Does this actually have any chance of happening?

Seems like salty liberals grasping at straws to me.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

no

Hillary conceded.

Zero chance. The election is over.

No

Did it work with Brexit?

No? Well then it's worthless.

This reminds me of the Brexit petition. Leftists hate democracy when it doesn't further centralize authority.

Remember that time they tried to do it with brexit and it turned out that 3/4s of the voters were fale and most of them from out of the country?

Apparently there were so many votes from a single country that it actually outweighed the population?

How can we find out if that's happened here?

I support this if they put in Vermin Supreme.

Guys I'm scared for Trump though.

These liberals are insane.

Will you people just let Hillary alone so she can cope with her illness.

Adding

Vermin still a better choice than Hillary.

if this happens, civil war will break out.

people protesting right now need to seriously think about what they're fucking doing.

If civil war did break out what would happen? Where would the liberals in the cities even get their food?

4+ years with Meme Presidency. Nothing they can change at all

Give them time. They'll get exhausted.

>muh majority
fucking sore losers

How do they verify they are individual votes?

I hope they do that.

I want my American Civil War 2: electric boogalow.

Not a chance in hell. Trump got like 60 million votes and won the electoral votes fair and square. If they dislike the system so much then they should have whined when Obama won twice. But as it is it's just salt from butthurt college millenials who don't know how to handle a defeat because their crappy parents spoiled them.

This is called the "Bargaining" stage of grief. Afther this comes depression and acceptance.

Both Hillary and Obama said they want to work with Trump and will support him as president. Saying you want the electoral college to pick something different is saying that you disagree with Obama. And only racists disagree with O.bama.

>be trump
>complain that the electoral college doesn't work
>democrats mock trump and say that's just how democracy works lel
>4 years later
>run for president by "exploiting" the electoral college
>democrats bitch about now that they have the short end of the stick

can we all agree that trump is the biggest political troll ever?

>implying 20-year old art students know how anything of importance works
Most probably think that Walmart simply makes their wares appear out of thin air.

Do you got our back Russia? :^) I want some spetnaz advisors training the rebels.

>Can Sup Forums all agree on something
come on now leaf, it's like you're not even trying.

>3 million signatures
>literally less than 1% of the total population thinking their opinion should matter more than the millions upon millions that voted for Trump and elected him fairly in the exact same manner as the past 44 presidents

get fucked liberals

No it won't. Nearly impossible.

oops. your post was actually kind of agreeable. apologies, i've been drinking and saw your flag before reading your post.

Its literally nothing

No, she conceded anyways so they can't even cast their vote for her anymore.

>Does this actually have any chance of happening?
Nope, the cucks are just going to have to accept 4 years of MAGA, and try to race-bait harder in 2020 (which they're already laying the groundwork for).

good, thought Sup Forums was taking contrarianism to a new level

>elijah berg
>berg

This. She seemed relieved to me. Now she doesn't have to worry about having public seizures since she can just spend her final days in some crusty, old mansion.

Kek, they're destroying their own liberal neighborhoods, their liberal neighbors cars, their windows, angering their own. It's just going to make liberals abandon ship.

Does he still run? That year he got all the attention was great.

>get Clinton supporters to pay 'small' fine
>Vote trump anyway