Pic Related -- SJW CEO tries to threaten Trump supporters in his company, incurs the wrath of Kek

From -- dennismichaellynch.com/ceo-tells-employees-support-trump-resign/

This douche bag CEO tried to threaten his workers over political beliefs and was even smug enough to pretend like he was promoting inclusiveness (will show email after)

This dude's company's facebook page is getting absolutely pounded, it's hillarious.

jewbook - /grubhub/

Bastard's stocks have plunged as well, and his yelp and app reviews are shredding him. I'm joining in on the dogpile and this might be old news since I've been off pol, but I though some of you might find this funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/leisure/2016/11/11/trump-supporters-vow-never-to-use-grubhub-after-ceo-memo-goes-viral/
statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/EL/pdf/EL.276.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matt Maloney is the co-founder of Grubhub, an online food delivery service. He said he rejects the “nationalist, anti-immigrant politics, hateful politics” of Donald Trump, and made it clear if anyone thinks otherwise they can just reply with their resignation notice.

Subject: So… that happened… what’s next?

I’m still trying to reconcile my own worldview with the overwhelming message that was delivered last night. Clearly there are a lot of people angry and scared as the antithesis of every modern presidential candidate won and will be our next president.

While demeaning, insulting and ridiculing minorities, immigrants and the physically/mentally disabled worked for Mr. Trump, I want to be clear that this behavior – and these views, have no place at Grubhub. Had he worked here, many of his comments would have resulted in his immediate termination.

We have worked for years cultivating a culture of support and inclusiveness. I firmly believe that we must bring together different perspectives to continue innovating – including all genders, races, ethnicities and sexual, cultural or ideological preferences. We are better, faster and stronger together.
As we all try to understand what this vote means to us, I want to affirm to anyone on our team that is scared of feels personally exposed, that I and everyone else here at Grubhub will fight for your dignity and your right to make a better life for yourself and your family here in the United States.

If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here. We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team.

I want to repeat what Hillary said this morning, that the new administration deserves our open minds and a chance to lead, but never stop believing that the fight for what’s right is worth it.

bump

bump for justice

In addition to the tastiness of his overnight 4% stock drop, which is continuing, here are some fun jewbook comments

"DO NOT do business with this company. Go to the restaurant's yourself, and enjoy a night out. This company has asked it's employees to resign if they support Trump. Pathetic."

" You’ve lost my business you big bully. Threatening your employees and telling them to turn in their resignations if they don’t agree with your political view? If Grubhub is looking to do business in a country without the right to vote for who you want then maybe Grubhub needs to leave the good ole USA!"

"Way to throw your business in the toilet.
BIGOT: : a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.
Bye, Felicia."

"Has this guy watched the news in the last 24 hours? Kids are getting beaten up in school and their liberal parents are destroying our cities. . . Who are the violent ones again?"

He kind of looks like a dumb fuck. Oh well, pretty soon he'll file bankruptcy and have to get a job working for someone. Let's make that the goal :^)

He's in ultra-damage-control mode. He just realized he worded his statement wrong and is now paying the price.

I hope this asshole loses his company, is investigated criminally by the SEC, and is sued by every Trump-voting employee for whom he created a hostile workplace.

Trump supporters vow never to use Grubhub after CEO memo goes viral
foxnews.com/leisure/2016/11/11/trump-supporters-vow-never-to-use-grubhub-after-ceo-memo-goes-viral/

Wigger just alienated half the population.

I love you Sup Forums

The thing is... this is a statement he had no reason to make other than to put his own beliefs on the table.

Saying "Mexico brings in drug dealers, murderers, and rapists" is a factual (not racist) statement and would not get you fired.

>"I firmly believe that we must bring together different perspectives to continue innovating – including all ... cultural or ideological preferences"
>he says while kicking out people who disagree with him
I don't even

What if Trump is a hologram?

