Was giving women the right to vote the single biggest failure the West has ever done?

Was giving women the right to vote the single biggest failure the West has ever done?

Do you think it's a good thing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

asspyro.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

way too much test

HHHHNNNNGGGGGGGG

Answer the question Billy.

No, the biggest failure was Linda Blair's acting career.

yes

Post more THICC Linda Blair.

>women in any position of power
>good

Is it because testosterone?

No, but it does matter too.

>star in one of the best horror films of all time
>get nominated for an academy award
>spend the rest of your career appearing in C-grade schlock
What went so horribly wrong? Besides The Exorcist and a brief cameo in Scream, her filmography is awful.

Women overall yes but white women broke for Trump, so maybe not.

You can bet your ass they were post wall 40+ grannies

White women single handedly elected Trump. So sometimes it works out.

What does that have to do with Linda Blair's terrible career?

No, but white guilt and minorities, and, you know, the whole (((liberal))) mentality of the 21th century has ruined their rights.

Its a good thing.

You think this has nothing to do with it?

>What went so horribly wrong?

I don't know, but she came out of it with a sense of humor. she once told an interviewer that her career went down faster than the titanic.

Either that, or Central Banking.

How the fuck have I never seen these Linda Blair pics?

upon further research it appears that linda blair burns coal, should have expected this from finland

What does it have to do with Finlan?

wew

We should gas these coalburner traitors.

Funny it sends you to a french page when you reverse search it
asspyro.tumblr.com/

bump

it's fuck hot

Not propping up the Ottoman Empire aka Islam containment zone

Universal male suffrage was just as stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms

yes

t. woman

Yes it was very stupid

> rhetorical question

yes.

giving minorities rights was worse

>Universal male suffrage was just as stupid
No
adding a few hundred thousand niggers is not the same as adding 100% more niggers in the form of women
>muh feels
>muh children
>muh vagoon
yeah
no

APOLOGIZE

Without the women vote, there is no Trump.

No you cunt, women played a key role in electing the Don

Thanks for pic anyway, sauce?

>arthur chu

DONT

The romans were against it. There Empire lasted 500 years and the quality of life in roman society was so high, it took us till after the industrial Revolution to achieve it again.

What do you think?

54% of white woman voted for Trump.

They redeemed themselves.

You tell me.

that's RICK FUCKING JAMES

not just any black dude

>I'm ply ink he's not just another stupid nigger.

what happened to the bone structure of her face?

>what happened to the bone structure of her face?
she got fat.

She didn't have.
>tfw I have better cheekbones

from what i read on fb; women had the dumbest reactions. Not angry (because french dont really care) but commented below my comments "oh thats interesting but i didnt dig it at all, all i thought was it would have be kwel first woman POTUS LOL"

with a fucking lol

And i didn't but i thought "then you will vote for Marine Le Pen, she would be the first president woman of France, right ?"

Women, basically, they CAN be great, but... too much narcissism, not enough passion/competition (testosterone induced)

They (except... exceptions..) don't dig in, they just stay at shallow levels. That pisses me off.

When i manxplain things to my female colleagues, they just shut the fuck up and listen, even the 10 to 20 older than me, because i have FACTS, i can check anytime to support what i say, and they learn it real quick.

>implying

Women and minorities vote left more often than men and whites.

Even if you bear absolutely no ill will to blacks or women, even if you honestly enjoy other cultures or the unique perspectives of people unlike yourself, even if you like having ethnic restaurants and studying foreign languages, even if you find beauty in their traditions, even if you've known smart and professional women worthy of respect and acclaim in their field, even if you've never met a single woman or nonwhite who was even the least bit personally disagreeable...

... giving them the vote inevitably means giving up the ability to live in a free country of conservative values and limited government. Your taxes will go up, regulations will go up, you'll have to constantly fear new gun legislation, abortions will increase, political correctness will increase. That's just the way it is.

White men used to control all that stuff, and willingly gave it up out of a sense of fair play. There aren't many women or nonwhites who appreciate what we've sacrificed. Makes me laugh when leftists lambast white conservative women for "voting against their own interests" - bitch, you wouldn't be able to vote *at all* if men had not voted against their own interests.