Why are gays, blacks and women scared of Trump? He has never said anything about doing anything to them

Why are gays, blacks and women scared of Trump? He has never said anything about doing anything to them.

Even legal Muslim citizens have nothing to fear. He just said he's gonna put a temporary ban on new ones coming in.

Illegal Mexicans are the only ones who have something to fear. I think they and their anchor babies DESERVE to get deported, but I at least understand why they're afraid.

The rest of them have nothing to bitch about (unfortunately).

Because they're plebs who bought into the mainstream lies that they should all gang up against straight white christian men.

No one really believes blacks and Arabs are smart, or women are rational.

But gays, even dykes, know better, and some are even openly praising Trumps win. The gays who are bitching against him are attention whores or racial minorities or gay Muslims (kek).

I don't know. Outside of Sup Forums no one wants to attack these groups, and I think people here are all talk and really just want to be left alone.

They're scared because the media has successfully brainwashed them that Trump and his supporters are Hitler.

I'd almost feel bad for them if they hadn't been demonizing me for (at least) the past 4 decades.

With that being said I still wish the best for them. I'm willing to move on if they are.

In addition to that, there are white men who think that Trump is gonna start world war 3, or he's gonna be irresponsible with "muh nuclear launch codes"

These people don't realize that Trump is an incredibly professional and self-controlled person. Even his "off the cuff" campaign was very calculated.

Hillary would have gotten us into a war with Russia to serve the special interests groups who funded her campaign.

>image.jpg

NORMIES!!!!!!!!!!

They like being victims. They know that anyone"unprivileged" (anyone who isn't a straight white male) gets special treatment and handouts for literally no work on their part so they all jump on it.

I don't even believe most of these people feel genuinely afraid. They just want to feel oppressed, and participating in bitching about the country electing "the literal reincarnation of Hitler" is the ultimate persecution high.

And the straight white males who go along with it get to pat themselves on the back.

A white landlord evicted a negro family from the white house.

Gays anbd the like are literally only scared because of Mike Pence. If he had any other running mate, Trump would be the most lgbt positive republican in American history.

Because the baby boomers and Marxists have successfully ruined this generation. The map that shows what would have happened if only young people voted scares me.

Luckily there are tons of right wingers fighting back hard to correct this, and Trump is a huge part of this. The right wing has even picked up the long neglected and underestimated pop culture front (I have mixed feelings about this because for decades I have said I hate art being preachy and always bitched at the leftist for making it that way ((because the right artists never went there and neither should they)) but I guess it's a necessary evil).

Fags are scared of trump because he threatens their way of life.
Gays love trump because hea gonna bag the fags.

It's a vocal minority. The fact that their more sane peers are standing idly by and not engaging then in debate is what's unsettling; shows that they're afraid of challenging this sacred taboo.

I don't trust that map. Maybe it's right, but the MSM already lied so much about the polls this year, so I'll need other sources to believe it. I believe Hillary's people even rigged the votes, just not well enough to make the difference necessary. I think Trump won the popular vote in a landslide.

Vocal minority indeed, pol loves its gay boys

It's just something to bitch about to give themselves that self-righteous rush.

We have another 4 years of this, but then that would be true even if Hillary had won. These people can find a way to see persecution in anything.

>for decades I have
>decades
>there are old-timers on Sup Forums

They're scared of the right wing death squads!!!

>you must be 18-years-old to post

mods

Why do you think?

The media has told made them to be
hence protests incited by the media

I do wonder if they'll shut up when jobs come back and all their lives are better (minus the deported illegals)?

Probably not.

someone shop "criminals" and "pedophiles" into that picture

RARE!

obviously suggesting temporary immigration limits from areas with heavy conflict in the face of rising terrorism means you're a hateful xenophobe bigot who also hates safe spaces

like, ugh can we just

not?

I live in the SF Bay Area. I am surrounded by it.

Honestly you guys should secede from us.

>be Califagnian
>first time bf and I have ever voted
>hold hands while we wait in line
>tumblrwhale volunteer wanted to take pictures of us for faceberg
>"Omg you guys are such a cute couple I wish you could vote twice!"
>kekwut.mpeg
>Both voted Trump (and No on basically every commie prop)
>stayed up the rest of the night watching election results
>hear several neighbores scream/crying after final tally
>it's one of the happiest nights of my life

Because they are cucks

>California calling the rest of the nation stupid
>state has third lowest IQ

Where do these people get off?