>I ask anyone who is inspired by my message to RT this and counter the headlines compounding hate. #StandWithGrubHub

what a fag

Another one succumbs to his own stupidity.

reminder that political affiliation isn't a protected class

welcome to the at will employment you fought so hard for

Hey dipshit

You can't create an atmosphere of animosity in your workplace where your employees feel persecuted or threatened for their beliefs.
It has nothing to do with being a protected class. He stupidly opened himself up to a lawsuit from anyone working at the company.

oh look actually discrimination.
somthing the left knows nothing about.

welcome to the at will employment you fought for

Friendly reminder that this is a 4th dimension Kike tactic and the man already sold a major portion of his shares the day before sending out the email.

He WANTS his stocks to plummet so that he can then resign and buy up stock in the company for cheap again.

It is not enough to let his company lose money, we need to push LEGAL action against him.

The Jew is a slippery rodent my friends.

Guise

I read somewhere else that he sold a bunch of his stock on Monday. Then he says this shit on Wed trying to push his stock dowwn. He's a money grubber.

White privilege means you can never be discriminated to.
Since White people enslaved the blacks and everything hard for them when they were moved over here and never can do a white man's job.

Obama doesn't count.

>IQ honestly too low to understand anything
>is a shit eating liberal faggot

It has literally nothing to do with at will employment, you cannot threaten your employees whether you fire them or not. Doing so is a guaranteed way to lose a lawsuit brought against you.

Nice source shill.

Do a search on grubhub and email this to restaurants listed there. tell them to switch to eat24

you mean like when papa john tried it

go ahead and show us that lawsuit he won

>reminder that political affiliation isn't a protected class
It definitely is in several states where GrubHub operates. You can't oppress/demean someone for voting for the other guy in your workplace.

>That picture
Not only does he look like a massive faggot but who in the everloving fuck would trust sushi that is delivered?

I had an account on Grubhub and used it every once in a while to order food. I just sent them this message:

>Hey guys, I just figured I'd let you know that I'm never using your service again because of your idiot CEO's recent statements about Trump supporters. I hope your bigotry was worth it.

I've done my part.

At will employment, sure. But the Free Market works both ways faggot. SJWs have used this sort of tactic for years, now you get to taste it yourselves. He can fire his employees or create a hostile work environment all he wants. We are also free not to patronize his business.

See? Free market works.

If you want to be the world's biggest piece of shit and spam that around, why don't you be a big boy helper and post a link. Papa John's has enough lawsuits that searching for your vague, anal dribblings in that haystack would take all day.

Here, I'll post a link that shows you what a pumpkinfucker you are. This one is for the state of Texas:

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/EL/pdf/EL.276.pdf

Good thats how it should be. His business will take a huge hit now though but its his right to free speech.

then whats all the pouting about?

you know which one

Time to ruin this fucking faggots life. Cya cuck

It is in the lovely state of California. :^)

We have a lot of shitty laws and taxes but you have to admit we're number 1 when it comes to protecting people from BS like this.

The very definition of cognitive dissonance put into action. An incredible observation, really.

In Californian and NY you can't fire someone for their political beliefs alone

What I heard and read the last two days is that the self-called liberals are fascists.

>uh oh the democratic system isn't pleasing my needs anymore. We need to riot and take the power with force if it's possible.

>haha you will losedrumpfkins. You can work here but don't cry too much on 11/9. Wait why did we lose? That's not fair, everyone is fired who supported him.

>meeh trump supporters are racist and mean and white supremacists. What? Our white madame isn't president? Let's beat up the white kids (and get me a new tv at the mall)

All in all, libtards exposed themself being a bunch of racist fucks who love dictatorships.
Good work anons.

I'm pretty sick of libertarian's trying to only say shit is bad to the side that actually fucking listens. All the while trying to stop sjw from forcing there will through there moronic ideology.

Government fines and forces people to bake gay cake. Force stores to allow blacks in or face fines and possible closer. Fire people they do not like based on politics. CNT fire people based on race.

We live in a country where thinking in libertarian terms gets us fucking no where. You must fight fire with fire.

>alone

simple enough

I've never fired anybody but people claim it's difficult, I still don't talk about stuff at work though because the place is insane

HR is often staffed by psychopaths so its a non-issue for them

basically everything we have in place sides with employers to fuck you over without recourse, but its what the masses wanted