Great cartoon gets toyline and merch

>great cartoon gets toyline and merch
>its either shit or cancelled soon after its revealed
Why does this happen so much these days? So many cartoons dont even get merch at all anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

holly.paheal.net/_images/2ec4d3681ca56782edda7c0c27a16785/2417683 - Dylan_Beekler Golan_the_Insatiable mangamaster.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Golan the Insatiable was too good for this world

>family comes in desperate for Phineas and Ferb toys
>explain the situation
>mfw I spot a Perry figurine in the 99c bin after they leave

S-source please...

Here you go user
holly.paheal.net/_images/2ec4d3681ca56782edda7c0c27a16785/2417683 - Dylan_Beekler Golan_the_Insatiable mangamaster.jpg

>wanting phineas and ferb merch
Ill never understand the popularity of that show, it was filled with awful humor and cringey muscial numbers disneys infamous for. I first knew disney would ruin star wars when the star wars phineas and ferb episode was announced.

Star Wars was always garbage, opinion discarded.

I thought Sup Forums was against cartoons having toylines because aparently it turns the cartoon into 20 minutes long toy comercials

>Star Wars was always garbage,
No it wasnt faggot, and its not an excuse ofr how disney fucked it over

The Empire Strikes Back is a good movie

>Disney fucked it over
>Implying RoTJ, TPM, TCW, and RoTS were good

Stop it.

>hating ROTS, ROTJ, and especially TCW
yep, anons an idiot

Spongeposter is a retard, lock clockwork

It had merch?

Significant parts of RotJ are good.

Endor was a mistake.

Revenge of the sith was corny as shit with 90% more bitchy whining, Clone Wars was filled with romantic garbage which you probably liked due to being such a twink, and Return of the jedi was the most dragged out shit ever. Ewoks sucked, Vader's death sucked, the edit where his ghost is replaced with RoTS Ani is fucking trash, and Boba's "death" was anticlimactic just like the bitch "dying" in TLJ, because she died off screen falling in a pit. Because that hasn't been fucking done to death in this series, right? Both your tastes, and opinions are shit.

He's probably talking about TCW premiere movie, which was kinda bad. TCW didn't get good until it had been on for a few years.

>Vader's death sucked

>Veteran Sith Lord
>Been through countless battles
>Body mostly been replaced and enhanced with cybernetics
>"lol I zap u"
>*dramatic "Aaaaaaaaaa" before collapsing*

I get that he died for dramatic effect after saving his son, but I found it fucking lame, user.

So THIS is the level of retardation it takes to enjoy Didney Wars. Fascinating.

Congratulations on caring about power levels instead of the story, user.

PS: There's no such thing as sith in the original movies, even if the script calls Vader the "Dark Lord of the Sith"

Im sorry that youre enjoyment of shitty poorly drawn disney shit proves you have the mind of a tard, no need to project that self hatred
>Clone Wars was filled with romantic garbage which you probably liked due to being such a twink
You do realize there was much more to the series then that?

Can you read? He said he hates nuWars, like all plebs.

I think there's some confusion between the movie Attack of the Clones and The Clones Wars TV series here.

investors don't want to make a profit they want to launch a fucking phenomenon and make a SHITLOAD

so anything that doesn't have a massive return gets canned, even if it does make enough to keep going

also networks really don't give a fuck about fan retention or loyalty or anything like that, they'll absolutely cash that in for more money. see: teen titans go

>Responding while having nothing to actually say

I'd rather be a sperg about star wars than a braindead retard with no opinion of his own.

Don't you bring that powerlevel shit in here. You can't come up with one good explanation other than "maybe the lightning made his suit malfunction" for him dying.

>You do realize there was much more to the series then that?

Sorry, I forgot about the beloved council meeting scenes that made the movie so memorable.

Is buying toys and other merch a thing adult fans actually do?

>You can't come up with one good explanation other than "maybe the lightning made his suit malfunction" for him dying.
It's not "lightning" it's an evil spell cast by an evil wizard for the purpose of killing people. Vader took it right in the face for a while.

The magical lightning is a fantasy element so I don't know why you can't accept that it mortally wounded a guy.

Checked

>confirmed for not watching the series
Disney wars is shit and theres nothing you can say to prove your not a thick skulled tard for enjoying disney shit

>they'll absolutely cash that in for more money. see: teen titans go
Yet its making ratings go down, that seems more like execs liking that shit and trying to force it to be popular because theyre so fucking out of touch.

>than a braindead retard with no opinion of his own.
Says the disney fan
>one good explanation other than "maybe the lightning made his suit malfunction" for him dying.
But thats the exact reason you sloped skulled retard

Because I'd assume that another wizard would be able to take it, even if he wasn't as powerful. I'll accept that it happened because it did, but it's fucking dumb to me.

When the fuck did I say that I liked the disney movies, you illiterate retards?

