Can Luan's character be fixed? The constant puns and pranks are just not funny...

Can Luan's character be fixed? The constant puns and pranks are just not funny, which is kind of a problem in a show where every character is defined by quirks and gimmicks.

She's perfection incarnate.

Kinda sad how the writing of a kid's show clearly goes way over your head, user.

Is this show still going on without Savino?

Season 3 is starting this month, but it was made while Savino was still in charge. And apparently Nick put the new episodes on a Friday death slot.

fbpb

Only first-world white geniuses are able to understand how great is Luan.

no, luan is literally the worst sister everytime she opens her mouth its just cringe.
ACTUAL jokes with any kind of thought put into them come from best girl
>pic related

>sub-human degenerate luanfags think they are superior for liking shitty bottom of the comedy barrel puns
kys

Lola is a friend of everybody.

its weird. i want to protect lola, as a daughter, no sexual interest, she is just cute.
but her daughter leia...
i want to fucking destroy

She doesn't have any friends in the show though. Even Lisa has more by now

Make her more of a dork.

>The constant puns and pranks are just not funny

Perhaps that's the point?

>not liking the accurate depiction of a broken rape victim sheltering herself with a passive aggressive extrovert persona

God only knows what season four will look like, provided it's renewed.

Ironically shitposting is still shitposting.

Well, statistically speaking at there's a good chance at least one Loud gets raped.

That would make this show more interesting.

But who raped her?
There is ONE correct answer you fucking faggot

me

Kys
Lincoln is the only one who ever gets to touch any of those breeding cows' pussies

Shes already perfect, her psychopathy and bad jokes make her hot and cute

>The constant puns and pranks are just not funny
[pic related]
this

>Went from Nick's newest Spongebob to dead in the water in less than a year

Sad.

>And apparently Nick put the new episodes on a Friday death slot.
Why? I thought it was getting great ratings

Feminism

Luanfags need to.be gassed
Make way for real best girl

>if we dont like you for being a male we will ruin your kife
I want break the skulls open of every single #metoo feminazis misandrist lying whore in the industry, fucking hell i hate women.

It was partially made with Savino involved.

They've already canceled the listen out loud podcast because of his firing, they stopped promoting the shows on the network, and now they're airing a cartoon spinoff of that live action superhero show along side it.

They also stopped doing the mon-thurs bomb format, and are now releasing dual episodes on friday. The problem is, is that ever since the savino scandal, the friday episodes have had shitty ratings, and nick is purposefully trying to kill the show.

>they stopped promoting the shows on the network
But i still see ads for it
>The problem is, is that ever since the savino scandal, the friday episodes have had shitty ratings, and nick is purposefully trying to kill the show.
>only popular show in years and nick is trying to kill it because of some bitchs lies
THIS IS WHY THE NETWORK IS DYING

Damn, it's even worse than I thought

At this rate, I won't be surprised if they cancelled the movie.

>At this rate, I won't be surprised if they cancelled the movie.
When are we either going to ban women in the industry, or trump will finally get his head out of their ass and repel women having equal rights, therefore they cant sue or complain about getting mollested(even when they werent), because legally they are the same as cattle?

both the movie and video game were in nothing more than the concept stage. its only to be expected that they cancel it, since they're trying to kill their highest rated show off.

So are the execs at Nick just retarded or are brownie points now worth more than the dollar and I just missed the memo

You have to let it run its course until too many of the "right" people get accused.

Why? By then almost everything left good will be ruined. What will be gained from letting it run its course instead of standing up to these lying sluts and calling them out?

>its a clyde episode

they literally can't let it succeed now due to the SJWs. We live in a timeline where some salty cunt can get a man fired from his job and take away his family and his house, just because he called her attractive 20 years ago at a party.

Nick is retarded for killing their cash cow, especially since TLH has beaten out every single other show they've greenlit over the past two years.

Wayne is already on infinite hiatus. Bunsen is canceled. Kid Danger is trying to cash in on the success of the live action, and is also going to fight for ratings on fridays with TLH.

