Am I the only one who doesn't agree with Mike Pence on almost any issue...

Am I the only one who doesn't agree with Mike Pence on almost any issue? I really hope that he doesn't have too much influence on what Trump does.

No but there's only two things Pence is good for

Leverage and Comfy

who let you out of your containment board?

He basically shielding for the Don, if Donny dies then Pence will commence.

>Everyone is worried some crazy left might try to off Trump, but is scared away by Pence

>No one thinking the GOP establishment might off Trump so Pence can become president and they can finally get everything they wanted ever

What a pick.

You thought you could continue your degeneracy in America, thinking none would oppose you.
You think you'd get away with destroying American morals and values.
*Sounds of birds chirping*
But little did you know I would be the blade that would destroy faggotry everywhere. My name is Michael Pence, and I am here to avenge the American people; to act as the shadow in Trumps light.
*Bird screeching grows louder*
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE TO RESTORE AMERICA TO ITS FORMER SELF!
*teleports behind u*
ELECTROSHOCK TREPANNING NO JUTSU; FREEDORI

What's his name again?

I was surprised to see how retarded some of his views are given how reasonable he seemed in his debate with Kaine.

>Against abortion
>Against legal cannabis, in favor of extremely harsh punishments for possession
>Against gay rights
Jesus Christ this guy is a nightmare. What the fuck was Trump thinking?

He was thinking about this very moment.

When the left wants to assassinate/impeach him/etc.

What gay rights is he against? And don't say marriage, because that's a religious sacrament and not a government-related ceremony in the least.

If the gays and trannies kill Trump Pence takes the reins and sends them all the electro shock camps and conversion therapy labs. He's Trump's dead man switch. He's their reason to not kill the Don. It's the perfect plan.

Also he's a cute. A CUTE.

Marriage hasn't been a religious sacrament in decades.

Mike "making positive contacts in the gay community" Pence

>Not government related
>Gives government benefits

Which shall you choose my child?

This is seeming more likely now. I'm seeing more leftist concerns about Pence than Trump, and it makes choosing Pence as VP a good choice to hold off any impeachment or assassination attempts.

hahaha best one I've heard yet

you ever think he was chosen so Trump DOESN'T get assassinated? Pence is Trump's life insurance?

(although I really like Pence)

Mike "Dick Cheney II" Pence

he also supported TPP, nafta, etc

The left claims he's anti-faggot which is of course false. He is totally pro-faggot like Trump and the rest of the cucked GOP he just is against faggot "marriage" or some half-assed nonsense which counts as being "anti-gay" in homophilia America.

Obviously satire. Jesus.

muh unprotected, promiscuous sex.
muh weed, man.
muh faggotry.
Isn't erryone like me?

biden fucked my shit up and stole my ideas and gave me zero credit so fuck all of you hating on pence
biden, fuck your moon shot. i spammed that cancer genetics shit harder than you did

Pence will probably be the "actual" President, while President Trump goes around meeting people and going to different countries so Melania can visit her family and go shopping. President-elect Trump just first Christie from the Transition team and replaced him with Pence. The Pence coup has begun. If you wanted a fascist, Pence is your guy.

It gives government benefits- you strip those tax and legal benefits out of the equation, and as a gay dude I don't care about not having government recognized marriage any more.

But then I've been saying that they could just make everyone happy by stripping all those benefits out of marriage and instead putting them into civil unions and then making marriage civil unions under the law by default for more than a decade now...

carly fiorina and dr ben carson should have won
civil unions ftw

libtards are gaslighting pence like crazy

Sounds like he is our guy. Fuck off degenerate.

Shit, I don't agree with Trump on almost any issue. But I voted for him anyway

>this d/c voltage over BASED PENCE
They call him Mike "extra watts for those that gobble cocks" Pence.

>oh look, it's another but muh degeneracy thread

His abortion stance is horrible

If enforced it will double the black fertility rate

yeah after this old mexican gay guy hit on me and my other gay friend blew off the concept of marriage i soon realized the quran is right. what's the qurote? don't walk corruptingly on the earth

fuckin degenerates spread their lifestyle, they can't keep it in their fucking house to themselves. i'm the only drug addict i know that prefers to consume drugs alone and be sober/proper when i leave my property.

at least if hoover was a trans, he kept it seekret

Mike "acdc if you're lgbt" Pence

This

He's a neoconservative shill, and I had no clue why Trump picked him until I started hearing this.

Whatever the dems say, they know that pence is a lot more hostile to their interests. If the Don gets hurt, they get Mike "zap the gay away" pence

Yeah literally nobody likes Pence except for durka tier Evangelicals and Southern Baptists. He was picked to secure the bible thumper vote, hopefully Trump won't let him do anything retarded that 85% of the country totally disagrees with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

He's going to have all the influence. Him and the power hungry leeches surrounding Trump will pull all the strings.

Nigga this guy is going to be your next president

GOP will stab Trump in the back first opportunity they get for vengeance, he'll be allowed no actual power

Because he has the best track record in the country as a governor you shit, he's also helped create a really good healthcare plan for Indiana which is why Trump probably wanted him, so he can work applying that same plan for America.

I love this guy I hope he kills all the fags in america

>Against abortion
>Against legal cannabis, in favor of extremely harsh punishments for possession
>Against gay rights
Isn't it great

Spbp

GB2 reddit SJeW

He literally is just a life insurance, don't worry about it.

I think the GOP will kill Trump earlier than the left will, burger bro.

Is this supposed to make me not like him?

