Liberals are turning on the MSM

Holy shit
Liberals are turning on CNN and MSNBC
apparantly they are racist pro Trump propaganda networks... is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-bypassed-hostile-media-deliver-message-032459149.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/12/books/review-megyn-kelly-tells-tales-out-of-fox-news-in-her-memoir-settle-for-more.html?smid=tw-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kek. You know leftists are totally fucking delusional when they blame CNN and MSNBC for supporting Trump.

Look at this article. (((They))) know. We are now the most powerful secret society on earth.

>"It's organized digital bullying," Rosenblatt said.

>"They would focus in on progressive Democratic tweeters and barrage them and abuse them to try to incite an inappropriate response."

>"It became possible for him to construct an alternate narrative, I would say an alternate reality," he said.

(((ROSENBLATT)))

yahoo.com/news/trump-bypassed-hostile-media-deliver-message-032459149.html

Lol how delusional are these faggots?
They are eating each other alive, how glorious.

kek, the other night I turned to MSNBC to see reactions and the host of the show called everyone who voted for Trump white supremacists, and said the only reason they voted for Trump is because they hate minorities

Meme them into death.

They deserve to go down. Now they're trying to do damage control and this is the time for a kill shot.

they are secretly racist and pro Trump

lol at CNN and MSNBC
They did everything they could to get Hillary elected and they're blamed for Trump
JUST

If this was possible I would have demanded several left wing networks be "taken off my cable package." But that's the thing about cable packages - they're packages. You can't just remove what you want.

They're actually mad that they didn't shill hard enough, not that they weren't shilling at all.

You can in Canada. For people who still have tv's.

May Dad used to joke that "Democratic firing squads are always circular"

We should probably encourage this. Imagine the possibilities of a new generation of pro-Trump media

I'm not sure if this is some delusional liberal or one of us enacting a masterful ruse against globalist media.

That's not even what happened holy fuck lol

>I don't like it so get rid of it

Why are liberals such children?

If you don't like it don't watch it.

>apparantly they are racist pro Trump propaganda networks

There may be something to this.
I wouldn't be surprised that CNN and MSNBC played along with the DNC pied-piper strategy.

I followed the primary on Democratic Underground and there was constant bitching about covering Trump campaign speeches.
MSNBC aired Trump rallies almost every time, but not the other Republicans or Sanders.

gonna need some fresh WikiLeaks to know for sure

this is taking off... Apparantly this Megan Kelly book is where they are getting it from

that's what they are doing..? Would you pay your ex-wife to keep having sex with you but just send her to another room to have sex with her new husband because if you're a child if you stop paying for things you don't want?

Course, then again, Americans still pay for comcast. It is quite a different culture down there.

forgot link
nytimes.com/2016/11/12/books/review-megyn-kelly-tells-tales-out-of-fox-news-in-her-memoir-settle-for-more.html?smid=tw-share

>they didn't accept bribes
Now i know she's lying

>"Trump's lies and conspiracy theories played 24/7"
that's some top-tier delusion there

>I'm not sure if this is some delusional liberal or one of us enacting a masterful ruse against globalist media.
Either they're losing their shit and the cognitive dissonance is brilliant, or our anti-msm position is becoming normalized

>sent her a photo of herself with attagirl written on it

Holy shit, I just know that can't be true because if it was she would have been on his dick nonstop for his whole campaign. I can't believe he dropped an attagirl on her.

Just... one...more... push

I actually support this since it's MSN that spread fear and incite hate just to stay relevant. Would also be nice to see all the smug journalists out of jobs and homeless.

fuck my life
>tfw i have to deal with these cucks calling in to remove the channels
>tfw if i do it, they lose pretty much every other cable channel
>tfw i'm going to be called a shill because of the way my company bundles channels
>tfw these cucks need to get fucked

hahaha

Liberals are literally retarded. They're so full of hate, they're just lashing out against random shit blindly.

Exactly, we should support this boycott.

Let them kill each other desu. It's a wonderful thing.

I never thought i'd live to see the last stand of sjw's. Where did it go so right?

No I'd rather have that all you do is pay your ex wife and don't get anything in return

Forget about the massive collision between the DNC and media goyim!

Meme it to reality, they will change there attitudes when they lose there money

haha.. I dont even know who`s jewing who anymore.. where did you find this?

>Free rooms and flights for fair coverage
>Bribery

I thought things like this were basic accommodation

You have to realize that while "rightwing" people are basing their political views around stability and order, lefties base it around their sense of justice/righteousness.

