Thoughts on this man? What happened to his career?

Thoughts on this man? What happened to his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joss/status/882346137633660928?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

turned out he was a perv

Went the way of his hairline.

Avengers 1 is genuinely great. Considering there was no real frame of reference for Marvel to use on superhero movie team-ups, they did something that surprisingly holds up really well. Avengers 2 was awful though, and I think he fought just a little bit too hard for the "Hawkeye in secret hiding" scene and pushed the Black Widow romance that Ragnarok now confirms is still going on. He could've used that extra 30 minutes in the movie to solve pacing issues.

Never cared for Buffy or Firefly, really liked Angel and have been watching it again. Avengers 1 was a solid adaptation, but it caused the entire MCU to turn to fast food. Avengers 2 was awful.

I can't stand his wormy attitude that's popped up as of late, though. I'm glad he's gotten flak.

He looks like a fucking tool and I'm sick of people sucking his cock.

I dunno OP it's like when he got out of writing comics he just disappeared

absolute cuck cunt

Sabotaged justice league, he's a cunt

cuckoldry

Loved Astonishing X-Men and Avengers 1. But like most creators, he lost his touch when he made it to the big leagues. I won't bother with anything he touches anymore.

Leftist hypocrite, also his directing style is shit. Buffy was also shit, pure le look at how self-aware we are garbage.

>What happened to his career?
He helped make Avengers into a billion dollar franchise; saved Justice League from being another Snyderflop; and is on track to make Batgirl the next Wonder Woman.

Also he triggers the Sup Forumsntrarians like a motherfucker; but that's just gravy, really.

He's gonna get #metoo and get run out of the industry

Loved Serenity, don't think much of Firefly.
Avengers 1 and 2 worked but ain't great, X-Men run was good, he messed Justice league for me.

He knows well how to handle multiple characters, not that special about anything else.

Don't care about his hypocrisy and don't understand why others do

Im glad hes ruined, i fucking hated his shitbquip writing, he ruined the MCU with it, especially with AOU, even if he was doing it for attention he still was a numale feminist supporting cuck, and firefly is boring shit that only fake nerds like to say that theyre “nerdy” for liking that shit.

if anybody was going to metoo him he'd be gone already

HE IS A KEK AND A BETAFAG

I used to be a huge Whedon fan (used to watch Buffy and Angel every day), but dude's recent years have been disappointing. Age of Ultron was stupid. Justice League was lame. Joss isn't cut out for blockbuster movies. Maybe if he went back to doing TV shows, he'd get back up on his feet, but Dollhouse was disappointing too.

And he really needs to get off Twitter.

Ah, another fan of Disappointing Cinema. Bet you think Snyder is unironically totally kino, right?

The cuck on Punisher:

"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap."

I wonder if this faggot knows what fascism is...

Pretty funny DESU, although I can't justify spending time making this

The most annoying thing about Weadon is that you aren't allowed to point out what a shit character Punisher is (and he is garbage) without people dismissing it with
>t.weadon

Like punisherfags needed to be more annoying

>Age of Ultron was stupid.
Age of ultron is fucling great. awesome movie.

Snyder is a legit genius

No.

HORK HORK HORK

A legit genius would be able to detect their daughter is suicidal and save her from killing herself.

Massively overrated, I hate Buffy purely because it gave this balding fuckwad a career.

He and JJ are absolute hacks. Now that everyone is slowly realising it, it's already too late. They have ruined so much.

Nothing about his entire style of film making has changed - people have just kind of woken up to the real motivation behind it. Whedon just happened to work in an era where he could peddle "waifish teenage fapbait beats the shit out of stronger men because I fantasize about a little girl stepping on my balls" as "muh stronk womyn protagonist." Now that it's come out that, shockingly, Whedon always just wanted a waifish teenage piece of fapbait to smack his ass and tell him he was a good ally, people are treating him as he should have been treated all along.

But, hey, those are some funny quips he writes, ain't they? Alien Resurrection was the height of hilarity.

It is shocking to me how little of that parody tweet is actually exaggerated. From the fedorable avatar to the cringy text to the even more cringy "fite me lawl" poses they're making.

Jesus.

You couldn't form a coherent argument without buzzwords to save your life lol.

He's still retweeting and liking feminist posts on @joss kek

What, youre offended i insulted your hack balding cuck?

