I missed this when it came out. Did you like it?

I missed this when it came out. Did you like it?

All things considered, it was fun.

I liked the side stuff, and the actual fights between each weirder, the over arching story was pretty bad though

Metal for intellectuals.

Hammer Weilder*

this

You fucking wish.

Had some standout moments like Ant-Man doing the whole size rant with Absorbing, but the overall event was a bit weird.

Does this mean jugs is simple minded?

Kuurth was fun and op as fuck, The Cyttorakk gamble was ok, rest was mediocre imo

i can honestly believe this, because metal is bottom of the barrel trash. they made it to appeal to the middle school lunch time flame shirt wearing frosted tip 'rap is crap' greasy haired metallica fan crowd

>I can believe this, because i never actually read fear itself

Fixed

Fear Itself was pretty fuckin bad dude

I recommend the X-Men tie in.

It was trash, there was this Loki tie in where he said that he knew a way to defeat the serpent without Thor dying, at the end he said some bullshit and Thor died anyway...holy shit.

>they made it to appeal to the middle school lunch time flame shirt wearing frosted tip 'rap is crap' greasy haired metallica fan crowd

So, it was made in 1997?

Why would Hulk work with Juggernaut and all those villains? Why is the Thing black?

Possessed by ancient evil Asgardian spirits that took control via the hammers. Kinda like an evil spin on Thor

as much as it was a dumb event, I kinda liked that they dealt with a load of villains powered up with magic weapons by making a load of powerful magic weapons for the heroes

Its ok bby

>ywn be Tony
>ywn get shitfaced drunk and build armors/weapons with you dwarf bros
Why live?

Looking at this page now I never realized how much it looks to me like Cap is crying because he has normal guns and the rest of the Avengers won't let him hang out with them cus they all have magic weapons.

>Tony you BASTAAAAARD
>sorry Old Sport, I can't hear you over my TOTALLY BOOZE-RUNNING SPACE-WEAPONS
>WHAT'S THAT? YOUR WAKANGZDAN FRISBEE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
>WELL TOUGH SHIT!
Man, Tony's an asshole.

Yeah well when they rebuilt the shield at the end, Cap was the only one who got to keep an Uru infused weapon

Even Red She-Hulk lost her sword eventually

>Steve: Tony, we have to stop the Serpent from-- Woah! Is that a new suit tony?
>Tony: Oh this? It's just just a magic infused suit that I made with Uru. No biggie.
>Steve: On the contrary, Tony. We could actually really use something like that to fight the Serpent. Do you think there's any way you could do something similar with my shield?
>Tony: Sorry, Cap. All out of Uru.
>Steve: Fine, then in that case we'll just have to rely on more manpower. Clint can you... um. Is that a new bow?
>Clint: Oh yeah. Tony made it for me with the leftover Uru he made his suit with.
>Steve: Really, Tony? You couldn't make me a shield too with that leftover Uru?
>Tony: Hey Clint asked me to make him a bow before you asked for a shield, so you can't really blame me for that. Besides I still can't make you a shield cus like I said I'm all out of Uru.
>Steve: Ok, fine. Let's just go defeat the Serpent before he destroys the world. Widow can you-- Oh for fuck's sake!
>Black Widow shows up with Uru weapons as well.
>Steve: So did Natasha asked for magic weapons before I could too?
>Widow: Nah, Tony just gave me these.
>Steve: WHAT THE HELL TONY?!
>Tony: Cap, come on. Its not like I made Uru weapons for everyone except you.
>She-Hulk: Hey tony, how long do I get to keep these magic swords for?
>Spiderman: Tony, hey, Doctor Strange and Ironfist both said they love the weapons you made them. But, I'm still having trouble figuring mine out. Think you could help real quick?
>Wolverine: Hey bub, thanks again for these new claws.
>Steve: JESUS TONY EVEN WOLVERINE?!?
>Tony: Oh, you're just getting mad again because I won civil war.
>Steve storms off on the verge of tears.

(cont.)

Some time later.

>Steve: Oh hey, Carol. That's a real nice axe Tony made you with the Uru. But how do you like my... magic gun?
>Carol: Steve, isn't that just a normal gun?
>Steve: N-nah! It's totally magic. Tony e-even made me two!
>Carol is unimpressed with the two totally normal rifles when Tony walks in.
>Tony: Steve, you need to get over it...
>Steve starts screaming and crying at Tony.
>Steve: FUCKYOUTONYITHOUGHTWE WEREFRIENDSBUTYOU'REANASSHOLE!!!
>Tony: Whatever, Cap. We need to go beat the Serpent now. We'll see you later I guess.
>Tony and the Avengers fly off to fight the Serpent leaving a Shouting and sobbing Cap behind.

you mean captain hydra

Fear Itself was so bad that even Fraction himself admitted he fucked it up, but keep trolling and starting Company Wars, my dudes.

The event was shit but I did like this solution.

Fear Itself was shite.

Great art, though.

>Carol looks like a woman

Damn I can't believe I'm saying I almost miss the pre-2012 era of Marvel.

Kek.

I freely admit I miss it. THe girls were drawn hotter.

Amazing concept, less than three worthwhile moments produced.

The weird thing about Fear Itself is that Civil War II, Original Sin and Secret Empire ended up being worst than it. The big reason everyone hated Fear Itself was that it was 7 months long.

This is true though

Well, that and Fear Itself was never meant to be an event. It was supposed to be a crossover between Fraction's Thor and Brubaker's Cap, but Marvel were getting their asses handed to them by DC because in the post Heroic Age-era Marvel had no events lined up, so they forced Fear Itself into an event. Bru only wrote one issue, that being the prelude where Sin gets the Book of Skulls, because he hates events. But yes, it is interesting that Marvel's events have been getting progressively worse since Fear Itself.

That's just the flesh-eating touch of D*sney slowly rendering Marvel down into its constituent properties.

Have fun with your Kayne, user.