O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i want chillary as president now

>(((((Schwartz)))))

>no one is allowed to hurt his feelings
Only faggot liberals are worried about their feelings behing hurt all the time.

>gtfo my board normie
>saged and hidden

OYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

Trump is going to ban the word racist?

Sup Forums is always right

PUTAIN

>said no trump supporter ever

The difference is you faggots actually are wusses and I am not a racist, you dumb nigger

>Schwartz

Are people really offended by the word racist anymore?

Safe spaces are horrid abomination to growing the fuck up. The Special Snow-flake Syndrome, The everyone ones pussification of this country is being pushed back FINALLY.

why aren't liberals clever?

No one here is hurt by being called racist.

Sup Forums: BTFO T F O
repeat ad nauseum

More like no one is allowed to shut him down by calling him racist.

Technically Sup Forums is a safe space in the same that you're walking into a place with a heavily built up bias to some views already.

While free to speak them some will face far more illogical derision and vitiorl than others.

I'm here because I share a lot of the same views on immigration and globalism, but I differ on how internal citizens of different race, gender , or sexuality are treated.

>Hurt his feelings and call him a racist
>Harass him into quitting or harrasment his boss into fierong him and blacklisting him
Is anyone shocked with their reaction really? They clearly hate people who hold honest jobs and have no second thoughts about taking them away

I love it, it's like they want to wake people up, they still don't understand what is happening

Ice free roads for a century

Cracker factories are about to be top stock

French fries will never taste the same

You can call me racist all you want while you are getting chucked out of a helicopter

Wow, I guess Ill vote hillary after seeing this post
When are the elections?

When did we want that? If anything, I'm happy to hear retarded liberals making fools of themselves.

Bingo

Call me Hitler til your ass bleeds, I don't care lmao

>being called a racist hurts Trump supporters feelings
Maybe for the bandwagoning cucks, but for most it's just an irritant. They also aren't pushing for people to be beaten, fired or expelled and having emotional breakdowns if they call them a racist.

>we wanted trump to protect our feelings and not our wallets, property, and rights

This isn't a safe space at all you retarded kike

It just so happens that we agree on a lot of issues because we're not baby-tier delusional retards

>Sup Forums is a safe space

So if any board is anything but Sup Forums it's a "safe space" you should reevaluate your threshold for what qualifies as a "safe space" no one gets banned for disagreeing with popular opinions on here. A "safe space" is a place where only one position is even allowed to be vocalized.

The left will continue to namecall, mock, attack, and humiliate white working-class voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&

And white working-class voters will continue to vote against Democrats every time.

>Are people really offended by the word racist anymore?
This. If someone calls me a racist I either laugh at them or say "yes I am".

wao rlly maed me thnik

>strawman

>Dana (((Schwartz)))
Every time.
I love how Sup Forums has given me the knowledge of this filter. I have so much more intellectual power.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((Schwartz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

oy vey

i say that and im not a trump supporter. Why do they feel the need to generalise entire groups? Thats not very tolerant

what i would do to say kike to her face and watch her cry tears of lubrication for my ever increasing penis work outs.

what state was won over @ 9:30 PM? Florida?

>implying Trump isn't just another Jewish plant
Why do you think (((they)))'d let him win, become the most powerful man in the world, huh?

Trump having a competitive showing in FL is where the change happened, that's all that was really happening at that time period when the curves started going.

I really don't think a lot of your (and Canadian) liberals understand the shift that just took place. The union worker has been a bedrock of liberalism for 50 years. If the bottom falls out on the democrats for working class whites, it falls out for working class blacks, hispanics, asians, everyone.

Everyone seems to be talking about the "last gasp" of white america, I've taken a very different view, this election was the last gasp of the white bourgeoisie.

I don't care if people call me racist, because I can defend myself with facts and logical arguments. These people want safe spaces to protect their fee fees that are incompatible with the truth.

Liberals are some of the most dishonest people on this planet.

Praise Kek

>Are people really offended by the word racist anymore?
Only because it always comes with a dindu strike to the face or getting fired

i'm fine with being called a racist if i can call a nigger a nigger and a fag a fag without losing job and going to jail

Sup Forums is an echo chamber, not a safe space.

Learn your SJW terms it's not the same thing.

Go on /k/, and present a sourced argument for why people should be allowed to have fully automatic weapons.

Wait a week, return, and present a sourced argument for why people should not be allowed to have fully automatic weapons.

