So this is a show that's coming out. I do like vikings, but I'm not sure about this show

So this is a show that's coming out. I do like vikings, but I'm not sure about this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/viking-warrior-woman-archaeology-spd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, I should probably mention that they changed one of the characters since that concept art

I get this is for SJW points but saying “I might be a lady, but I’m the toughest around here” makes it redundant and actually sexist, right?

>viking girl
>not a plucky, horned-helmet barbarian girl with long orange hair and an axe as big as she is

How do you fail so hard at something so easy?

Well I dunno how 'politically correct' vikings actually were, you know?
Not defending this, just saying

So does she rape the men when they pillage towns?

Yes. Modern feminism is tired of the "girl has to prove herself to be accepted" fantasy. That was fine in the 90s but it's tired now. Now they much prefer characters like Furiosa from Mad Max who are just there to do what they need to do, and gender isn't really brought into their capabilities.

Also this show looks really ugly.

One of the most famous viking warlords of all times is a woman and they couldn't even base it on her. Instead they go with a tumblrite with that fucking skin disorder trend.

Looks bad

Was it the same one who literally caused North America to go "undiscovered" for like an extra 400-500 or something years because she was on her period so her brother said "fuck it we're leaving?"

Gonna need a name or a source. The one I'm talking about is this-

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/viking-warrior-woman-archaeology-spd/

I'm guessing you don't like it

Next.

>those generic cal arts designs
>the mc looks like a big baby
>baby girly colors
This trend

For what network?

But Furiosa was gonna kill everyone she was trying save. Wasnt until Max telling her there was nothing in the directivos she was going that they actually save everyone.

Best feminist character.

>tumblr noses
>le epic tumblr kumatora girl
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ
into the trash it goes

Whitey can't wear a sombrero on Cinco De Mayo because muh appropriation, but black people can be vikings?

Who knows, it might end up being good, despite the bad art designs.

>Villinaus dosen't get a pilot, but this does
Nice

Why make them vikings at all if you're going to add in tons of random technicolor fantasy crap?
Either stick to the Nordic asthetic or make them generic barbarians.

She's not black, she's just a shiny viking.

>DUDE UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS ARE BADASS LMAO
This got boring ages ago