I think you guys should secede so we can invade, kill your liberals, then annex you back in.

Read the wikipedia page on the halo effect.

GOD DAMN RACIST FUCKS

>hey everyone white men are the enemy.

>they are racist and bigots, fucking white bois, stupid uneducated redneck, retards.

I am going to fucking spagetti all of their faggots asses when the day of the rope comes

>tfw no bf

>those glasses

Because his cabinet is shaping up to be full of people who hate them, even if he personally doesn't

He's going for smaller government by and large, so there's nothing these people can do.

And I don't believe most republicans hate these groups. You have bought into the redddd it/leftist comedian lie.

he's probably a rebb i tor who thinks this all started with gg.

RARE

Friendly reminder that Gen Z knows all about the millennials shit.

What?

>Don't worry, you won't need a ticket for that ride.

I hope so.

The people who are protesting and claiming to fear for their lives don't want jobs - they want (and think they all deserve) to be supported entirely by the labour of straight white men.

>Be Bi
>vote for Trump

Fuck Faggots.

All the Anne frank tweets from celebrities and all the articles written by MSM outlets about how to cope with Hitler winning are ridiculous, even for these people. I guess if you had asked me beforehand how they would react if Trump won, I would've predicted this, but to actually see it at THIS level is still a little surreal.

Most of these vermin are hoping to smuggle even more family members into the country to live off of government benefits and it triggers them that we might stop that.

Its funny how stupid these idiots bought the media bullshit because Trump may be the most socially liberal Republican President ever. He may in fact even pass Single payer healthcare. Something Hillary would never do.

This brought warmth to my heart.
Bless you.

Just in case anyone is actually curious about why the gays:

1. Trump said he'd appoint justices who would overturn the marriage equality act and while that it unlikely they would still be the same judges to vote on right to discrimination cases were going to see in the near future.

2. Pence advocated for government funded conversion therapy. Rather than turning lgbt straight the only measureable success conversion therapy has is in inflicting mental illness such as depression and increasing the suicide rate of those who undergo it.

3. The RNC had the most anti-lgbt platform ever this year.

Those are the 3 big ones.

>why are gays sacred
because the GOP cucked him with Pence

I love Trump but despise Pence. And so should everyone else because he's the obvious establishment GOP Plan B for if Trump gets to iffy.

Left-wing millennials think democracy means 'giving blacks and Mexicans and whites and Asians an equal say' or 'giving gays and bis and transgenders and normals an equal say' instead of 'individuals being given an equal say'

>he may even pass single payer healthcare

You're right, but I really hope he doesn't.

I just want him to build that fucking wall.

>Trump and his supporters are Hitler
A man with a Slavic wife and Jewish son-in-law

A Fucking Leaf
Gets it right

Trump dropped the whole overturning thing quickly. He doesn't care. That being said the way gay marriage got inflicted upon the states is unconstitutional, but I doubt we'll be seeing him even try to change that. If gays really cared about equality, they'd argue for polygamists and hippie group marriages to be legal, and to remove tax breaks altogether for married people. THAT would be libertarian.

People should have the right to discriminate against whoever they want. Most people won't discriminate against gays, but they should be able to. That's libertarian.

Mike Pence isn't going to have the kind of power to force conversion therapy. And if you think he could as Vice President, imagine how much more he could make it happen as president if trump got assassinated like gays want him to.

All in all, gays are whiny cry babies who have no case.

They will wake up when we get the Mexicans out, say fuck you to the TPP and bring jobs back.

They will wake up when Muslim Europe reaches a breaking point.

We had to drag them kicking and screaming but they'll thank us in the end.

I blame South Park, comedians and Tumbb lrr.

So you're advocating for the "slippery slope"? Also, polyamory is next in line, most of us in the lgbt community don't mind it, we aren't the obstruction to further recognized forms of marriage. And states rights is bullshit because states were already unconstitutionally refusing to recognize marriages from other states. Also, a straight marriage isn't a states right issue, mine shouldn't be either. I wish there were no government involvement in it at all, but were past the point of that being possible.