I liked his Astonishing X-men and thought it was a great way to relaunch the X-men for the modern era, and I enjoyed Firefly. Beyond that, he's an overrated hack/low test beta.

Killed Runaways
Made Avengers great then messed it up
Buffy was good
literally only saw the final episode of Firefly but everyone else says it's good so sure
Never read his X-Men
cuckhold

I can't stand any of his works.
Angel was DeKnight anyway. No wonder I actually liked it.

i'll read it out for you
he's a hack
firefly fucking sucked
his humor is played out
and he was hung by his own noose.

Joss Whedon

Just got called a "mega cuck" in my replies and NICE TRY, the correct term is cucknado

twitter.com/joss/status/882346137633660928?lang=en

He is a cuck and a beta fag and he likes to be a cuck and a beta fag and a feminazi too. Plus he is a hack. Plus he hates the Punisher. And he is a cuck.

Needs more reasons or should I stop ?

>parody tweet
good try

He gave bad comments about JL on the opening weekend. Disney may give him a prize for that. I wouldn't be surprised if Whedon gets his big return along Disney

Brutal

Wouldn't a cucknado be a sharknado just, you know, with cucks instead of sharks?

HORK HORK HORK

Everytime something goes wrong with a movie he's involved with he throws a passive aggressive bitch fit talking about how the terrible movie he made was the fault of other people fucking up and the fuck ups had nothing to do with him.

Really Joss Whedon? All the good ideas in Alien Resurrection were you and all the bad decisions were forced on the movie by other people? Making Ripley basically a Buffy knockoff was somebody else's idea?

he feared the social justice warrior

>inserts his anti trump “white men are evil” in JL by having a guy attack a muslim women
>implying muslims arent rapist worshipping violent thuggish vermin and dont need to be wholesale enslaved and/or gassed
Daily reminder if muslims were mostly white SJWs would hate them as much as nazis

>Avengers 1 is genuinely great

They will give the rights to firefly since they own it now

Besides Avengers, all I actually seen is Firefly, and I didn't like it much. I don't know why people like it. The setting doesn't make any sense, and what's worse the characters don't either.

hes kind of a One Trick Pony.
Now he doesn't have the TUMBLR crowd loving him, I doubt he would do much else.
>bbbbut batgirl
Honestly doubt thats gonna happen. He's just trying to bang some red head teen girl

I never liked his shit to begin with.

his writing is incredibly average. so barely passable at all. Not terrible enough to laugh at, not good enough to be noteworthy. so in the middle it fails to be anything at all.

Cabin the the woods was good though.

though a true ass hole irl. Maximum tier soyboy

What's funny is from watching it recently, you can spot where Joss had a hand, and it's always the weakest parts of episodes (I.e. Forced "Le quirky" humor and melodrama.

I have a feeling its because it didnt last long enough to turn into total garbage like the rest of whedons shit usually does.

it sort of makes the clamoring for more ironic.

though ive never watched it so what do i know?

So far the only annoying one is you.

>Cabin the the woods was good though.
Fuck that movie and fuck everyone who told me it was good.

>Cabin the the woods was good though.
>le “subvert expectations” and not so subtely call the entire horror genre shit
Fuck him and fuck his hatred for one of the most god tier genres in filmmaking

>one of the most god tier genres in filmmaking
Not to defend Whedon, but it hasn't been that in a very long time. I just want horror movies to be good and actually somewhat scary again.

This , calling Spielberg a misogynist, then turns out he has been cheating his wife all along, making him a hypocrite "feminist ally".

I want slasher films to come back that were actually enjoyable, instead of all this shitty jump scare crap. Its people like whedon saying the genre is shit that prevents it from actually getting better, because he keeps reinforcing the lie that its bad.

Slashers have been very genre aware from the get-go. A meta/parody slasher is nothing new, just look at films like Student Bodies, Scream or Final Destination.

Being unfaithfull doens't mean you are not a feminist.

>Scream or Final Destination.
Both shit, tucker and dale vs evil is the true patrician slasher parody

He respects women except for his wife

>Being unfaithfull doens't mean you are not a feminist.
Its pretty damn hypocritical, and feminists think its “literally rape” for a man to cheat on his spouse, of course its “empowering” if a woman does the same thing to her husband.