Will white guilt finally end now that Trump is President?

Will white guilt finally end now that Trump is President?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=223793163&postcount=4095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because white guilt is an artifact of the people who opposed Trump to begin with.

It'll be ridiculed more, however.

None of the current white guilters will relinquish their views, but the topic will likely now be examined closer in the MSM.

It could go either way, but I'm thinking some people will double down seeing as the God-Emperor is the personification of everything they hate.

Sometimes I feel guilty for laughing so hard at the stupid fucking butthurt liberals.

The left will fracture into the reasonable and the extremist kooks

>galvanize those on the fence who thought "racism was dead" by proving racism can win you an election

Yeah, I don't think he destroyed white guilt for most liberals.

no
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=223793163&postcount=4095

FUCK YOU KLEKEK

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'll be so glad when the demonization of the white race is dead.

This isn't white guilt as much as its virtue signaling. As long as social media is around, you'll have people who do things simply for the "likes/retweets/favorites" because it makes them feel good.

No, if anything a Trump presidency will ramp up white guilt.

wait 10 years and you will know

Jesus Christ, I saw the same post almost word for word on my book of faces.

Only that Trump's campaign didn't feature a single racist talking point.

>implying I ever had guilt to begin with

Identity politics died on November 7th.
When will these brainwashed cultural marxists realise that Trump's victory was their own doing?
They're incessant anti-white racism is what drove so many Americans to the polls.

Why the hell white people should feel guilty about minorities or wants them to give them privileges ? Why the hell do they have to act as if minorities were inferior and needed them to be heard ?

When I read people like this it sounds... weird.. It's not really racism, but they are acting as if those people were different.

Their*

It's exactly the same as before since nothing has changed REEEEEEEEEE!

no there might be a few former cucks that now feel like that don't have to go along with it

I know there are well-meaning people who instinctively think Trump is bad, but I've never met anyone who actually phrases their emotions in such a manner as Mr Klepek. Such faggot-phrased opinions seem commonplace on Twitter and Facebook, mainly from Americans, Londoners and Swedes, and the odd middle-class continental European with their head in the sand.
It's a shame they can vote

>TryingToBeTexasThatHard

He said he wanted to replace a fence with a wall, to prevent masses of criminals bringing drugs, violence and fear to the USA by illegally crossing an internationally recognised border between two sovereign nations.

If that's not racist to you, you must be a cis white male

>UK
>discussing border policies
pls i wont take ur b8

>Patrick Klepcuck

Hmm, okay what should I write in my twitter? I want some attention today so I better write something. Lets see, Trump just won the election. If my designs of getting more attention are to come to fruition, I should talk about that.

There we go, I told them I felt sick to stomach. But that is not long enough. What should I write about instead?

Hmm, okay I am having a really hard time finding out what to write about and "I feel suck to stomach" is not going to net me a lot of attention. I need more additions but my mind is drawing a blank here.

Okay I better just write about how inept I am in empathy because I am a white male. Because I am a white male, I "can't imagine what it feels like to be a minority right now." So that means I might be able to do it, but as of right now, I am unable to imagine how minorities feel about Trump winning the election because I am a white male.

Okay that post looks good, I'll post it now.

Flood the far-south of the Southern states and create an English Channel style lake

Wet backs indeed

Possibly, there have already been what have described by the media as racially motivated attacks on white people during these riots and things are only going to escalate. Recognizing that minority groups are also perfectly capable of being racist as fuck is an important step to ending white guilt.

The hard but important part is remembering not to respond in kind unless absolutely forced since given half a chance the media will jump onto "alt right nazi pedophile literally Hitler attacks poor 28 year old disabled minority child who didndu nuffin" narrative.

Back when I was a kid, most dumb-shit, quiet social retards pretended to be gay because they thought it would get girls to like them and fuck them. Instead, they just became fags.

Today, most dumb-shit, quiet social retards pretend to be "progressive" to get girls to like them and fuck them. Instead, they just become fags.

Nice to see little changes over the years...