We live in a republic, not a democracy. Do you know why? Its to protect from tyrannical rule of the majority. Discrimination must be legally fought.

While Mike Pence won't have authority over something like that it still shows a precedent and his history regarding the issue. You can't expect for people to vote for someone who literally caused people in their community to kill themselves just because he won't have the power to enforce that on them.

Also, living in a gay friendly city, and working at a gay bar, I've still yet to hear a single person in my community threaten violence against trump.

Trump will run out of Mexicans very soon, then he might have to turn to "other" Groups to fill the Cattle Cars

All these groups are super deceptive, their real fear is that heterosexual white american has woken up, and the latinos know their plans for demographic conquest have been halted, taking your guns wkuld accelerate this process also.

>states rights is bullshit
>gays aren't the ones fighting polyamory

Horseshit.

Gays fought for gay marriage because they wanted some forced cultural equality, not actual equality. A lot of gay people I know constantly criticize the evils of polygamy. I agree they aren't fighting it as hard as ultra religious Christians, but so what?

Marriage is between a man and a woman. The government shouldn't have gotten involved in such a thing, but historically and culturally that's true. Seeing as hypocritical gays were fighting the culture war to extend the definition just a little bit to get their vindication and tax breaks, and NOT fighting the war against government intervention, they have no more sympathy from me then Christians who want to use government force to only have it apply to man and woman.

Gays also force Christians to bake them cakes, and this is only gonna get worse.

You do not have the high ground with your "tyranny of le majority" horseshit you semen slurper.

*hypocritical gays were fighting the culture war THROUGH GOVERNMENT FORCE

I'm a faggot and Mexican that voted for him.

all those idiots that think they're gonna be deported even though he clearly said only illegals, are retarded.

i hope all illegals get deported and that wall gets built.

My mom and dad came here legal and also said they don't give a fk since they're not illegal and they don't care if others get deported.

>retweet as a minority because you are white

Marriage predates Christianity you cuck.

And the path to "us too" rather than abolishment of government all together was the path of least resistance. If not it would've already been done. Why aren't Republicans by the large who believe in small government fighting for this? There's more of them than there are us.

We don't force Christians to bake us cakes Lol. We say "hey, you have a business that sells cakes, id like one". Its the same way you can't deny business to someone just because they're black. Those "right to refuse service" signs don't mean shit in a republic with laws in place to protect minorities from shitstains.

>semen slurper
Not all gays swallow. #Notallgays

>doesn't understand the value of states rights in the UNITED STATES of America
>discrimination must be legally fought
>thinks gays should have to bake Nazi wedding cakes by the same logic
>doesn't understand how the free market will fix everything

I fear...

This.

>states rights for marriage.
The absolute mad man. Legal certification that should randomly be valid, invalid, legal, illegal, or even a jail able offence depending on which state youre in? That sounds like it makes sense. If anything, marriage should've been a non government contract rather than a 50-different state government contracts.

>there's something inherently wrong with legal protections for human beings.
Okay so you're a straight white male. Got it.

I wish I were trolling with this response but that's literally what it means.

>cake for Nazis!
Its not even a thing, but let's pretend it is. Is political ideology a protected class? No. Why? Its not an innate factor of being human unlike sex, orientation, gender identity, race, etc.

>the free market!
Overtime. The free market doesn't see change fast enough, it sees it over time. Use legal ramifications and once society has caught up you can dissipate them as the free market keeps them in check with the new status quo.

>tfw minority californian
>drinking with liberal friend who voted for trump ironically
>result starts coming in
>friend and mom's friend starts arguing, mom thinks her son's vote made trump win
>depart to visit gf (bartender)
>sits with a depressed regular who voted hillary as trump pulls to 270
>gf and I exchange shit eating grins
>wore my pepe shirt...meme magic is real

GOP officials have stated that conversion therapy isn't on the table, the quote from Pence itself was distorted and Trump is pro-LGBTQAwhatever.
They know that they can't mess with these social issues because it could ruin their platform.

>marriage predates Christianity
marriage culturally and historically has overwhelmingly been man and woman, that's the point. I don't think the government should be involved in it but this is true.

