ITT: Anime references in Sup Forums material

ITT: Anime references in Sup Forums material.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYF0CLNN_rI
youtube.com/watch?v=g6TxP-RESLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0poOZLGfl9s
youtube.com/watch?v=kH4DBTYDnLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there anything original about SU

What about fusion. Didn’t they take that from Dragon ball Z

the cancer

>OP
More like a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYF0CLNN_rI

just a matter of time before they reveal the gems are made by the space jews as well.

I bought Goldran's toys and didn't watch a single bit of it beyond the stock footage.

Didn't Gumball have an entire anime fight scene?

Yes, gumball reference different styles in animation thats why people liked so much, i think the only thing they haven't made is a claymation episode

Just paying homage to your wallet.

SU is just many anime tropes combined but without the artistic skill to pull it off.

It's amazing how a show that feels like one of those CG knock-off movies ended up being one of the most popular cartoons airing right now.

>mechas are the same as alien warriors
sure

You're missing out on best boy.

In the last arc of the sailor moon manga, it was revealed that all of the Sailor Scouts' souls were actually gemstones. As long as the gemstone wasn't destroyed, they'd keep reincarnating every time they were killed. That's what Steven Universe always reminded me of.

>more shit Steven Universe ripped off
Christ.

ITT Anons that can't tell the difference between homage and rip off

They were probably ripping off the more recent one

Please tell me there's a page with the MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

this kind of all reminds me of the guyver.
the whole gems being cracked or shattered thing.
in the guyver, if the bio booster armor's control metal is damaged you die a very painful death where the armor itself eats you alive, and in the fight with enzyme, guyver's control metal is pulled out of his head and pretty much dies, only to later be revive by the control metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6TxP-RESLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0poOZLGfl9s

youtube.com/watch?v=kH4DBTYDnLg

I know that in the first issue, the Beagle Boys pilot a giant robot and one of them gives the Shining Finger speech.

Man, the OVA series was kino.

How about cartoon references in Sup Forums material?

Anime invented breathing