How is foreign news reporting our election?

How is foreign news reporting our election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdq-KqTHWeA
diario.latercera.com/2016/11/09/01/index.html
thinkingpinoy.net/2016/11/a-president-trump-good-for-duterte-ph-bad-for.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/18/revealed-96-percent-of-medias-campaign-donations-went-to-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That your pritty much retarded

Well, Spurdo media is famously liberal/left and journos pretty much have to walk the line to stay in gainful employment.

Needless to say, they're now all in a state of despair.

Quality post

complete utter panic and devastation. tons of liberal and journalist tears. they are still trying to portray Trump as the worst candidate that could have happened, and fear for the rise of white nazi supremacy.

today though they seem to not care so much (remember that our newspapers copy your articles)

same way foreign news outlets were reporting brexit.

>TOTAL GLOBAL MELTDOWN INCOMING

They went from panic to anger and now they're at the acceptance stage.

There's also a lot of anger from the public against the extremely biased pro-Clinton narrative that was carried by the mainstream media.

Ho noes! Racism and hate and ignorance and fear gain terrain! There is no way this could change the situation in France but we must shut down hate and fear and ignorance because this election will influence the one in France.

With wall memes

CBC on suicide watch

All of them cried. Liberals cried in agony, patriots and nationalists cried out in hope.

Oh, don't mind the flag, I'm in India at the moment. Not poo.

The lesson from this election cycle is that media no longer matters. It doesn't matter what they say.

Like the beginning of the end of the world. German mainstream media and Berlin are absolutely mortified, but still keep shitting on Trump.

Well explained. Same here.

funnily enough, the population of portugal is more brainwashed by comedy central and CNN than actual portuguese media, which is slightly less biased.

i guess its liberal virtue signalling ("i watch american news channels, i am enlightened!")

Much whining and crying that their way to kick out God Emperor Duterte by USA lobbying has just been exterminated.

But we've got the same biased media problems here too, thankfully we got Fagbook for that, and it's actually hurting the media presence here.

The internet has destroyed the medias control over public discourse. Let them scream and howl in agony. We need more memes.

Where the fuck are the magyars at? That's what I really want to know.

Lots of talk about American liberal media bubbles and election predictions being garbage.

Also expecting a Molotov-Ribbentrop redux and Russian liberators soon.

mostly liberal, so they've all gone silent. I might write a letter to the paper pointing out that they've all shut the fuck up. I know they won't even comment on it now because they think if they just clam up and pretend they never wrote articles deriding trump for a year they can get away with it.

Some of our media reported that your ruling Partido Popular wants to ban memes, is it true?

Swedish news is reporting all the trump hate but none of the hate trump supporters get. Even air fake stories. They did not take it well. Several even admited they don't know how real people feel.

They seem to get their google translate articles straight out of huffpost

Meltdown.

Kek

The Muslims haven't been into work the last few days because every time they brought up Trump to the majority white males who work there, we all replied that we think he would make a great President. I hope they all quit

we all love donald

Trump is good, funny, and he even slammed vince mcmahon to the ground once.

Laughing at the whole media and establishment who couldn't stump the trump

Yeah, Canadian media hates him and continues to do so. Michael Enright (radio show host) especially for some reason.

>Like the beginning of the end of the world.
No joke. Die Zeit, a center left respected newspaper (relatively speaking for German Lügenpresse), painted all the pictures on their website in a doomsday red after the election.

They barely can say anything right now ther shocked,the one guy who was super pro trump cuck looked so embarased could say bearly anything.

Wait what? When did that happen?

BTW russians are mostly positive.

>Espoo, finland
>espoo
>poo

POO

Pro clinton*

I find it remarkable just how much coverage it's been getting.
Like don't you guys have your own shit going on? Maybe a new barn going up or somebody from the next village over winning the tumbling match?

The Daily Express seems happy about it.

Guess

And yes its exacly what you imagine.

