I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump

What are your thought on people lke her Sup Forums?

>This is my confession — and explanation: I — a 51-year-old, a Muslim, an immigrant woman “of color” — am one of those silent voters for Donald Trump. And I’m not a “bigot,” “racist,” “chauvinist” or “white supremacist,” as Trump voters are being called, nor part of some “whitelash.”
>as a liberal Muslim who has experienced, first-hand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the “Islam” in Islamic State. Of course, Trump’s rhetoric has been far more than indelicate and folks can have policy differences with his recommendations, but, to me, it has been exaggerated and demonized by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, their media channels, such as Al Jazeera, and their proxies in the West, in a convenient distraction from the issue that most worries me as a human being on this earth: extremist Islam of the kind that has spilled blood from the hallways of the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai to the dance floor of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

She's a cuck for betraying her culture

They're alright, but they still have to go back.

She doesn't deserve special treatment because she is Muslim. Trump made it pretty clear that he meant the ban was intended for countries plagued by terrorism, not simply because they're muslim.

I don't really care to be honest.

Literal anecdote

A FUCKING LEAF

A
FUCKING
LEAF

you would know a thing or two about being a cuck wouldn't you, you maple-syrup loving faggot

LOL
BOSS!!
write a book like Dinesh! make some coin showing the shills to be ghosts

I can't hate on Muslims who are against extremists. I only hate the ones that dedicate 23hrs of the day to the quran.

It's okay to betray evil principles, leaf.

>tfw no Trump supporting terrorist gf

Kissing the ass of a race that will never accept her. I would rather be allah snackbar.

Iranian americanfag here. I voted for Trump and my senpai would agree with this woman

THICC

Those are Arab Sunnis

They have no culture outside of Islam

Islam is their entire identity

Muslims who are capable of having culture beyond their religion are acceptable imo. Examples include Iranians, Lebanese, Indonesians, sometimes Turks, assorted Arab gulf states.

As a general rule though, Sunnis are incapable of viewing anything outside the realm of Islam

I feel really bad for the 0.01% of leafs that aren't complete fags.

It's okay she's a woman.

She's right you know. Once you see islam in its true form, its fucking horrible (former muslim here). I voted trump so the islamic extremist wont come here. I America because i can criticize islam without going to jail or be lynched.

*I love America

>Iranian
>culture

Hasn't existed since the sassanians fell, it was basically just turks that would use the name Iran to legitimize their rule of a foreign empire, whose natives were killed through genocide propagated by a pedophile warlord by name of Mahomet.

WE WUZ SHAHZ N SHIIEET

Half persian half jew here who voted for Trump

Deport all shitskins!!

>Inb4 im a shitskin, I have grey eyes and an IQ of 140 you stupid goys

There are no moderate muslims.

only muslims and non muslims.

she must choose either one.

>Canadian culture

top kek leaf, just wait until the day of the rake

Kek is with me

somebody hold me, Jews and Persians confirmed Kek's chosen people

Oh shut up you fuckin jew