The path of "us too" was not the path of least resistance to most gays (maybe you but not most) and not feminists and cucks who think polygamy is oppressive to women, is "mormon evil" and makes the tax issue (that shouldn't be there in the first place!) too complicated. It was a self-righteous culture war by means of government force. I agree SOME Republicans pushing only man and woman on a federal level are hypocrites if they are small government minded, but they aren't doing anything most gay marriage fighters aren't doing so I don't view them as worse.

Actually no business should HAVE to sell you anything. They should be able to deny service to whites, blacks, asians, gays, jews, mormons, muslims, etc, if they so want. In a free market other businesses would advertise that they DO cater to these groups. Gays can certainly start their own bakery and bake cakes.

All gays do swallow, Nancy. Quit lying.

just bullshit sold to idiots

if 70% of the population were scared of Trump he wouldnt be president

Reposting for truth

Because victimhood is currency.

That's literally it.

Yeah I don't get it either. I am a proud American that is ethnically Mexican. The only group with anything legitimately to fear are illegals. But criminals should fear the law.

It doesn't matter how long marriage, in some cultures, was only between man and a woman. That literally means nothing. It holds no weight on how marriage is conducted in the future.

The fact of the matter is adding on to a system the majority enjoies already is and was easier than rebuilding the system for everyone and taking away the perks that the majority gained from it. It wasn't going to happen by push of a minority, its something that would have to be pushed for by straight people themselves.

A purely free market becomes tyrannical by majority rule the same as a pure democracy. Its not something you want in a world that will eventually not be white.

It was a "not all" joke. Lighten up. Just like not all straight white guys are cucks. ;)

>there's something inherently wrong with legal protection for human beings

He didn't say that. No one else is arguing that. But forcing people to do business with you is not legal protection. Legal protection is being allowed to do business with whoever you want, irrational or not.

Why shouldn't a political ideology be a protected class more than race or gender or orientation? Why does it matter if you were born that way? I'm born to be disgusted with seeing two men kissing, it's innate, should I force a gay baker to bake a cake that says "I am really disgusted by seeing two men kissing and I can't even be around them"? Should I be protected? The whole concept of protected classes is bullshit and needs to be done away with.

Savage

Some people judge by education levels not IQ, but anyway this line of reasoning is flawed because IQ by state thing mostly favors blue states

I like you.

you have to understand: they legitimately feel afraid. they are fearing for their lives in a very real way right now.

it's completely insane but true, and only underscores how these sheep can be controlled through fear

>innate factor of being human unlike sex, orientation, gender identity, race,
None of those are innate behaviors. Sex, the act of reproduction is. You idiots are evolutionary missteps-nothing more. Go fuck who ever you want no one really cares, not if they're under 50 at least, but don't think you have the right to destroy the country for your own selfish desires. That's where I draw the fucking line.

Can we all sit down and actually think about this mile pence problem

1. Pence is essentially along he lines of the classic GOP he isn't any more anti-gay than any republican ever
2. The law he supported gave federal money to VOLUNTARY procedures to those that wanted to cure their gayness

Now peraonally I don't want subsidys going to ANY voluntary procedure

What I find funny is these liberals are basically upset with pence for the same reason anti-abortion people are upset when the government funds abortions

They don't like federal money going to a procedure hey find morally reprehensible.

Somehow that has translated to Mike pence will have trump electronshock the gays.

It's really fuckin stupid and hystericle actually

Finally, someone who says "Latino" instead of "Latinx"

>It doesn't matter how long marriage, in some cultures, was only between man and a woman. That literally means nothing. It holds no weight on how marriage is conducted in the future.

I actually agree on a legal level. It really just funnels into the point though that gays were fighting a petty culture war, because most gays didn't want to even be married. It's their right to fight it, of course, but not through federal government force. The only thing that should be fought on that level is removing the federal government's role and tax break shit from the whole thing altogether and leaving it to private contracts.

I sincerely hope that everyone does enjoy their own private contract marriage one day, but it doesn't change the fact that this was not the intention of most crusaders, the minority gays and the majority straights, who fought for it. It was a petty culture war through government force that sets a bad precedent (such as Christians being FORCED to bake gay wedding cakes, among much more severe issues that have nothing to do with orientation issues). The point is to remove force from it all together, not set bad precedent for government force that treats one symptom but compromises the whole body moreso in the long run. What if their is a huge gay backlash and we restore government force to stop the private contracts of gays wanting to get married? It's not impossible, never say never. The best system to ensure everyone's rights by means on non-interventionism.

