>tfw nu-males were created for this

>it's all starting to make sense

adds up

LIBKEKS BTFO

>TFW TOO STRONG FOR HILLARY

TOP KEKE

I could've told you that

Schwarzenegger is not a conservative.

Can admit to this was a skin fat piece of shit before after visiting /fit/ and getting my shit in order the stronger I get the more conservative I feel.

lmao he got a sun tan

love him

People with penises are also more likely to be conservative

this kinds of pisses me off. im pretty intimidating and hate how people who work out like me lean right and have oppressive views of gays / womens rights. if you're feeling high test fight a fucking man like myself.

not even, just different lighting

THE POWER OF SUPER MALE VITALITY

stop projecting your oversensitive shit all over the article. nobody said anything about oppression, the article clearly stated it comes down to attitude towards economic redistribution.

Is this what undecideds are then?

But I haven't been in the gym for 2 years now

That's no suntan. His coworkers just beat the crap out of him with the flat of the hand to give him that "healthy" color.

You can see the marks of their fingers on his stomach if you look closely.

Arnold was literally a democrat painted red.

Yea laddy keep telling yourself how mentally strong you are while you struggle to open jars and get out bed

>tfw so amazingly physically weak you loop back around to being right wing since you wish you could own a gun to have any chance of defending yourself

what animu is this

fiscally conservative is fine bro. but seeing as you're on Sup Forums you probably understand some of the social bullshit that comes along with the right. the two aren't mutually exclusive

>fill water supply with xenoestrogens
>wonder why everyone is voting Liberal

Alex Jones body, something quite unique.

I'm a skinny weak faghot but conservative.

Explain this