Our only hope for S4 is in about 4 months during spring hiatus. We should have expected a S4 announcement in november had it not been for the firing of chris.

>When The Loud House gets canceled, Nick will create a spin off starring Clyde headed by one of Savino's accusers
>it will have a shoestring budget and get terrible ratings but get over six seasons

Dont even joke like that you monster

i would have liked luan more if my brother wasn't going through an "every word that comes out my my mouth must be a shitty pun or else i will die" phase when this show started airing

I presume the other awful person you're talking to believes the idea that women are being suppressed will continue if it's forcibly silenced. If you let it run its course, then the terrible women you hate so much will be exposed and it will be laid to rest.

Unfortunately for both of you men in positions of power have continually and historically abused that power to rape, molest and grope the people around them. That includes men, too. This isn't even debated in these circles, for decades the only actual argument has been whether or not their "artistic vision" is worth putting up with their perverted antics. It was only a matter of time before it started tipping in the other direction.

>to avoid having Lincoln or any other people that people would associate with that filthy rapist Sav*no, the McBrides move to San Francisco
>his gay dads adopt a non-binary ambiguously brown kid, so Clyde has a secondary character to bounce off of

It'll teach valuable lessons like how to avoid misgendering people and how to choose your pronouns.

>Unfortunately for both of you men in positions of power have continually and historically abused that power to rape, molest and grope the people around them.
Oh, so youre a feminist cunt who believes in the rape culture and patriarchy lie. Please fuck off, we will forcibly shut these man hating bitchs up, even if we have to tear out their spines on national tv.

I now know why namefags are cancer. Ckyde will never be nothing more then an annoying crinegy faggot with an ear gratting VA.

>I presume the other awful person you're talking to believes the idea that women are being suppressed will continue if it's forcibly silenced.
what the FUCK did he mean by this?

Nope. That's an inherent flaw when you have a cast of one dimensional characters. When the ENTIRE SHOW is a comedy show, the comic relief character becomes the nothing character, because they can't in reality be funnier than any other character.

is the movie still going to be a thing now

I think Savino is innocent until proven guilty, but god damn stop being so autistic.

>its autistic to not surrender and let women walk all over you and corrupt society by slowly but surely demonizing the male gender and taking away their rights

>to not surrender and let women walk all over you and corrupt society by slowly but surely demonizing the male gender and taking away their rights

So how are you accomplishing that by bitching in a waifufag circlejerk thread?

>you cant express your opinion about women ruining animation on an animation discussion board
Shut up misha

is this the luan thread

>I can't go full robot outside of /r9k/

Yes misha, be a good little ally. Im sure theyll let you fuck their unshaven hambeast pussy one day, no matter how many times they say men should be castrated and gas, and that hetrosexual sex is synonymous with rape.

It is now

It's autistic to screech about how you hate women want to take their rights and to "break the skulls" of people you've associated with a bunch of buzzwords
Of course you can, people will just think you're an autist when you talk like you're the second coming of the supreme gentlemen.
Holy shit this fucking strawman

And fuck you for making me defend a tripfag

thank god

If you are indifferent to feminists then you are part of the problem by letting them take over and doing nothing. Have fun being a part of the wholesale destruction and regression of civilization. Also, its not a strawman if what im saying is fucking true.

>Enters thread

>Also, its not a strawman if what im saying is fucking true.
Yes, because someone said they were an "ally" or even defended feminism.
>If you are indifferent to feminists then you are part of the problem by letting them take over and doing nothing.. Have fun being a part of the wholesale destruction and regression of civilization.
I don't say this a lot, because, it's obvious you won't considering where we are, but, holy fuck my dude, go outside.

>I don't say this a lot, because, it's obvious you won't considering where we are, but, holy fuck my dude, go outside.
I have, its a nightmare

Jesus christ. What did those faggots do to the kid?

Post more best girl

For the record, I still think the Savino allegations have massive holes in them. But I guess that doesn't matter because people are so weak minded they'll believe any bullshit that they hear concerning sexual harassment.

>goth leni
OH GOD IT WONT GO DOWN

This is a show for children.

