Not /sug/

This is a thread for Steven Universe discussion that may pertain to the recent two episodes that realeased. Specifically, is PD RQ? Is PD actually dead? Will Connie turn on her mother? Things like these may be discussed in this here thread. However, the main point of this thread, as shown in the OP, is for the identity of Mystery Girl or her relevance to the plot. Therefore, this is not a general, and not ban worthy nor deletion worthy.
Thanks you for your time reading this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHjGXQEkXEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>make a character a transbian
>give her a man's build

Isn't this counter productive?

>he isn’t into butch lesbos
How gay r u

>bara as fuck
>lesbian
No, it's the princess of Barabia

For a show apparently about inner beauty and the 'true' person inside you I found it hilarious how positive the show framed Pearl lusting over a person with nothing more than a superficial resemblance to her old crush.

Tenfold weird because Steven is aware of this and trying to help Pearl literally pick up on his dead mom lookalike. If the gags and humour in the episode weren't top notch it'd have killed the show single handed.

>the identity of Mystery Girl or her relevance to the plot.

She's a vaguely Rose-looking lesbian. She helps Pearl realize that there are women who 1.) Look like Rose and 2.) are actually gay. This instantly cures Pearl's sadness over Rose's death.

You think I'm kidding, but there haven't been any pic-related moments since Pearl discovered Mystery Girl. Also, watch as a blue-haired human is what gets Peridot to leave Steven's bathroom.

>man has a man build
!!!!

I think this was just for the gag that Pearl has a clear type.
That being the rare pink brick shit house rebel girl.
Can't have her go for anything with a pair of tits or the fan theories ship her with everything and demand their headcanon validated because that one episode.
They ship her with just about everyone already, but you don't want to encourage it.

Sometimes I wonder if they really know what to do with her.

Oh shit there were new episodes?
What were the names?

Oh, I think they do. You see, the questions about Pink Diamond are mounting.
And there is but one with the answers and in dire need of a good, hard Steven injection.
Question is only when we get there.

Lars of the Stars
Jungle Moon

Lars of the Stars and Jungle Moon.

>this is not a general, and not ban worthy nor deletion worthy.
The mod said the generals will come back when new episodes airs, so they shouldn't be deleted according to his word.

They literally deleted one 20 minutes ago

But they are.
Heaven forfend we could talk about a fucking cartoon!

Lars episode was weak, PD episode was good.

FLAT

Just stating the obvious as the guy who did that thread.

Not surprisingly, I had my expectations mixed up.
Lars of the Stars was really underwhelming, so much for Zuke's last episode.

Flat is good tho

B I N G O
O
N
G
O

Not into that phrase desu

MOMMY GIVE ME COLONIES
RRRRRREEEEEE

Pink could possibly be Rose, but there's not enough information to conclude that.

> but there haven't been any pic-related moments since Pearl discovered Mystery Girl.

Because she got over all that moping over Rose shit in 'Mr. Greg' Which is what, 20+ episodes before "Last one out of beach city" ?

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

Yeah. Pearl has taken a long time to come to terms with Rose not being there anymore. She has sung sad songs about it and at some point she just had to be over it eventually. She had accepted that she was not Rose's one and only, she had gotten over Steven growing up to be a Rose in his own right, she had even forgiven Greg when she saw that he had lost Rose all the same and never planned to take her away or hurt Pearl.
Yes, Last One Out was an end point for Pearl's journey to moving on.
Okay, she definitely likes them big and pink and mellow. Maybe she would get into some unhealthy ideas down the road, too. But there are really more important things to worry about than following Pearl's love life now.
Like her career history.

>make a character a transbian
Was that leak ever confirmed?

On the contrary.
It's proven bogus because it failed to predict the massive reveals of Jungle Moon. Like, it had nothing about stubblegate (tm), or Pink Diamond.
It was a good guess, but wrong all the same.

She isn't relevant for the plot, she was something Lauren Zuke wanted to do but it will be uprooted probably

Rose is PD and her story was about a childish diamond left home behind but because she was selfish she never thought her sisters were going to nuke her planet and she left a second family when she died for real and they got Steven instead

Finally a NOT Sup Forumsck /sug/k !
Now what do you think about BEST gem ?

She's truly outrageous.
Truly truly truly outrageous.

Pink killed White. Screenshot this.

How do you guys feel about Miki? (judging by how distinct Jeff's style is, I think she boarded the first half of the ep)

What kind of faggot doesn't want to be crushed between an amazon's thighs?

