importantly) Marvel had the foresight to know the BLM Matters movement was going to be so important and influenctial and revisiting the government would become accepted and encouraged in media and popular culture.
Seriously think about it, Scott who had been used for years as a sort of militant leader of his oppressed people and then HydraCap running the country?

*resisiting the government