A purely free market would not become tyrannical, not in america. enough people are shekel-hungry and will do business with the discriminated when their businesses start failing. no forced government segregation laws make this possible, as do the no forced government integration laws.

I got it was a joke, Sally. Keep up with the bantz.

Because sesperate but equal is inherently unequal. We don't need "black only bakeries" and "white only bakeries". The problem isn't the existence of legal protection based on protected classes. The problem is that they have to exist in the first place due to hatred and ignorance by the large perpetuated by fear and often religion.

Because political ideology is a choice.
Also, its proven that "disgust" towards lgbt and the like is a learned behavior.

Sex as in chromosomes you fucking mongrel.

You're literally retarded. We haven't destroyed the country. When we move into your neighbourhoods we raise your property value. You're welcome.

this, 100%

Pence probably still really doesn't like gays that much because he's such a republican-ass republican, but he's not Hitler and he's not fucking retarded, he's not going to try and round up the gays and shock them straight or anything like that; that's just liberal msm bullshit

but everyone's falling for it baka

You know whose retarded? You are. I have been voting third party since Ralph Nader in 2008. Smugtards like you are the reason I actually glad Trump one. Bernie showed the system was rigged, and Trump showed the left for the fascists they are. They only want elections if they go their way. Fucking asshole.

Straight people being disgusted with seeing two men kissing comes from a deeper biological instinct. It is NOT learned, no more than your desire to kiss other men is learned.

>The problem isn't the existence of legal protection based on protected classes.

That IS the problem. The discriminated can start their own businesses. This wasn't possible in the past maybe because government force doomed them to shitty economic ruts, but the whole problem, in the long-term, is government force. Most people, especially nowadays, will do business with whoever, and will cater their business to the discriminated to get more shekels.

>Illegal Mexicans are the only ones who have something to fear.

The globalists think people are stupid and don't recognize the economic argument for stopping the cheap labor express. You will never see anyone in the MSM address it. If you don't want illegal immigration, it's because you're racist against Hispanics (not even just Mexicans).

Stupid people are told this, and they believe it. Just like they believe Trump is a warmonger even though he ran as the peace candidate.

>Even legal Muslim citizens have nothing to fear. He just said he's gonna put a temporary ban on new ones coming in.
He also said that the option to require Muslims to identify themselves and be logged in a national database is on the table.

Assuming you don't ascribe to the view that American Muslims are a national security threat, this should worry you.

"Undocumented" is not a "community"

Build the wall, deport 'em all. Come back legally.

Let's be honest m8. Blacks on a biological level don't have the intelligence and drive to start their own businesses. I don't know what the answer is to tell you the truth. Maybe it would be in everyone's best interest not to live in society's that their brains didn't evolve to live in. Maybe we really should all separate by race. But I can't take your libertarian approach that ignores differences between the races seriously. I'm strangely on the other guys side, although whereas he supports government force to integrate, I suggest government force to segregate. But either of these two are more honest than your approach.

If you say so. But then I wouldn't say my disgust towards vaginas allows me by my own logic to turn away a female customer just for being female. Because she can't change that, it was never a choice for her to be born female. (And if she were trans it wasn't her choice to have body dysmorphia that caused her to transition. Not always this inclusive in speech, just covering my bases since I'm on le Sup Forums)

>third party
>thinks he's intelligent

Stopped reading there.

Literal neo-nazis are tracked by the government, why shouldn't Muslims, whose ideology is even more dangerous and real, by that logic? You can't say they're not a national security threat, even if you say that idea goes too far. Just look at Europe right now.

Fear mongering is common political tactic.

>But then I wouldn't say my disgust towards vaginas allows me by my own logic to turn away a female customer just for being female.

Well, legally, you should be allowed to discriminate against whoever you want. I and others have explained to you why government intervention in the long term screws everything up, and that a libertarian non-interventionist free market system (a system we never truly had in this country) is in everyone's best interest in the long term. You don't seem to even grasp my points, you keep just repeating "muh biology, muh born this way" as though that has anything to do with shit.