There's going to be a difference.

's point is that /his/ tends to be more friendly towards more liberal viewpoints than Sup Forums. So /his/ would be more of a safe space for a liberal poster than Sup Forums.

If you want to argue that there's a certain threshold of replies calling you a nigger and/or faggot before you get to call it an unsafe place, then we'll just be here all day arguing what that number should be.

Same shit, different name.

No it isn't. An echo chamber is a place where there is a consensus opinion by most of the users.

A safe space is where all opposing views are banned.

Chill, man. But that assertion that anyone opposing your view as being a "baby-tier delusional retard" is creating in your head your own internal "safe space" that doesn't foster open dialogue.

Allowed on the official or rule violating level, but technically when calm discourse can't be had there is deemed to be verbal or a drowning out of opposing views, like leafy above.

I come here more often for the unoppressed discussion of things that may be distasteful. Rather than the vitriol. I love Sup Forums for the vitriol of pure nonsense but I feel when trying to have a discussion it impedes things a little. Get what I mean?

>the trump supporters are the sensitive ones

No it isn't, retard.

>Mr. Pinochet, will the helicopter rides ever end?

...okay, those are more nuanced. Your definitions are better.

Ah, I do apologise. I did get it a bit mixed up. I think however echo chambers end up becoming self sustaining spaces of certain thought patterns.

>means 'black' in German

FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEE

Wait, let me check my catalogue
no
no
no
Here it is!
>straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent

I'm pretty sure no one here wants it to be illegal to call someone racist.

Being called a racist doesn't hurt my feelings though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
Just show them this video

These are adults in college and they need to play with fucking play-doh to deal with shit.

>((((schwartz))))

glad to know (((racist))) has no meaning other than hurting someone's feelings at this point, since it's been false-flagged to death. a refreshing hint of honesty from a kike.

This guy fucking gets it

When Milo was going to do a talk at my uni (he ended up cancelling it due to having a better offer I guess), the feminist society held a safe space self care session, with colouring books and knitting so people could be safe from Milo and his differing opinion.

I imagine it was more being pissed off than hurt feelings.

>that pic
The world always has to take it too far. That's why Sup Forums is contrarian.

"I know what I'll do! I'll shame them into submission by calling them a bigot again, it's sure to work this time! I-I mean it works in my gender studies class every time.."

I do agree that both are undesirable and there is little room for contrarian opinions in a typical echo chamber, as different opinions will quickly be drowned in attacks from users adhering to mainstream opinion.

Still preferable imo to a consensus imposed from a position of authority and its adherence enforced through authoritarian methods such as censorship and bans, which is how I'd describe a safe space.

Who gives a fuck about being called racist?

Keep up with the name calling, it got you Trump.

topkek,

God damn that video made the rounds fast.

I work in a university and my inbox was bombarded with apology emails for what happened. It was very difficult to keep myself from smiling, especially when they included the suicide hotline numbers for students, faculty and staff.

HERES MY PLAN KEEP THIS POST ALIVE, PLEASE

(BTW check dem trips.)

But I am racist. I fucking hate niggers and wetbacks.

Black and Hispanic people are okay, though.

it's probably mostly being watched by people like us. libshits won't see the video and, even if they do, they'll call him a privileged white male and ignore it. lefties won't learn and they'll double down on attacking people for giving their opinions and they'll continue to demonize and mock white working class voters.

Schwartz
>
>SchwartZ
>Z

Fuck off retard. "I'M GONNA TAKE THIS NEGATIVE LABEL APTLY APPLIED TO LIBERAL GATHERING PLACES AND ATTEMPT TO ARGUE THAT IT APPLIES TO THE LEAST APPLICABLE PLACE IN THE WORLD"

Tell me, do you get splinters from shoving those fence posts up your asshole? I'm sick of you retards attempting to claim "ALL SIDES ARE THE SAME I'M THE ONLY OBJECTIVE ONE". No you're just a pseudo-intellectual that gets high off his own simplistic thoughts.

>There's going to be a difference.
your point?

a safe space wouldnt allow a differing opinion in the first place. anyone can post on Sup Forums, so it is not a safe place. retard

This guy saw it.

I don't give a shit about being called a racist I just wan't the niggers out.

I am a (classical) libshit. Those groups are where I saw it first.

Maybe that's a good sign.

a group tending to support certain views is not a safe space. if that was the case, you could argue any place is a safe space. a church, a club, a university, a country.