I wish I could kill you too, user. Idiots like you are determined to put the west into a nosedive.

>Idiots like you are determined to put the west into a nosedive.
Literally what youre doing with your regresisve feminism, i cant wait till youre clinging to life on the gallows for being the defiant feminsit bitch you are who couldnt be happy with your life already.

Nick is betting big on nostalgia. The new zim and rocko specials coming out are just a precursor to the the inevitable series revivals/reboots that are going to replace the current crop of nicktoons, except for the sponge of course.

Even if the hey arnold jungle movie had mediocre ratings they got enough positve social media amd sjw buzz that they can justify a reboot.

As for the Loud House, they usually announce series renewals in March so we'll have to wait till then to see if it survives the purge.

I said best girl

You're on Sup Forums. Everything on this board is for children

That's Luan dressed as Leni and Lucy. Look at the overbite.

Still hot, as luan puny humor and personality is sexy.

The movie was always going to be a tough sell. 2d animated movies don't sell anymore especially if they're non disney/pixar, dreamworks or minions.

The only thing that would justify a movie for a kids show would be a strong and successful merchandising push. Which tlh does not have. That'll be the biggest indicator of the shows future on nick. No merch, no future.

Honestly what kind of movie can you make out of this premise anyway? The Loud House is way too safe and generic to create any plot that will be interesting to follow for over an hour. Will it be a theatrical release or a TV movie?

Does this imply that Leni is big into butt stuff?

>2d animated movies don't sell anymore
Thats literally what companies lie to thenselves because 3D is a lazier way out. Theres still a huge market for 2D films.

It's a reference to the episode Cover Girls. Leni is into holding hands and rubbing noses

>this thread manages to be both /trash/ and Sup Forums
Absolutely unholy.

Last I read it was going to be theatrical but I wouldn't be surprised if it was bumped down to a tv movie now, assuming it's still happening.

Funny enough the hey arnold movie had almost this exact same problem. Almost nothing from the show could justify a movie except for Arnold's missing parents plot. And even if they had gone down that road it probably still would have bombed.

And like the Loud House, hey arnold had almost no merchandising potential so they couldn't recoup their losses. So they couldn't recoup their losses.

i read somewhere before it was still in talks, that it would be about a road trip

There's actually an upcoming episode about that called Road Tripped.

>And like the Loud House, hey arnold had almost no merchandising potential
>implying they couldnt make a succesful doll line about the sisters

okay

meanwhile Sassler or whatever his name just pumps the ''disney magic'' in and out of the female animators.

Holy shit lol

If they were making a show and movie marketed at girls then, yeah, you might have a point.

But they're not. Despite the show's cast being 90% female nick still wants to market this as primarily a boy's show.

So potential dolls would only be a small part of their merch plans. Gotta have something for the boy's first.

The lowest-rated episode after the scandal was on a Saturday.

>Can Luan's character be fixed?

She's great unless she's the focus of the episode. She works as a side character.

Its more of an all genders show, user. They still made dolls out of powerpuff girls, even though it was more like a traditional boys show.

>Originally it was Luna in this scene, not Luan

It would work better because Leni and Luna are around the same height.

I wonder why they changed it.

What allegations have we even been shown on the record aside from one? More importantly, I think the fact that anyone who tries to criticize some of the handling of the sex harassment cases has the risk of coming off as either unusually bitter or suspicious generally.

There are actually people who don't realize Luan is best girl

Sad!

>I think the fact that anyone who tries to criticize some of the handling of the sex harassment cases has the risk of coming off as either unusually bitter or suspicious generally.
Yes, because savino is shitposting on this site about his sexual harrasemnt allegations, it cant possibly be that other people are tired of the trend of suspicopus allegations, and can see through it and come to the point its more then likely angry bitter man haters trying to ruin peoples lives through lies.

>savino apologists
because muh sjw boogeyman, rite? grow up already.

I was talking about how people in the mainstream perceive it, not how I do. Try not jumping to conclusions next time.

>SJW apologists
Women are lying whores, what else is new. If you seriously believe their shit you are a brainwashed cuck and should probably kill yourself