Because of media brainwashing and growing up with a society telling them that everything they believe in is the ultimate truth (their bubble), they are unable to cope with this (their sense of justice) being taken away from them. This is everything to them, their entire being is about these feelings that what they stand for is correct and the path of decency and morality.

To take them out of their bubble has done considerable damage to their whole identity, which is why they freak out the way they do now.

But those 3 channels are on every single cable package, so calling your provider is pointless. They can't take them off, you can't stop paying for them, you can only buyout your contract or ruin your credit.

liberals say "No to racism, sexism, and bigotry"

they are saying "no" to real life.

they are children.

>Liberals Cannibalizing liberals

Excellent. Let's do everything we can to encourage more of this

>You have to realize that while "rightwing" people are basing their political views around stability and order, lefties base it around their sense of justice/righteousness.
what the fuck? No, right wing views are also based on what's just and righteous. Left wing views are based on how good it makes the people proposing the idea feel.

LMAO. We're outjewing the jews. I fucking love this reality.

>Liberals are unwittingly trying to shut down their biggest mouthpiece
It's like Christmas came early

Yeah except you can't get rid of Cbc news because it's mandatory carry lol but I don't have CNN or MSNBC

Thats a good one actually

>2016
>still using cable/satellite TV

Let's use this to our advantage?

Start pumping memes about news networks and organizing protests at their buildings

Tell the liberals that these are the people deceiving you and manipulating thoughts to better their agenda

I mean that these are the values that people put first when it comes to political views.

>OP
lies.. You are just like the Right wing nazi media

I think they're mad the media kept shitting on Trump b/c it was entertaining which legitimized his campaign, e.g. CNN giving him 50% of all screen time at an 11-person debate.

>Liberals are turning on CNN and MSNBC

ok, and the problem is...?!

>3 days since election
>69 Days Until he takes office
>And he's already making america great again

Liberal civil war. Who here /comfy/?

What the fuck? The corrupt lying media is the only reason the election was at all close.

this

According to CNN if everybody hates you, you're doing it right

THIS! We need to create a fake movement tricking liberals to stop watching the news.

I'm actually flooded around leftists.

They're actually emboldened and wanting to put progressives and far left extremists into the DNC. They're making plans, tbqh. Ellison for DNC chair, Warren/Bernie being the party of the DNC now.

If trump put us into this timeline as a side effect of his time machine im 100% ok with that

If we want to get (((subversive))) I imagine it to be fairly simple. They want safe spaces and only operate and think withn their echo-chamber, so we just have to fuck all of that up for them.
Make them turn of white feminists, make them turn on MSM, make them turn on BLM, and every other group and movement they have supported. They will be lost and confused, no longer knowing who to trust.
This will keep them within the fringes of their world, not knowing where to go next. It doesn't matter if they come to our side or not, as long as they destroy everything they've built (been given).
That's what (((they))) have done to us, but we caught on and are much more nimble navigators now.
They leftists, will not be as successful.
Therefore they will be destroyed, or become redpilled due to it and join us. Just like what happened to most on here.
Kekspeed.

Let's be realistic here; those news channels have been nothing but mouthpieces for the political elite for decades. Fox for the right, MSNBC for the left, CNN for whomever they feel like at the time, though usually left. They don't do news, they haven't done news in forever. They do whatever gives ratings, and they act as a worthless hugbox for people that already lean in whatever direction they aim their shit at.

You shouldn't be watching any of them anyway.

see

indiana reporting in

topkek, this is great. We've gotten to the point where unless the media is literally screaming "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!" you're a racist.

This will just push more people to our side

Never ever cave to SJWs. You do not build goodwill by placating them. They will just be back for more and turn on you when you do something they do not like.

That is great. They will just alienate more moderates. They might even go full retarded shitshow like the libertarian convention this year.

This, just cute the cable dude. The age of TV is over, now we're involved in an information system we can actively effect. The internet, if preserved, will be humanities saviors.

"America for trump"

these liberals would be so disappointed when they find out the MSM has actually helped them a ton, and america would be so much harsher.
would probably cry again.

>media reports Hillary is ahead in the popular vote
>Bernout scumbags take this as an excuse not to vote
>cry for weeks without end and act like everyone else is the bad guy because they din't bother to vote
Holy fuck, I hate Bernouts!

wow, how ironic

omg a russian hacker

We need to call the Super-autist to meme the fuck out of this. We can use this to our advantage.

SPREAD IT BOIS!!!

#notmynews

I agree with this.
The only channel you need is One America News.