Oh boy, a whole site full of Trump supporters thinking they can proclaim his racist, sexist...

Oh boy, a whole site full of Trump supporters thinking they can proclaim his racist, sexist, and xenophobic beliefs so boldly. Guess what, white boys, we are all across the country and if you dare wear your bigoted cap in our turf we'll smack you so hard you'll be as disabled as the people your ableist butt looks down on every day.

I dare any one of you to meet up with the antifa in Sacramento, gringo. Then you can face the full consequences of your bigotry, you little punks.
antifasac.weebly.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KvdBFQBXm4k
youtube.com/watch?v=0JNsRzET8Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, so what is it you do?

OY VEY!!!! Time for you stupid goyim to be shut down. We, your Jewish masters and God's Chosen People, will not tolerate dissent. You're just subhuman goy, and you don't know what's best for you. Our coffers are filled with endless golden shekels. We control your banks. We control your governments. We control your foreign policies. We control the (social) media. Stop being racist™ you homophobic™, antisemitic™, xenophobic™ neo-nazis™. Do not question us, and obey.

You sound like a scrawny little faggot, much like the rest of antifa

No, from what I know, antifags think they do their shit by their own will. This is why they can look so disgusting and be so idiotic while still having a high opinion of themselves.

Sage this shit.

You don't really know what you're talking about. Sorry, man, you're just kinda brainwashed.

you antifa filth have lost

next we are going to europe to fuck that up with meme magic and elect madmen lmao

Its poppin of 2nite, ya feel me? It's friday mah nigga. Yall aint no nothin about no weekend nigga. You bout to see some shit 2 nite . Any square ass white bois who look like want to make America Great Again are going to get rectified muh nigga. Democracy aint workin 4 us ya heard me? no wat im sayin' no wat im sayin' no wat i sayin' ya feel me? ya feel me? ya heard me? ya hear me? ya heard me? ya feelin me? yall feelin me? you feelin me? yall heard me? ya feelin' me? you hearrd me? ya no wat im sayin my nigga? you feelin me my nigga? you feelin me my nigga? yall feeling me? i aint heard yalls yet yall felin me nigga? ya all hearin me nigga? ya feel me? you feelin me? i said yall feelin me? you hear me muh nigga? we about to get saucy up in this bitch. any wite bois ffitin to get squirrley lol you heaard me nigga?

Weren't you protesting globalism like 10 years ago?

You know, when it was cool.

You know, there are people walking around in those hats just waiting for a legal excuse to kill someone.

Almost a good imitation of niggerese

>yet to meet any nigger that could write more than two sentences without getting bored.

Post proofs.

>in Sacramento
A place with no guns. Who would've expected anything less?

just another commie thug
who is even more ignorant,
twisted and violent than the
"ignorant twisted nazis"
that they hate so much

Antifa: Scrawny faggot commies who renamed themselves so that any disagreement with them can be labeled as Nazi; Intellectually dishonest wannabe revolutionary little shits.

Trolls really have no other ammo now that they can't post $hillary memes all day and say she is winning.

This is gonna be good. antifa thinks it's scary! Enjoy your hunt, ameribros.

And if they push you too far, I KNOW where this is going to end. Learn from history.

This.

So you want more of you to get stabbed?

>white boys

You are the white boy, white boy

KEK, I went and watched the protests in my town on Wednesday night. Not a one of them had the balls to come up start shit with me, and all of my stuff for cracking skulls and making holes was well hidden. They're pussies when they don't know how far somebody is willing to go.

No respect for you faggots. None. Never have the juevos to fight a guy one on one. It's always at least 3 to 1. Fucking sissy ass nancy-boy fucking faggots.

Me cago en la leche de su reputa madre.

Oh and saged and hidden.