Its about time we had someone who wasn't nonstop pro-degenerate.

FUCK KEK

Only reason I remain pro-choice

Nah, he's awful. I think everyone knows that.

It's just 4D chess.

This way if they assassinate or impeach Trump they will end up with based Pence who will slaughter all degenerates.

Pence is Trump's final solution and his defense against assassination, he will make liberals cry for the Donald to come back and save them.

Illegitimacy rates have actually increased since abortion became legal. Banning abortion will actually force blacks to stop acting like animals.

>what is Nigeria

>i'm the only drug addict i know that prefers to consume drugs alone and be sober/proper when i leave my property.

shit son. i thought i was the only one too, whats so hard about keeping degeneracy private. the facade of morality and decency is what keeps society working.

>making positive contacts in the gay community

Mike "If you like cock, you're in for a shock" Pence

I swear this is every presidents plan. Obama did it with Biden. Bush did it with Chenney. Even John Mccain tried to do it with Sarah Palin.

>What is foreign aid

Teach niggers their actions have consequences, take away their free money, and they'll get with the program.

Mike "Gas The Fags" Pence is the best life insurance Trump could buy.

If anything happens to our boy Trump, then America will QUICKLY devolve into a theocratic autocracy under Mike Pence.

your move liberals.

I came here to post this

I agree with Pence on almost every issue

"HE BELIEVES IN ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY FOR GAYS"

Somehow translates to, "he's going to hunt down every last faggot with a cattle prod."

Okay.

>wants fags to suffer
what is there to hate about him?

Trump already has anti-fag advisers on his policy team. He was only disguising himself as a libertarian.

we can only hope

TAKE NO ORDERS FROM SODOMITES

>teach niggers their actions have consequences
>teach niggers
>teach
>niggers

No one think that. Electroshock therapy for gays is just nasty policy in itself.

11-D Chess

This is my favorite one so far

Donald isn't going to do shit. At best this is a Bush/Cheney situation where Pence and the cronies are basically running things. At worst the Republicans in Congress will just impeach Donald.

I can't believe anyone thought Donald wanted to actually do real government work.

>that expression
Pence isn't fucking around.

>B-but religious/symbolic ceremonies should be gov't-mandated rights and require taxpayer funding
Fags are truly insufferable.

The GOP are pussies who let Obongo pass whatever he wanted.

Yeah him starting to bully lgbtq would certainly backfire after 4 years of it. I hope trump restrains him if ever goes back to the old thinking.. seriously this would backfire sooo hard.

The GOP trying to get Trump impeached somehow is probably more likely. In any case, if one of the two things happens, I wouldn't be surprised is someone tries to kill Pence.

Trump was elected because he got more evangelical, black, and latino votes than any other Republican president. Fags don't matter.

>>Gives government benefits
Gov't benefits that conservatives have been against for decades, but yeah just ignore that part.

Dunno, he's certainly very far removed from Trump on policy issues.

But there's one policy of his I love. That I didn't even think was possible in the US. That I HOPE he will get passed into law during the Admin:
The fact that he wants to replace Ius solis with Ius sanguinis when it comes to US citizenship.
It's high time you guys get rid of these retarded laws that made people like Obongo natural born citizens.

MURIKEKS Trump never actually meant what he promissed.

he's honestly probably life insurance. The most radicalized people are the QUILTBAG+ community and their supporters. If they kill trump, they get left with a guy who is not gay friendly.

If a muslim takes out trump, then muslims just got a gay hater into the drivers seat. instant enemies.

>lol donald never wanted to be president
Doing it for free now? Why would he put all this energy into running? Hes an old man for christ's sake. He could have retired and lived on a private island fucking alien bitches with 7 pussies if he wanted to take it easy.

>QUILTBAG+

The fuck is this faggot shit?

Yeah but Sup Forums is always right, remember? For instance, remember when they were right about ebola chan spreading like wildfire and bringing about the end of the world

I thought Pence was the best thing about Trump. Huge fan.

Mike "going electric on the sexually eccentric" Pence

Questioning
Unisex
Intersex
Lesbian
Transgender
Bisexual
Asexual
Gay
+ everything else

Questioning?
You can identify as confused?
This is literal mental disorder type shit

Hes dick cheney 2.0
He'll practically be our president

#whitegirlsfuckdogs

I love Pence even more so than Trump

No, you aren't the only one OP. Pence is genuinely and thoroughly awful. It's very concerning that Trump has chosen to surround himself with the exact same insiders and elites that he said he would kick out.

Trump's a category 5 narcissistic workaholic.

I don't agree with him on much but that's fine because Mike Pence has 2 purposes:

He was a concession to the neo-con GOP
If Trump is assassinated he becomes president and The Handmaiden's Tale becomes a reality.

He's Trump's safety net.

Who's got that /comfy/ Pence? I've never saved it.

This right here, kill fags

Biggest issue with Pence is his foreign policy

If he wanted to do government work he would have already been doing government work.

Wanting to "be President" is not the same as wanting to do the work. Clearly he enjoyed the publicity in the campaign because he's a fucking media personality. I have my doubts that he wants the day to day tasks of government.

User Actions
Following

The Next VP
@MikePenceVP
Liberals are acting like Trump is going to kill all the gays, and take away women's rights....

Like he's a Muslim or something...

>republicans
>conservative

this is the party that tried to beat Obama by running White Obama against him 2012

they'd never back Pence, they don't want Pence either.

It was obviously a smart tactic so that the left was less likely to want to impeach/protest against him. Think about it