Petition to wrongfully deny Trump of presidency nears 3 million signatures:

Petition to wrongfully deny Trump of presidency nears 3 million signatures:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

>On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots.
>However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose.
>Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!

Day of Rope WHEN???

Rigged the primary, may as well steal the general too.

Good way to start a war though

DRUMPF BTFO BY ELIJAH BERG

I would really love for this to happen, seeing these nutjobs hung in the street over a "small fine" and LA burned to the ground would be a wonderful sight.

>Petition to wrongfully deny Trump of presidency nears 3 million signatures:

k

I don't get this. Would even happen if 3M people signed this?
60M Litterally just voted trump

Probably just a tool from the desperate leftist propagandists to create the illusion that the election was "stolen" from them, therefore creating a climate for violence.

She already conceded and he accepted the result. Literally nothing can happen, and if it does it'll be 60 million thriving, armed, military -trained trump supporters vs 60 million pan-sexual-racial xers who cry at the thought of even owning a firearm

So illegals fill out w2 forms and put the governments hand in their pocket when they go to work?

>3 million signatures mostly coming from foreign supporters can override the democratic choice of more than 50 million US citizens.

top kek lads, it's just like brexit 4 times more powerful, don't worry they'll stop crying eventually.

happened with brexit, it will die off

>almost 3 million supporters already
kek

make a pro trump poll
win

>they'll stop crying eventually.
You know they won't, and that's totally fine.

It would lead to war, those in power are not dumb enough to do this.

when? When cowards step up.
[spoiler]Never[/spoiler]
[spoiler]The Jews stole our spoilers, we sure as fuck won't do anything about it outside of shitposting.[/spoiler]

Funny how illegals go through great lengths to avoid being discovered as illegal, but apparently they can claim to send a check to Uncle Sam LOL

People this stupid don't deserve voting rights.

It's just like mourning, it's a process, going step by step, until most of them finally chose to support Trump or kill themselves.

>A petition to overrule a democratic vote
Holly shit Democrats are beyond retarded, how did you let half your population get so fucking stupid America?

>0.94% of the US population

How sad.

>liberal fags don't like guns and most don't own one.
>republican men like guns and have at least one or two.

>most us military bases are in red states
>liberal vs republicans would ultimately end in a decisive republican victory and the death of million of niggers and spics.

would be great tbqh

Memeing aside...What happens if they deny Trump the presidency and gave it to Clinton?

We should track down everyone we hear about being illegal so they can get their asses deported. A Trump administration will take that shit seriously.

i'd like to document her with my circumsized weewee

Just imagine the EC turn on Trump.

They will all be hanging from trees before the next day dawns and America will be in its next burger war.

They cant be so stupid.

>online petition
>Doing anything

They could have 100 million people sign this shit, it doesn't matter. They're basically asking Obama to declare Martial law, arrest Congress, then declare that he is President for Life.

59 million people want Clinton as president on Election Day. Close to 3 million of those still feel the same 2 days later. Surprising.

If this somehow works and they steal the election in the EC, there will be a civil war.

More like .5% of our population, and anothrr 1.5 million signatures from overaeas, particularly Germany, cucked as always.

Civil war.

Clinton already conceded and the sitting President, who would presumably "Carry out" the terms of this petition, said he backs Trump.

civil war.

This is so anti-democratic that it would lead to a civil war.

Unironic civil war.

Remember that not a single petition in the history of that website has worked.

Not a single elector will follow through with this now that the President has endorsed the President Designate.

Civil war, no question.

Yeah, I think we could reasonably expect a military coup

We should start one on Whitehouse.gov to ask congress to create a law that makes it a felony to pay people to protest (money and/or foods/services in kind)

If they don't elect Trump this would actually be a declaration of civil war.

A war the Hillary side would lose because most of them are comprised of whining beta cucks, bitchy feminazis, and overly pampered children.

If everyone who voted for Clinton signed this thing it would have 60,467,245 signatures.

And it still wouldn't mean shit.

read up on All war are banker's war.
What they wanted is rebellion so they can remove more freedom

>3 million Hillary supporters are upset Trump won
>those same 3 million already cast their votes for the loser, but think it matters

>Liberals not aware that Clinton conceded and is no longer eligible no matter what

I AM PMSL

War

It would be declaring the entire American population slaves and starting a dictatorship

>implying that's how many registered voters voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016

The white house, the senate or Hillary should come in public and officially put this petition to rest. This is just fuckin' ridiculous. Is this what democracy really looks like in the year 2016? Surely you can do better than this. Just shut the petition down and start throwing the rioters in jail after a final warning.

Holy hell lefties are butt mad. They need to just go home and have a nap

HAHAHAHAHA

if dead people and illegals can vote they can sign internet petitions

Good I'm glad, I honestly hope their plan actually works too. Death to the republic; it's time we had our first emperor

How many Euro and canadian shitheads are signing this? How many liberal autobots are signing this 50-100 times?

If this was done, it means you have enslaved America in a dictatorship via the Clintons and Obuma.