LOL TRUMP WON AND ALL ANTIFA CAN DO IS THROW A MANGINA & LEGBEARD FIT

Sacramento Antifa didn't last very long against the Golden State Skins

youtu.be/KvdBFQBXm4k

If 300 of you faggots couldn't beat up 29 nazis then wtf are you doing talking shit online you retarded faggot

(You)

Now fuck off

>being a progressive liberal who thinks guns are scary and we should ban the 2nd amendment
>wants to pick fight with conservatives you've labled as redneck gunnuts
>thinking in anyway this is a good idea
the stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze me

Last time we saw your guys, we stabbed them. Oh no please don't attack my knife with your body again. I'm so scared.

You know Trump is going to make law-enforcement legal again, right?
You treasounus, evil, deluded, insane scum will be beaten into the dirt. Hopefully everyone one of you worthless shitstains will be raped until you die of anal-exsanguination.

How many of you are left after the tradworkers stabbed the shit out of you lol

No one's impressed, boyo
Nice job using fascism to fight fascism

Good luck trying to smack a .45 ACP out of the way you little Kunt. You fucks burn down the urban hell holes. You move into the suburbs and you are done.

I really don't get why black people are the maddest about Trump's victory. Trump barely even mentioned black people during the whole presidency, I would have thought Mexicans would be the angriest just because they think illegal is codeword for Mexican.

Listen up you pasty white crackers, I'll be hanging around the corner of Freeport and 35th with my comrades. If anyone in the Sacramento area wants to come down fight, I'll personally accept their offer. That is, if you can get off your 400 lb butts and actually make the trip

>during the whole presidency
I meant campaign.

Some of them are under the delusion that he is going to ship them back to Africa. That, and somebody said he was rayciss, and they believe it.

Lol we're ready for your false flag attacks and race baiting. We already have our best analysts working on it. Were following the money trails and compiling the list of parties involved.

The difference between us and you is that we think before we act. That's why you're the left. We only fire one shot, once the ducks are all lined up.

We have no need for your Soros funded Civil War psyop. We will destroy you before we even put our troops on the ground.

Naw m80. We're just going to let you make fools of yourselves until even the normies get how worthless you are. Then we'll cease letting you cuck shit up.

U mad?

>B-but muh popular vote

Listen you racist fuck.

You call us racist, bigoted, xenophobic. When the truth is you are projecting your own hate. You are fucking hypocrites. Why the fuck do you think we elected Trump, because we are sick of this bullshit. Take your nouns, and adjectives and shove it up your ass.

This is pure garbage, the only ones talking about race is YOU, you fucking liberal cucks need to fuck off.

>racist, sexist, and xenophobic

Get fucked you skinny sjw bitch.

>he wants to reenact the battle of Sacramento in which dozens of white cucks and their pet groids got stabbed and beat in self defense

I hope you guys initiate civil war in America to let us come as volunteers and wipe your shitty racist, jewish, whitemalediscrimination regime out. We need America, we need democracy, but we need white democracy.

lol what a cuck

>we are all across the country and if you dare wear your bigoted cap in our turf we'll smack you so hard

We are having a huge Trump victory party here in Harrison Arkansas tonight. I dare you to show up. Make sure you keep contact numbers for your next of kin in your wallet so they know who to send your remains to.

nice one

Honestly, I think the biggest thing holding black people back is the black hivemind.

C'mon, this shit is spoiled a week ago. Hmm, lemmi remember... These are racist ideas, race baiting ideas, anti-muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-women, all key tenants making up the emerging racist ideloogy known as the 'alt-right", if I'm not mistaken.

Trips of truth.

OP talks tough but he already got rekt this summer even when outnumbering the "racists" ten to one

TRUMP WILL PROTECT US AND WILL SHOT YOU DOWN, YOU LIVE NOT MATTER

youtube.com/watch?v=0JNsRzET8Zg

I'm a slav in NYC. Last nigger to mistake me for some meek white cuck and sucker punched me got their head smacked on an iron fence. I'm a known racist and none of you stinking subhumans can do shit about it. MAGA