I want a nice, cozy Sup Forums thread with no fighting or name-calling

I want a nice, cozy Sup Forums thread with no fighting or name-calling.

How about a Wreck-It Ralph thread? Everybody likes Wreck-It Ralph. What were your favorite parts of the movie? What do you hope to see in the sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yV5a81odL8E?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

L O L I S
O
L
I
S

Ehh, it wasn’t really all that good.

>civil conversation

When did the soyboys invaded Sup Forums?

I liked the part where Venelope stole Ralph’s medal, because it reaffirmed to me the universal theme that one should never trust a Jew. Also, fuck this film.

Aren't they supposed to be weird candy trolls or something? Nobody looks like a human adult in their world, except for King Candy but he was a fake.

Better than Brozen desu.

Fucking pedos.

UR MOVIE SUCKS DICK, SOYBOY KUNT

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?
It'll be shittier than Sup Forums at this rate.

>game's been plugged in for three decades
>everyone knows its a game
>nicelanders still don't catch on that Ralph's doing his job the same way Felix is doing his

This alone makes the film unwatchable to me

Why Are they adding the princesses in the sequel?

>When did the soyboys invaded
When did the spics?

i just want the sequel to not suck shit

I find Ralph very attractive

> Everybody likes Wreck-It Ralph.

Yeah, shit like this is why I can never take people to movies on Sup Forums's recommendation anymore. Wreck-It Ralph was fucking awful.

Reddit that way you moronic waste of rom.

They do, it's just that Ralph's job is to destroy their homes multiple times a day.

>shadman

Most of the film is just a boring, run of the mill underdog sports event (racing) film. Some of the early scenes were funny but for the most part a handful of recongnisable videogame characters and imagery was just slapped there lazily to get you in the theater seat.

Really sums up WiR threads nicely. Not much to talk about anymore but the movie had a little girl, so...

Just post cute Vanellopes and get it over with.

There ARE other girls, you know?

Yeah, but they're trash compared to the president.

i can't love a bully

And boys

With felix's hammer they pretty much shouldn't care at all, considering it's just a job.

And they built homes for the homeless characters only in the last 5 minutes of the movie, when it should've been done since the beginning so that they wouldn't live in demolition ground.

>Everybody likes Wreck-It Ralph.
No, it was horrid.

>Can we have a nice thread about Wreck it Ralph?
>Sup Forums wrecks it

Pottery

And they are all adorable

>Sup Forums hates Crush-It Carl now
This board has really gone to shit.

I Bet Ralph wrecks her every night.

But just three, right? Puberty would be a weird time living in Sugar Rush.

>Nut-It Ned is now considered bad
The fuck Sup Forums?

The Sup Forums effect never fails.

>has had Sugar Rush for years, but the main character wasn't even playable until recently, instead it was always had some character named "King Candy" that I can't find any info online about
>that new shooter cabinet apparently glitched out at one point and had an NPC prevent the player from shooting while screaming some dialogue about violence in video games, probably a secret left deep in the game's code by some disgruntled programmer
>took a vintage Fix-It Felix Jr cabinet and reprogrammed it to play some rom hack with Q*Bert characters
>heard tales from the older regulars that a racing game glitched out ages ago while showing graphics from another game that was malfunctioning
What the fuck is Mr. Litwak doing over there? I know the arcade business in America is a skeleton of its former self, but that's no reason to hack his games to "freshen" them up.

Time to put him out to pasture, like his nana.

was wondering when such pic will be post, will post another one out of kicks for it

They're just Sup Forumsntrarians.
OP was happy about a movie or show. Can't have that.

Do you guys mean Break-It Brent?

I wish there was as much aged-down Ralph art as there is aged-up Vanellope art.

I think you're all referencing Check-It Chad and the Virginellope.

Well, seems most artwork of this 2 is aged-up Vanellope with a few shota Ralph here and there

I wish there was some more Vanillabutter

I haven't seen this movie, should I watch it?

vanilla pee

It's legitimately great.

people always make Vanellope and the other Sugar Rush racers too tall and skinny when they do aged up versions, just feels wrong

It looks just fine to me, are you sure you’re not just butthurt that it doesn’t look like your Thicc shortstack fetish girls?

The only other option is turning them into a bunch of plump munchkins, like the Nicelanders.

Slugbox does a decent job at making her look older yet keeping her body small.

I'm hoping for more romance.

>those thighs
Jesus

it just doesn't fit with Sugar Rush's aesthetic at all

pretty much

Need more hi-res Whipplesnit!

>hi-res
>301x616

>And then someone throws a Blue Shell at you

>bottom left
>"I came here to smug at you"

Clearly that's why he's asking for hi-res.

>But just three, right? Puberty would be a weird time living in Sugar Rush.
hence why I like the idea of the Sugar Rush racers eventually settling into a "free love" kind of setup

First of all, wow, the name of the sequel is garbage

Second, what exactly do they accomplish by having it be about the internet? For what purpose? As if the one actually good video game movie could be less about video games...

youtu.be/yV5a81odL8E?t=30s
>"There's no one I'd rather be......than me."
Gets me every fucking time.

Still don’t why her Dead fiancé junk mattered at all when it was all just a part of her role and never actually happened.

It's coded into her personality.

But, if that were true, then why isn’t Ralph eternally bitter about his stolen land and those damned Pale-Faces Pygmy thieves?

shrekeatsachipmunk.jpeg

He's had thirty years for the bitterness to fade into jaded apathy. Hero's Duty is brand new.

That doesn't solve anything, except reclassify the boy racers from citizens to public property for public use.

I meant more that all the racers would fuck each other in any and all possible configurations, basically the Sugar Rush racers would all be in a relationship with each other

DYNAMITE
GAL

>Sup Forums has a sudden hate boner for Ralph
>just like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Samurai Jack, Star, Steven, the Ed boys, Hey Arnold etc

Is it your guys' goal to just hate everything in existence? All of these shows and movies are perfectly fine but you act like they are all irredeemable shit now. What happened?

>>Sup Forums has a sudden hate boner for Ralph
>most posts are either expressing praise, valid criticisms, waifuposting, or shitposting
>Only posts actually hating on WiR are obvious shitpost made for the sake of contrarianism
Oh look, it’s nothing.

>reee stop disliking popular things

>Is it your guys' goal to just hate everything in existence? All of these shows and movies are perfectly fine but you act like they are all irredeemable shit now. What happened?
for whatever reason Sup Forums has become over-saturated with cynics and negative nancys in the last couple years