>Steven holding hands with Jasper.

>Greg walks in

>Panic attack

>"No son no! This is how it starts! Then a few months later you have a dead wife and have to be a single father!

That was Zuke's last? The show will be finally free of her taint after this?

People said Rocknaldo was her last. We may have more of pure sex Amethyst yet.

Pink Diamond is small. They give her Earth as a colony or some shit. She collects humans too. She falls in love with a human or some shit because anime. Their fusion is Rose Quartz (bigger than PD), but the love is forbidden obviously. Guards are put under the impression that she is shattered by Rose when in reality she is Rose? Only issue is that PD's diamond would have to be inverted inward which is Rose's gem. Also it's stupid but fans who think convoluted reveals are smart will still be blown away.

Doesn't bara mean rose?

>not /sug/
why?

>For a show apparently about inner beauty and the 'true' person inside you I found it hilarious how positive the show framed Pearl lusting over a person with nothing more than a superficial resemblance to her old crush.
There is nothing wrong by being physically attracted by someone, or seeking for rebound. The show has never been against. Not to mention, they just engaged in small talk and that's all.

As long as you respect the other and you are upfront about there is not problem. There is no contradiction, there.

It got deleted

>stubblegate
At least people have stopped complaining about that. it's like most of them had just discovered now Steven has a Penis.

Why? aren't general allowed for a week after an episode aired?

Or idi someone complain?

This is retarded. It's already established there are more rose quartzes. We've also seen the shape and position of PD's gem. It does not match with our rose quartz.

Pearl shattered PD

Meh it stopped bugging ne. But I hope it was a one time thing.
Execrable since we know steven won't have facial hair still when defused.

>Execrable since we know steven won't have facial hair still when defused.
Have you seen attached pic?
Steven already had stub to tart with. And Stevonnie is biologically older than the two of them.

Connie doens't have Child-bearing hip either yet, after all.

>connie doesn't have child-bearing hips
because steven does

Pink faked her death, she in Cuba with Tupac.

Lapis is a cowardly bitch, she is yellower than Yellow Diamond. She deserves to be shot for desertion

Hmm.

I miss the old taric top, the actual champion don't have the old damage or sustain in the fights, i miss all his kit, the actual Q don't heal that much, even with the infinite auto atacks he don't apply the necessary damage to make the enemies fear him. I believe he is a better suport now, but i still love him.

>casually google for steven universe references
>wikia page mentions all kinds of bullshit obscure anime
>doesn't even mention the best wicker man reference
one job

Nothing stood out as bad to me.

Didn't Bismuth make that?

So how about that Sunshine Justice right

obviously it's from the upcoming horse show crossover

Has anyone noticed Stevonnie was always flat?

No

This tits are Koreans doing. Like Lapis' tits were.

REMINDER

"I read a certain post where an user talked about Mystery Girl being Kevin exgirlfriend and I think that there's a big chance that this is true. Now that I think about Zuke saying "Uprooted and destroyed" maybe she wasn't referring only about The Barn, maybe they are two separated things.

The Barn was uprooted and her plot with Mystery Girl was "destroyed" from her perspective because as she said in her blog "The last one out of Beach City was everything that I wanted make of an episode". So it was destroyed when her boss decided use Mystery Girl to make a romantic plot with a male. Now the funny thing about the barn being uprooted is that Zuke couldn't complain about it if this was just a temporary change, however, if it's a permanent change she had reasons to complain about it. I don't say that Lapis will never come back again but surely she and Peridot will never share a home alone again.

I think that I can understand why Zuke was so angry since they basically eliminated her subplots and changes for the show, but I don't care about it because her subplots and changes were stupids.

Now the funny thing is that Zuke was complaining about her boss "favoring a ship" and this isn't a queer ship because she said that she couldn't "write a healthy queer relationship". Then which ship favored her boss? KevinxSabina or PeridotxMale/LapisxMale?"

She isn't relevant to the plot she is just a townie filler.

This thread has been seized and is now property of the Eggman Empire!

Surrender now, and join our all-inclusive Robotomy Program!

>Now the funny thing is that Zuke was complaining about her boss "favoring a ship"
That one's obviously Lars x Sadie. No need to drink too much of that Kool Aid.

Nah, Rose had the very convenient skill to switch bodies too much suspicious

Greg... It began like many months ago and you did nothing about it...

I think you're right but in my opinion BOTH ships will be uprooted. MG and Kevin will be endgame and Lapis or Peridot or both will be with a male

Hahahaha, Zuke wouldn't complain about it if it wasn't in the way of her gay ships. She is complaining about it that she wanted a queer relationship and she couldn't make it canon.

