>dresses in dark clothes like i do
>sexy as fuck
Why do goths make the best house wives?

who?

>spider milf
>ginger
Bueno

Looks like some OC

They're rarely that thicc though. Either hamlords or fucking sticks. Nearly banged a coworker who, at the time, was a goth with that Dexter's Mom proportions. She got away though. Still fap to her.

>>tsundere as fuck, but would still care for and love me
That is not true at all and anyone who has seen a single episode of Invader Zim with Gaz in it would Know that
>>know how to cook, especially pizza
Also false, she’s a vidya playing NEET
>>can watch movies with me
Literally any one can do that you moron
>>dresses in dark clothes like i do
Is that really even a selling point
>>sexy as fuck
Not that way off model thiccnpnster shit your posting isn’t
0/5 points had any merit user, that’s pretty bad

The real Gaz, not your fat OC version, would make a horrible wife and you know this OP.

>That is not true at all and anyone who has seen a single episode of Invader Zim with Gaz in it would Know that
Shes more like that in the comics
>Also false, she’s a vidya playing NEET
Shes been shown to know how to cook, remember the bean scene
>Literally any one can do that you moron
Nobody does so now, though
>Is that really even a selling point
Yes, goth aesthetic is hot as fuck
>Not that way off model thiccnpnster shit your posting isn’t
Gaz is hot as both a thicc and her on model adult form

But she's Zim's waifu.

>another dumb waifufag blob thread

If you dont like a staple of Sup Forums culture then get the fuck out of here, this board isnt made specifically for you.

Leni.

There is no better choice.

>"Thicc Gaz was a mistake" -BigDad

Fucking this!

Best of all!

No sex included!

Stop giving anti waifu fag atttention, he shits up every thread he dislikes because he wants Sup Forums to be centered around him

>if you don’t like my shit taste you’re not allowed to post
Nah, fuck off dumb waifufag brainlet

Pretty much any Disney princess, preferably pic related

>Best of all!
>No sex included!
How is that a plus, and whos to say you wouldnt be ramming leni every night while she keeps panting and asking you to go harder.

This is the only time I’ve made a post like that in a thread like this you paranoid retard

>if you dont like my desires for more policing in board culture youre not allowed to post here
Log off shit for brains

>Log off
Lmao

No this isnt the only time, you lying retarded bitch, youve been flooding every waifu thread with your “hurr durr waifu threads are cancer” for weeks now

>Big Dad

Give examples you paranoid fuck

Because she doesn't exist my friend.

But pretending to be married to her would be amazing.

>i need citations because im a fucking faggot
Im not going to go through the archive you lying shit stain, but its certainly you

Do you even remember what threads you’re talking about
You seem like you’re just angry as fuck that people are shitting on these threads

>You seem like you’re just angry as fuck that people are shitting on these threads
It sure seems like a flood of more people(one person) has been shitting on these threads lately, when no one complained a month ago

Even in the comics she sentenced Dib to a painful living hell for weeks just because he turned off her game. Despite what you want to believe Gaz isn't "tsundere" she's just selfish and is only interested in video games and pizza. If you approached her the best you would get is her telling you to fuck off.

Still didn’t recite which threads you’re talking about mate
>one person
lol
you’re mad as fuck

She just treats dib that way, she seems cool with other characters like big foot
>If you approached her the best you would get is her telling you to fuck off.
What if i bribed her into sex with the promise of pizza or a new game?

>Still didn’t recite which threads you’re talking about mate
I dont need to because it doesnt invalidate my argument, because anyone that isnt a newfag has seen you shitting up waifu threads you fucking faggot

Who are you even talking about? All of those posts obviously aren’t coming from one person. Why would one person start shitting on them now when they’ve probably been doing it much longer?

You seem like you’re just one bitter faggot who’s trying to scapegoat someone because they got criticized in a Sup Forums thread. You should get help and anger management so you won’t be so mad at people on the internet.

So...... You wouldn't pretend to have sex with her?

>All of those posts obviously aren’t coming from one person.
But they are
>Why would one person start shitting on them now when they’ve probably been doing it much longer?
Because hes a new fag who cant take waifu posting and needs to leave
>duhh your angry
I have every right to be when this little shit is trying to ruin a hallmark of Sup Forums culture

>No sex included!

Leni has needs, user.

>But they are
How do you even know that? You seem a little, “obsessed” with this person you made up.

>Because hes a new fag who cant take waifu posting and needs to leave
It seems to less be the waifuposting itself and more that the same bland character is being posted over and over again. Can’t you talk about something else, like ever?

>I have every right to be when this little shit is trying to ruin a hallmark of Sup Forums culture
Wow, you really are mad. Also, is Sup Forums culture really that important to you as an individual?

you haven’t named any threads yet bitchtits

>How do you even know that? You seem a little, “obsessed” with this person you made up.
Because its obviously him, he posts the same things in all these threads
>It seems to less be the waifuposting itself and more that the same bland character is being posted over and over again. Can’t you talk about something else, like ever?
Its waifuposting in general he doesnt like
>Wow, you really are mad. Also, is Sup Forums culture really that important to you as an individual?
Says the faggot so triggered we are talking about waifus he advocates for it being a bannable offense. Do us a favor and just die

I dont have to you fat lard bitch, its obviously him

Bitch is so thicc like oatmeal!

>bigdad

Do you really get this bootyblasted over some faggots not liking your shit threads

don’t mind him user, he’s just mad that jhonen wouldn’t sign his BigDad drawings

My first time to Sup Forums and this is the level of discussion that I find. Topkek!

Yeah that guy got carried away with his personal boogeyman

Hnnnnnnnnnghh thiccer!

cringe

Maybe that user shouldnt have shitted up the thread in the first place, regardless if its one person making these posts or not its still off topic cancer.

The OP was pretty shitty to begin with so it’s all just parts of a shitty situation

here, it's fucking hilarious in all honesty.

Highest tier right here.

big cow tits

Is he reporting posts now? Sad.

>tfw you had a goth gf that was ready to settle down
>tfw you weren't ready to get married and ruined everything.

The ride never ends, bros.

whoever drew that is losing their hand privileges

>athletic, so she become thicc when she grows up instead of a hambeast
>not even a teenager but already knows how to cook and clean
>organized, helps her big bro get ready for work by keeping his uniforms cleaned and keeping track of his schedule
>cooks dinner for her busy mom
>cute and is easily flustered
>delicious brown

She's the best parts of a tomboy and a girly girl.

>Gaz
>wife material
>lazy, vindictive, selfish and rude
>but she tickles your penis so she's "wife material"
Cumbrain

objectively the best

She's perfect at everything, so naturally she'd be the perfect wife.

>Misha
cringe

But im not you fucking faggot