This is truly disgusting and pathetic

>Implying it's died off with Brexit.
They are trying to get it repealed even today.

Oh no! Maybe it will gain the same number of signatures as she did votes.
That would be quite odd and surprising? Right guys?!

>change.org
It's fucking nothing
Meanwhile: greatagain.gov

can we petition this petition?

Same shit happened with brexit, leftists are literal children.

>consider this a warning
What did they mean by this?

> Undocumented
> Paying taxes
That's literally documented you dumb broad.

Lel, this shit would mean civil war if it somehow passed. Why are liberals so bloodthirsty? Not only they insist to give presidency to the warmongering whore that lost in fair elections but they want to drow their own country in blood.

they can collect (((60 million))) signatures and it still won't change anything

/thread

It can reach 550 million.

NOT HAPPENING

Hillary already put it to rest by conceding and wishing Trump the best of luck running the country. Even Obama asked people to stop freaking out and give Trump a chance. Fucking OBAMA, the guy who said 3 days ago that Trump was a Klansman.

These leftists are just fucking insane and the agitators like Obama and the media have lost control of the mob.

Just report it if it will make you feel better.

Trips of truth

>3 million people sign petition
>Outweighs 60 million people who voted for Trump

I can imagine a large amount of Clinton voters would side against the petition too.

FUCKING idiots.

>Drink some water and chill
>They don't know I poisoned all the waters

t. mayor of flint

Ridicolous

lol oh a petition. So a large base of people are signing a petition to decide who should be president? Isn't that what an election is.

Nice flag

Only 50% of eligible voters voted this election.

So Trump only got about 25% of the eligible voter population to vote for him.

it would be fun to hack change.org and change petition title to - Congress of USA: Make gay marriages illegal and punished by law

Can't we just start a petition to throw out this petition?

yeah the election was stolen

what a bunch of faggots

>Alabama (Code of Ala. §17-19-2) - 9
>Alaska (Alaska Stat. §15.30.090) - 3
>Florida (Fla. Stat. §103.021(1)) - 29
>Maine (21-A MRS §805) - 1
>Michigan (MCL §168.47) - 16
>Mississippi (Miss Code Ann §23-15-785) - 6
>Montana (MCA §13-25-104) - 3
>Nebraska (§32-714) - 5
>North Carolina (NC Gen Stat §163-212) - 15
>Ohio (ORC Ann §3505.40) - 18
>Oklahoma (26 Okl St §10-102) - 7
>South Carolina (SC Code Ann §7-19-80) - 9
>Tennessee (Tenn Code Ann §2-15-104(c)) - 11
>Utah (Utah Code Ann §20A-13-304) - 6
>Wisconsin (Wis Stat §7.75) - 10
>Wyoming (Wyo Stat §22-19-108) - 3

151 legally guaranteed electoral votes

>Alabama - 9
>Arkansas - 6
>Georgia - 16
>Idaho - 4
>Indiana - 11
>Kansas - 6
>Kentucky - 8
>Louisiana - 8
>Missouri - 10
>North Dakota - 3
>South Dakota - 3
>Texas - 38
>West Virginia - 5

127 overwhelming victories (by 10s of points)

Trump has a minimum of 278 electoral votes. I mean, realistically, no electoral votes are going to change no matter how many "internet signatures" they get, but even in their wildest fantasies liberally couldn't hope to get these changed.

they just need 57,000,000

thank you, triangle with stars on blue background is what we in bosnia always wanted

>civil war
In a war, usually both sides are armed

she conceded so fast because if they would do a recount the massive rigging would come to light

But Russia would be arming the republicans

China would prolly be neutral since both sides don't like them.

>3 million petition signatures vs 60 million votes

I wonder what wins

It's just a sign of the Third World creeping into American politics.

that's what i'm saying. however, i did report it. not sure if it'll even help but whatever.

You can totally make out the east coast metropolitan with this map.

Literally everywhere that is red is some kind of small town or farmland that isn't in texas.

So? It was their choice not to vote.

more voted hillary

Let's say their plan works. They wrongfully deny trump the presidency.

Let's also assume that these represent the entire country's population:

>47.7% Clinton
>47.4% Trump

That means that we have:

>152,115,300 anti-gun libshits
vs
>151,158,600 pro-gun americans

In the resulting civil war we still win easily. I'm not worried.

>leftists own guns
Lol somebody call Australia, because the bar's been raised.

And lots of these people signing arent even AMERICAN

Wow, 5/6ths away from almost 1% of the country!

Just think, another million and a half and they'll be as worthless as the Brexit crybabies with their fraudulent petition.

LOL this is so sad yet victorious all at the same time. Poor killary. After all the ass kissing from the mainstream media, celebrities and rigging this election she still lost.

>Oklahoma 100% uncucked
Nice

>It's a change.org """"petition""""

Civil War

How is this even news? It's a joke.

The pro-gun americans could just stop growing food for the anti-gun libshits and their cities would collapse in 24 hours

Civil war

Death to tyrants. All dictators must die.