Is it true that white people are better with guns then black people?

is it true that whites are better marksmen and can keep/clean guns better?
Can East Asians, Indians, etc compete with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whites and Asians are the only people that can really handle firearms well.

is there any real proof of this? what about Mexicans?

I wonder if ghetto gang niggers clean their weapons

Yes because of glorious Kalashnikov. Even African children and kill with guns that were never cleaned.

you don't ever want to see white rage, it's fucking crazy berserker shit

we kill better than anyone

wasn't that invented by a slav?

It isn't really up to race, more up to how rich you are.

White people generally aren't as poor as other races, on top of that they have free time, combining these two results in well rounded skills and effective equipment.

Better spacial visualization.

Its part of iq. There are many benefits and many disadvantages to more complex brains, but firearm skill is one huge advantage.

No, the kalashnikov is just a nigger-rigged sturmgewehr that's reliable because its parts are loosely fitted as fuck.

Not to rain on your parade, but I served with several niggers that could shoot pretty well.

These fuckers have loved em since day one.

Also, see cartel guns.

>Hasty Generalization
>muh fallacy

Doesn't mean they can shoot straight.

dunno about "shooting" per se, it's not something hard to do. Really just a matter of training.

But they are miles better at warfare than anyone else.

yeah but thats only because of all the other advantages we got.

>white cucks have to fear having guns in their own country
hahaha we shoot monkeys with our guns all the time and they don't even protest like blm lmao

Not to rain on your parade, but I served with several niggers that could couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

I guess 1500 years of slaughtering each other like savages in europe makes you good at weapons.

BARs are shit rifles.

Name one thing it does well besides being heavy without any advantage.

Still works.

>last time nonwhites REALLY pissed us off, our scientists got together to build a bomb that was hotter than the surface of the sun when it exploded, and vaporised two of their cities and hundreds of thousands of their people
>nonwhites still think it's a good idea to try and piss us off

Remove krout.

Umm its why they haven't been in use for nearly 50 years mate.

yes

>der juden
>our scientists

You just posted what the BAR does well
Being daddy to M240

The commoners in asian countries weren't as free as in some European countries so they where in many cases not even allowed to own weapons. Europe however had bit more freedom for the plebs and they where in some countries allowed to own guns and hunt, the further south you go the more populated Europe is so naturally there will be more restrictions there since the nobility wanted to keep all the hunting fun for themselves.

All the countries in asia that was able to able to produce guns were either crowded as fuck, had a caste system with a ton of weaponless serfs or both.

So yeah, European countries (countries with european peole) are basically the only countries that has both the history of producing guns and the history of commoners owning guns. There are some exceptions ofc, like khyber pass

oh my god

I really like the FN Mag but the PKM is the best medium machine gun ever made.

>using projectile explosive action weapons
>2016
Us asians are superior to you Euros. We make lasers. The future is now. You will rekted by our superiority and will become Niggers 2.0 and serve as our slaves.

That's not a M240 it's a FN Mag.

haven't fired a rifle in 11 years but I got a marksman badge in my cadet corps.

i'm probably better than 2/3 of Sup Forums

By a slav though

>Name one thing it does well besides being heavy without any advantage.
Fit in to bad puns
>5 Germans walk into a BAR
>5 German walk into a m1 garand
America 1
Leaf 0

>africans only ever kill eachother in isolation for millenia
>yet still can't do a single thing worthwhile
>meanwhile europeans can make civilization advances while also being tribal

It must suck to be a nigger.

>That's not a M240 it's a FN Mag.
no difference

reminder: FN made license produced BARs

Looking at the Rhodesian war. Yes.

Yup, pretty much. From typical dindu shooting range marksmanship doesn't matter much, but once they're 5 yards away or more I'll take the hilljack or roof korean any day of the week.

It depends on how they're exposed to them, especially growing up. If you're taught by someone who doesnt know or care you won't either. Typically it's middle class white people who keep their firearms maintained and look into how to effectively use them. The few asians who are into firearms were almost definitely introduced by these white people to them. Poor people of any race always seem to treat their things like shit.

All races have a good amount of people with an interest in them but ones that come from places without guns are less likely to give them a chance until they're properly americanized.

Basically, if a wealthy white person taught you about guns and you have a good job you're probably going to know how to operate and maintain them. That's my experience though.

Atleast the street shitter kills nigs.

Chinks are the most tryhard in shooting games so obviously they are superior in ranged warfare

>"The colt 1851 revolver is a piece of shit. It takes forever to reload black powder, can't hit shit past 40 yards, and isn't even double action"

The BAR was a great weapon for the era, contain your autism.

Only experience I had was police academy. The two black guys barely passed the shooting portion and there was only one white guy who struggled. (class of 25). Sample size is too small to mean anything but that's what I've got.

That wasn't the last time. The last time was 9/11, and we returned two of their countries to the fucking stone age. Now we patrol their skies with killer drones and apache helicopters. Sometimes we use 50mm cannons to obliterate them and remind them not to get uppity ever again.

We're in the process of developing autonomous robots to patrol them so we don't risk a single white life in the process.

When we get mad, we destroy civilizations. We're a long, drawn out C'thulu attack. At least C'thulu was quick. We draw it out.

>Heavy receiver designed for sustained heavy fire
>Only accepts 20 round magazine, no belt
>Barrel that can't be swapped out

Name one thing it does right for the niche it was designed for.

They I once asked a friend who is an inner city cop if he is ever tempted to steal guns from evidence. He said no, because the criminals who use them barely clean the damn things and by the time the cops get them they're barely functional.

well we dont make a practice of carrying them in our buttcheeks so yes.

I always go with "I remember what happened the last ethnic group that pissed off white people". Then add they took over half of Europe and killed over 6 gorillian or something to help them out if they're that dumb

SAW

Johnson LMG was better though
>tfw Johnson's design influenced the AR-10, making the M1941 LMG AR-15's grandaddy

Yes and some Asians can compete

When I was in the Marines, all the competition shooters were white, I got pretty good at shooting and my instructors were white boys from the midwest.

I saw this competition shooter hit the black of a target 500m away using his camera phone to look down the sights with the barrel resting on his shoulder.

Bretty gud shot

Whites are by nature killing machines, they are the top of the food chain, apex predators. Even blacks realize this.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

They can't

It have very little to do with race or even sex. I'm in the army and there once was a young black female who could shoot better then most of the white guys. I think it has to do more with training and if they give a shot about it or not. Everyone has something they like. If you like it chances are you'll care more and there for be better at it.

are you white? and yeah, Irish counts as white

sorry user, but we'll be on opposite sides of the race war.

#MAGA without me

*teleports away*

Marksmanship is all about discipline and patience.
Of course dumb and impulsive niggers are bad with them.

my boss is a Vietnam vet. He tells me that most, not all, blacks would freak out in a firefight.

i think you're right. pic related

Sounds about right

Why did so many blacks die in the Vietnam War?

Because everytime someone yelled "GET DOWN" they would start dancing

Nah, us Chinese are very good with guns, dunno why we can't drive though.
My instructors were always impressed with how I handled my firearms.
I've never fired an automatic weapon though.

>Can East Asians, Indians, etc compete with us?
Ask the sniper of Baghdad.

>dunno why we can't drive though.
PERIPHERAL VISION

Are they from Spain?

Fuck.

africa