>thats the exact reason

Yeah, you faggots can't read. I said that would be a "good explanation", so what the fuck are you shitting your diaper about?

ratings are tricky because cable cutting is growing exponentially and CN has a lot of streaming. it's probable that what they're losing in ratings they're gaining in streaming views

>When the fuck did I say that I liked the disney movies, you illiterate retards?
When youre obviously defending their movies by saying their not worse you fucking diseny faggot
>I said that would be a "good explanation"
That is a good explanation you stubborn cuckold, eat a dick

Cable will always have a massive audience, and thats not an excuse to ruin the channel with shit. Also, the app is fucking shit because i dont want to watch all cartoons on my shitty phone screen, and they have like 10 episodes of most of the shows on their.

>when yore obviously defending their movies

Wrong again. I was implying that disney wasn't the ones to fuck it over, because they were already bad movies in their own way. You assuming things is just making you look like a fucking tool, just like the retards who assumed that I was talking about TCW show instead of the movie. Nice try though.

>and thats not an excuse to ruin the channel with shit
remember what i said about them cashing in loyalty for a quick buck?
they're doing that right now. ruining the channel for those ttgo profits.
once everyone gets bored of ttgo they'll have nothing to replace it with and cn will be in crisis mode for a year or so

Eva's got some of the most ridiculous and varied moichindizing this side of star wars, and yet we still don't have Misato & Shinji figmas

>I was implying that disney wasn't the ones to fuck it over
Which is the same as defending them by not acknowledging their awful movies havent ruined star wars. Im sick of you disney wars faggots shitting up threads whenever someone insults your fucking shit movies, take it to Sup Forums as this thread wasnt even about star wars, and fuck off and stop ruining this board with your cancerous tastes and brain dead corporate loyalty.

>they're doing that right now. ruining the channel for those ttgo profits.
But it doesnt make logical sense if its not even popular and is making ratings go down.

>Which is the same as defending them by not acknowledging their awful movies havent ruined star wars

Like I've literally fucking said, "they were already bad movies in their own way". The new ones aren't good either, you fucking idiot. By this point, this is either bait or you're actually this fucking stupid.

again, without knowing what money they're making from streaming it (they never release that stuff), it's impossible to tell if they're actually losing viewers or if they're just moving to streaming

>enhanced with cybernetics
>enhanced

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

Plus
>cybernetics
>Not weak to fucking lightning

Come on now

>The new ones aren't good either, you fucking idiot. By this point, this is either bait or you're actually this fucking stupid.
Its obvious youre trying to shit on the movies to defend them, either way youre a fucking retard for not liking pre disney star wars. Kill yourself and take your awful views to burn in hell with you.

The cybernetics were keeping him alive, not much more than that

Thank you for actually having a point unlike this braindead child. I'll give it a watch.

I understand what youre saying user, but personally i dont think the streaming is working due to reasons ive already stated, and this is all millers ineptitude and plain stubbornness crashing the network with no survivors. Im glad though we can both agree the current state of the channel is shit, however.

Other people have stated that point already in the thread you brain infected downie

>Don't you bring that powerlevel shit in here.

Well Palpatine is a god damn Lord of the Sith, I'm sure his Force lightning is above average.

I just think about it as when I fought Malak for the first time in Knights of the Old Republic Max Level, all Jedi Buffs, and every god damn type of enhancement Stimulant I could buy I did over 5,000 point in damage his Health dropped to zero and the he froze me and ran away.

>so anything that doesn't have a massive return gets canned, even if it does make enough to keep going
So by not caring about even substantial profits, they are throwing away the opprotunity to sell their product? Christ, no wonder CN is doing so horribly, their investors are fucking retarded.

Nobody specifically listed anything about Vader's suit in the thread other than what I initially brought up about it maybe malfunctioning. Still showing that you can't read with every post you make, user.

it's more like they're digging through a pile of copper nuggets to find a gold nugget, their bet being "the gold nugget will be worth more than the combined X copper nuggets we tossed"

there's also the problem of they have a limited number of active show slots, so their incentive is to constantly fish for gold and remove anything that isn't quickly popular as fast as possible to free up another slot for potential gold

There were only really episodes about council meetings during that Padme arc in season 3. Clone Wars was a good show, especially seasons 4-6.

If you literally couldnt tell he was a cyborg and that cyborgs have a weakness to electricity then you are a confirmed retard

>it's more like they're digging through a pile of copper nuggets to find a gold nugget, their bet being "the gold nugget will be worth more than the combined X copper nuggets we tossed"
Yet the problem is that to their overly critical eyes nothing is a gold nugget, so nothing gets merch. Why dont they just give merch to sething they dont think well be that popular if theyre not going to make merch anyways, how is a lack of merch better then something to them?

I wasn't talking about the show, user. Literally just the movie.

no u

Retard

Yes.

While an ex-Jedi like Vader demonstrated magical abilities, it wasn't anything like shooting magical lightning, and why should his abilities protect him from being shot with some sort of death beam?

>black series