If a fem mountain like Rose couldn't survive the Universe, Peridot would pop like a water balloon.

Oh My, that's Peridot and a male, the thing Zuke hated so much though Sabina is Kevin's girlfriend for sure

It's to justify her flirting with Pearl once but never being a serious contender for the Pearlbowl. Her penis gets in the way.

I love HIS beard

To be fair indians are hairy.

I hate this show but do they really not let you guys discuss it when it's currently airing?

What response were you hoping for?

Somebody roleplaying as Sonic calling me a fag, amongst other things.

Generals are absolute cancer but at least they're contained cancer.

Yeah, this episode basically confirms that the Rose we know was actually Pink Diamond's spirit/soul possessing a Quartz gem. There's no way that a Quartz gem could have all the abilities Steven has been shown to have.

YFW Rose's Rebellion wasn't to free the Earth but to spite the Diamonds for looking down on Pink.

>Thinks possession would also transfer powers
>Thinks there's no way Pink could have gone overboard designing her first batch of "only for her" gems, or had them designed with zoo maintenance in mind.

I really hate that people jump on the first theory they see after episodes air, instead of taking the time to examine every angle. Who's to say that the sphere isn't some sort of recording of any and all events that happened in that base/colony grouping? Or that Stevonnie didn't somehow enter Paddy's mind and see a vision of the past? Or that Stevonnie didn't somehow enter Yellow Diamond's mind and see a memory that way? In the words of Steven "The more we know, the more we know that we don't know!". Make no mistake of it, we don't have all the answers yet, and the show is going to throw in quite a few more twist before it's all said and done. Don't get too hung up if your current theory gets disproved down the road, in other words.

>green jellyfish monster can spindash to attack
>can also float at will
confirmed genetic base for quartzes?

>Yeah, this episode basically confirms that the Rose we know was actually Pink Diamond's spirit/soul possessing a Quartz gem.
No, really.

It's just like Blue Diamond. somehow, Steven can penetrate their dream. Rose is in no way Blue Diamond in anyway, and yet Steven could see through her eyes.

There has to be some remanence of Pink Diamond's memory or something in that place that stevonnie somehow managed to connect to.

>There's no way that a Quartz gem could have all the abilities Steven has been shown to have.
You have seen Jasper's ability, she was fucking OP too. Quartz are big guys

He could enter Blue Diamond's mind because Blue Diamond was there. Pink diamond was not there. Only Stevonnie was there.

There's only ONE person whose memories/dreams they could possibly be seeing, and it's their own.

>all these theories and shit

When in doubt about an SU mystery, think about the lamest possible answer to it would be, and then you'll have your answer.

Not saying I'm a theorist or care about lore stuff as much as the rest of the SUfags but from my experience most people seem to get disappointed in what the show eventually reveals to them. There's a reason people call this show wasted potential regardless of what camp of a theory they're in.

At least one of your predictions will be a massive disappointment, if not most of them.

>Pink diamond was not there.
Hence>There has to be some remanence of Pink Diamond's memory or something in that place that stevonnie somehow managed to connect to.

Rocknaldo was right after the announcement that she was off the show. It wasn't until later that she said she only had 6 episodes left.

No Pink Diamond was not PHYSICALLY there. Steven has only ever been shown to be able to do the mind transfer thing with actual gems who are really there, as physical bodies. Not disembodied memories or some stupid shit.

no.

Unless Stevonnie's version of that power works differently and can see memories just by being in the right place. That would also explain why it was presented as a vague memory rather than a dream like every other time he's used the power.

I once read a leak that Genndy Tartokovsky was working on an action sequence for the show, and yet 1/2 a year to a year later, nothing.

>No Pink Diamond was not PHYSICALLY there.
Hence
>There has to be some remanence of Pink Diamond's memory or something
You aren't paying attention.

>Not disembodied memories or some stupid shit.
There is nothing in the show specifically excluding that possibility.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oHjGXQEkXEA

Mystery girl will most likely come back for a character development arc for Pearl

Not him but at this point it was practically confirmed Rose is pink diamond those were her memories, the memories is a dead gem and they weren't even in the earth, if we had seen it from yellow's point of view there would be some room for discussion but it was Pink diamond's POV

Yeah she'll understand she wants to be with Greg and MG is gonna say she loves Kevin

What if psychic powers have nothing to do with Rose at all, but are a unique feature of being a hybrid?