Even Latest artical from one of our biggest news site(aftonbladet) says there a tiny chance left that hillery will become president

Turkish media is happy that Trump won.
The government also seems to be pretty happy.

Your media was pro trump.....i live near russia and i saw a lot of your news channals...

RARE FLAG! Btw love you guys one of the moast intelegant people on earth!

I've heard something about that but hardly will go on imo. It seems the typical stuff exaggerated by the media.

The BBC seem very angry about it.

the 1% who are supporting him (all for a sudden) are shills, controlled opposition, conservatives in name only. from fear mongering to call to violence actions, disgusting creatures all over the place, only a handful of bloggers like michael stürzenberger have really supported trump from the get go

rob dew from infowars interviewed him in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdq-KqTHWeA

forgot pic

did you see the article a while back about "THE OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS IN TRUMP'S RECENT SPEECH" where they quoted him saying that he wanted to deport illegal immigrants and make it easier to immigrate legally? That was a great article

Pretty neutral and relaxed besides the editorial lines. More than being angry or happy, they appear to be shocked.
diario.latercera.com/2016/11/09/01/index.html

Yeah 1% supporting him by giving him 1/3rd the money of clinton.

Still looking for excuses as to how this happened.

Lugenpresse, through and through.

Most european news is going crazy

Our media only copy-pasta AP, AFP and Reuters. So not a single word about wikileak proving the polls were rigged and "OMG HOW DIDN'T WE SEE TRUMPS VICTORY COMING????"

I won't post any German news articles here, it makes me sick to read them, my stomach hurts, so much lies, about trump, so much hate, it's daemonic. the evilness in their writing, I mean HOW MUCH can a single person lie you ask, disgusting

this country is a sick, sick place, beyond rescue

>Ban familiar images
So, no more mascots?

You should watch CBC's election coverage if you want the best salt deposit of the entire cycle. There's a token black lesbian on the panel that makes MSNBC's coverage look like Infowars

PS. Here's detailed stuff on why despite Trump being a firebrand, we're happy about it. Except for Liberal fags whom we call Yellow Zombies here. They're all salty, crying and whining.

thinkingpinoy.net/2016/11/a-president-trump-good-for-duterte-ph-bad-for.html

Reporting it as a bad thing but the comment section is 100% different. Media is dun goofed.

1/3rd is 33.3^ %

> Study: 96 Percent of Media’s Campaign Donations Go to Hillary Clinton

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/18/revealed-96-percent-of-medias-campaign-donations-went-to-clinton/

see also

The usual fear mongering. Inciting anger among the cucks and non whites. Most normies here don't even know why they're supposed to hate him just that its the popular opinion

Claiming that Trump will give parts of our territory to Slovenia because Melania was born there. Plus the usual lack of anything resembling a clue when talking about US affairs.

Complete disbelief and horror.

Nobody can believe that you faggots elected an even bigger moron than George W. Bush.
I always thought the stereotype that Americans are all uneducated fat morons was just that, but now I know it's nothing but the truth.

You better not come running to use once your country lies in ruins, we're already paying for all of Europe.

Today I've listened on the radio a guy telling that FBI committed a "coup d'état" against Hillary by accepting to analyze the leaked emails days before the election. LOL

totally agree, check

>we're already paying for all of Europe.
And whose fault is that, hm? Who was the architect of the policy that's bringing down the EU? You're looking the wrong way.

Everyone is assmad about it, making lame jokes, thinking America will get apartheid and cause a 3rd world war.

Shit, even our president was bitter. Not that it matters since he's autistic as fuck.

Entire country is in the condition of complete euphoria. You can feel it if you read russian news. The next few years were predicted to be the time of global peace and prosperity

We were on the way to making Europe great again. It's not our fault Italians, Spaniards, Greeks and all the other mediterranean faggots are lazy bastards who don't know the meaning of hard work.
If they had only listened to us and done everything we said, Europe would be the most prosperous region in the world, with 99% employment and a median annual wage of 100,000 € for everyone.
Guess we expected to much out of countries that were conquered and bred by roaches in the past.

