Who else thinks that if protesters hit the streets tonight despite a massive remembrance day for Veterans they will...

Who else thinks that if protesters hit the streets tonight despite a massive remembrance day for Veterans they will completely delegitimize their cause?

I'm personally hoping they disrespect one our more important holidays in the eyes of the country. It'll be a deathblow to their own cause.

>pic unrelated

Veteran here, locked in my hotel room in Portland Oregon. I was going to celebrate with my wife tonight but we were almost pulled out of our car last night by protesters. Pic related, black worker cleaning up outside our hotel after white liberals rioted

I hope they do. You know they will run into a veteran and say they are literally a fascist all caught on the (((media)))

I'm a veteran and I didn't fight so people couldn't assemble peaceful you Russian shill.

Fucking disgraceful. I hope there protests draw the ire and distaste of society. As we've seen the middle class white male is very much alive and well in this country. They're only driving away their possible sympathizers. But the end of the week they'll look like a bunch of radicals

Lol okay. Cause what's been happening the last two days is clearly peaceful.

The vast majority of them our peaceful. Some are annoying when they block traffic but a few outliers who just want to fuck shit up does not dictate an abridge of our rights.

It's amazing how many people seem ready to die for the 2A without realizing it's preceded by the First Amendment. Anyone who wants to peacefully assemble to air and state their grievances should be allowed. That's what I love about my country.

I never said you can't protest. I said putting your agenda in front of a day of remembrance is disgraceful to basic American values of honor and respect.

Timing is everything and going out wrecking neighborhoods with fear and violence on today of all will ruin their cause. America will abandon them so fucking fast

More pictures from Portland

So peaceful. I'm sure veterans would LOVE having people demand the death of our president elect on the day were supposed to remember the sacrifices they made to give us the opportunity to elect our own leaders

Have any of the protestors been shot by the people they're trying to drag out and assault? Is it just not being reported?
Why aren't more people carrying durings these dangerous times? One of the protestors was saying there will be deaths on both sides, because the only way to get change is through bloodshed, but I haven't heard much about any protestors being injured or shot at.

Come on guys. I can't be only person here who keeps a gun on him at all times, can I?

From last night

we're smarter than that. Just let them cry it out. Don't give them more fake oppression to cry wolf at

completly childish, and ironic after all the freaking out about potential protests following a trump loss, put pretty nice handstyle

holy shit source??

user, i'm completely happy with oppressing them. They are beneath me and deserve to be crushed.
Beautiful.

they burn the fucking flag too

Old BLM shit.

That gif is older than the internet.

it's gonna be, as the african american kids call it "LIT" tonight

get comfy

Do as your God-Emperor does. Let them defeat themselves. Win with diplomacy. Do not agitate them into war as Shillary would crave.

Let them defeat themselves

I suppose i'm just a violent redneck at heart user. Shootin my troubles away has always been my way.
But if you say so.

We all want to. But in this case we need to make sure they are the ones who fire the first shot. And we need to make sure it is loud enough that the world knows that fired.

It will give us infinite moral high ground over these radical scum