Death herself is dead

twitter.com/neilhimself/status/949697318114201605

ah

I knew about her cancer for a while, not surprised

oh well

I only heard about her cancer the other day when Gaiman re-tweeted a post about helping her with medical costs and how she was thinking of attempting some experimental treatment. It never crossed my mind that she'd be this close to the end and so it actually took me by surprise to hear it so soon.

In honour of Cinamon Hadley I'll attempt my first "big" storytime. I haven't read Death - The High Cost of Living for years, so I'll be re-reading it along with you guys as well.

Anyone else reading, or did I choose a very bad time to start it off at?

I am op

You seem like a swell guy, op.

So do OPs still not bump their own threads when storytiming? I just realised that could be a problem.

That’s not Cinamon Hadle in the photo is it?

Would Sexton be a more interesting character with no nose?

Doesn't look like it to me, but then I'm actually terrible with recognising drawn faces or when they've had an effect added to them.

Dam now I want hot doggos

Only if he got a silver nose like Brahe.

I remember a three page thing with death talking about stds & Constantine comes out & gives death a condom & she but it on a banana. Any idea where thats from

F

We now live in strange aeons, for even Death may die.

That's Death Talks About Life, a PSA about AIDS and the like.

>those gloves covering her arms
You know, I think I actually missed that part when I first read it, just as oblivious as Sexton. Or I'd just forgotten it well enough for it to catch me by surprise this time.

Nice Roy orbison

Where does Roy Orbison come in?

On the magazine cover

Oh man, I somehow missed that despite looking over it twice. For a second I thought you somehow recognised a famous Post cover with Orbison.

I wish I was that good

Bathing in liquid crystals, what is that from?

Oi. Whoever you are, thanks for all this because it's exactly what I thought of when I saw OP.

Keep it up, dude.

I'm glad someone's enjoying it. It was the first thing I thought of when reading that she'd passed. Perhaps it's morbid to sum her life up as a picture of Death right after she's passed, but I know I'd be honoured if it was my legacy.

>dreadlocks

Ruined.

I don't want to hear that stuff, user. This is a real person you're talking about, and right now that smart-aleck shit is the LAST thing I need to hear, okay?

>teased hair

Get a bigger monitor or some glasses.

How about you check the link you literal mongoloid?

trigerred much? xD

>This is a real person you're talking about
*was

Now she's worms' food.
But I wonder if they can digest her with those hair.