You guys are also very intelligent!

With dissidency

Anti-Trump reporters ask other reporters what about it and they're like "it's ok" and then the anti-Trump reporter gets mad on air or something.

Russia news are literally exploding with joy and happiness. Russia parliamentarians are drinking champagne on TV

Seems like when people watched Russia Today over here.

You are true, Russian bro!

Bump now

France have most degenerate President Francois Hollande in their history.

Articles themselves are basically translated American mainstream media articles. Comments under articles are basically frogless Sup Forums.

Then read and watch Russia Today, bro!

Fear mongering to the extreme, you would believe you have elected Satan instead of a rich guy

The channel 10 news are supposed to be neutral, but you can easily see that they are delighted, as they describe his victory as "incredible" and such.
Most of the people are happy too.

I checked Spanish television on election night for cheeky banter. They were all in disbelief. Talking about families separated, how 8 years of progress for Latinos is about to be undone. No immigration reform. How this affects Mexico relations.

SHOOK

Essentially the world media portrayed him as sexist, homophobic (even though he supported LGBT), against blacks (no evidence), and as the next Hitler (not even close) and they had one of two options after he was elected:

1) admit they were wrong and were lying/over exaggerating, and say this move will eventually bring the USA closer together and make a more rational and realistic country.

2) ramp up their claims even more and say this is the end of the world, America, etc

Obviously hey went with option two. They have too much power and have brainwashed too many. A poet friend of mine told me technology opened the portal to hell because the wrong views can spread and gain traction like never before. I think he's right. But I'm also insane to most people, though it's sort of Hamlet syndrome: everyone thinks Hamlet is insane. In fact he is the most sane one in the entire play.

>heh... you wouldn't want to cross me, kid. I'm a Heroic Sociopath (look it up) or I would be if I went to one of those stupid doctors... but the truth is, I'm actually an evolved, superior human being, and the retarded one is actually... everyone else... they just don't see it yet. But one day, they will *unsheathes katana*... if you know what I mean. Nothing personnel, kid.

Same here, to an extent. Journalists and (((experts))) trying desperately to figure out how Trump won, and if they need to clean up their own shit.
Comments is mostly people venting at Danish media/politics for being shit.

Iceland here, it's worse than CNN.

absolutely and eternally BTFO

never seen so many people so assblasted

it's not even damage control anymore, it's beyond the madness dome

Pretty much like the whole Europe. Not that I'm defending him, I'm pretty neutral. But how I hate biased media, for god's sake.

This is my favorite.

I can Imagine Israel saying wonderful things about the new president.
:^)

They thought Hamlet was insane because he was fucking with them.

Lmao I wish I could kill niggas in cold blood on the street with a katana

I just read an article about Trump from VG(most popular newspaper in Norway), and it shocked me how unbiased it actually was, compared to how their journalism used to be during the election

Exactly what happened here as well. Completely shitting on him until election day, now searching like headless chickens to figure out how on earth he could have possibly won.
Day 1: massive cringe with bad excuses on how he won
Day 2: More excuses, maybe Trump actually had real people supporting him?
Today: Still excuses, maybe we, the media has turned people into hating the establishment??!?

Best article was from some random shill reporter: "I just knew Trump would win!"
The entire articles is how she had a gut feeling he would win, yet kept posting her shill articles because she was "blinded" etc.

fucking kek. i need more scandinavian reactions to this.

The radio channel 'studio brussels' renamed itself 'studio hellhole' for the day in 'celebration'

FUCKING KEK

Would you guys read my freelance pro-trump journal if I started one?

>First aid for parents: How to calm your Trump-frightened child

That is 100% legit what it says

It seems like news outlets in the jewland itself are the only ones reacting positively to Trump's victory..

Funny, isn't it?