**Shows JFK assassination video from a previously unseen angle**

>**Shows JFK assassination video from a previously unseen angle**

>"Any questions?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz6cPcPQbAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does the quality look like VHS though?

Where is the normal HD pic that every cheapo camera can take?

>repeats bill hicks joke
Any questions?

>1963 tech film

He looks like such a cuck in every interview since he was elected. Look at the latest one with Paul Ryan, Ryan is smiling and laughing it up while Trump sits and speaks like a shy embarrassed child.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz6cPcPQbAs

RIP Bill

Trump is actually a R9K tier Robot.

He learned how bad things really are.

oops

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0

they fucking lobotomized him
that's why the meeting with Obama lasted more than usual

looks more like he's just trying to take everything thing in. He just became the fucking president after all with no experience.

Why is everyone surprised. This is his demeanor when he is on a talk show. He turns it on when he is the lone speaker. But a photo op?

"Congratulations on your win. You are now part of the establishment, and will follow this agenda. Should you refuse, you will be killed within the month."

is it possible for a 70 year old man to be exhausted after 5 rallys a day the last couple of weeks?

Also look closely at Ryan's face it's almost like he's trying to hold back laughter once Trump starts to speak. They definitely did something to him.

Did Michele Obama show her dick?

>bill hicks is alex jones
oh the irony.

>raped child
>tired

>"Congratulations on your win. You are now part of the establishment, and will follow this agenda. Should you refuse, you will be killed within the month."
Basically this.

Same shit they tell every new President.

>Toe the line or we'll JFK your fat orange ass

He found out that the Israelis are using thermonuclear blackmail to influence Western governments to carry out their bidding.

It's why Trump's first move was to invite Netanyahu to the United States.

Well, he is pretty much like us then. A tough guy on the internet but an autist IRL.

Now I understand why kek choose him.

Look at :30 when Ryan says Trumps catchphrase and looks at Trump, expecting him to be all smiles. Except he's not.

Trump hates sitting with these career politicians and having to play nice with them.

He's realizing it's twice as rotten as he thought it was. And the corrupt people are the only ones who know how to get things done.

But I thought he was "high energy"?

Honestly though, I believe the reason why you have to be married to be the president/leader of a country is so they have leverage to use against you.

Even better if you have kids.

This is because Barron has slipped back into the multiverse and Trump is having to stand on his own two feet for the first time.

If he wanted to rest and be comfy why did he run for president?

He is biding his time until Jan 20th. Trump cant take any chances, more people who can stop or harm this movement are very close to him more then ever. He is being patient for the goal--Jan 20th

The truth is another one... I think Trump is just cautious... all these scum is gathering around him kissing his boots... he's observing and studying what's going on.

I don't get this meme. Why would the assassination from a different angle change anything or give him the scared look?

he got the "thats how we killed JFK and you'll be next if you dont play ball" speech

he was talking the exact same was in his speech, it's obvious hes talking cautiously and trying to be more serious.

Federal employees don't work

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be smart

This. The Don has everything under control.

This
>I'm going to look like such a sellout

The implication is that the government killed JFK and filmed it to use as a warning to what happens when you try to disobey your "masters"

typical tinfoil

It's a meme that JFK was assassinated by his driver. It all goes back to the shadow government conspiracies.

>hurrrrrr

He probably hates being around so many career politicians. "All talk no action".

Ehat ever they show him, hope he doesnt believe it, you can it the world is gonna end ib 7 years, niburu or even Obama shape shifting.

Hope a general talks about the blue beam project and how holograms have evolved to a point of distort reality for those unfamiliar. If the world doesnt know it, its not real mr.trump ecerything else is just deception..

CTR has nothing better to say so they just say...

>ZOMGGGG YOU GAIS BLRUMPTF LOOKS TIRED IN THIS ONE SCREENSHOT SURELY HE HAS NEVER HEARD OF JFK OR ASSASSINATIONS SURELY HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ABOUT US HISTORY AND HAS NEVER HEARD OF JEWS CONTROLLING MEDIA ZOMG BRLUMTPH BTFO POL BTFO ZOMG

pathetic.

>tfw you got the vote but you still have to wait for 2 whole months to Make America Great Again

This implies that before the JFK assassination the US government wasn't corrupt and evil though.

When I say government I mean (((government)))

He's being presidential you Quisling fucker

Bill Cooper had a lot of shit right, but he was convinced the film was doctored and the driver took the shot. I think there were 6+ snipers so maybe driver as last resort...Idk

Could have been aliens or fallen angels. Maybe we're all on the edge of being fucked.

Or maybe they're just all really corrupt. Both are pretty terrible.

>Actual film as opposed to digital sensors
wew lad.

After everything you've seen this election cycle and things still being uncovered you still think government assassination is tinfoil?

lmao

>tfw everyone fell for it and now you have to go to work every day

He ALWAYS sits like this. He has always sat like this. I watched the Comedy Central roast of Donald Trump years ago. He was sitting like this there as well.

I guess it somewhat makes him look more "humble". If he sat in a commanding manner at all times, people would think he's a total asshole.

underrated

Lads, this is a perfect opportunity.

We know Trump actually wants to do some good for the country.

If he keeps making shitty decisions, while pushing the exact same things he stood directly in opposition of, we know the president has little to no actual control.

He's learning to be more diplomatic, and he just became the President of the US.
Give him a break.

Shill arguments really has hit a new low since the funding stopped huh?

Lmao he's lost the ability to even fucking speak!

These are gonna be a good 4 years, we're never gonna let you republishits live this down

this is probably my favorite picture to come out of the entire meme war

>you shat on these guys your whole campaign
>now they want to cozy up with you on formal meetings

Everyone who's now worried about Trump has no clue how politics work.

Trump's goal was to become President and that's it. He reached his goal and put on the brakes there. You don't continue to divide and piss off more people. Once he won the nomination and reached his goal he wisely toned down some of his divisive statements and now has a more all inclusive tone.

He's doing such a great fucking job at this game.

Well, at last he speaks more or less normal to me. I think he is just tired.
Give him some time, he will make mistakes, its inevitable.
Also, I just want you all to realize this - he is not going to deliver you everything he promised - not even half of it. He promised to much, he need too much time and money to do even part of this and its up to you, whether he will in his office after next elections '(if he will not - he wont finish even what he will actually start to do)

the tide is already turning, we are embracing the counterculture again
in 2 years we will all hate on trump, no matter how he is doing

>Trump hates sitting with these career politicians and having to play nice with them.

His entire cabinet by his choice is going to be retarded career politicians. He traded one establishment for the other, willingly.

I don't think it's tinfoil, but I also suspect CTR shilling an attempt to demoralize trump supporters.

Maybe there is a corrupt shadow government that has subverted the system for years. But ultimately Trump should be aware that the American people have such little faith in the government that any cover for his disposal should he defy them will not be accepted by the American people.

Either they play trumps ball game or they've commited treason.

this was such a big fucking mistake

we should have been good cucks and just voted clinton

that would betray the people that supported him to be our voice
if they killed him like that and the people found out then the government would be in trouble

Possible. The lawyer on fb with an open letter to the president Obama implied such footage is shown.

no, this is just like after brexit and all the "regret" posting

fuck off shills, seizing the narrative never works here

he's just trying to be humble you retards

Probably better than any of us would look after full disclosure ayy lmao.

Do you believe in aliens? UFO are humans, pretty like the German nuclear testing and V2s. At their time it didnt have an explanation.

Thats its my point nothing can be take for granted unless it passes the scientific method or peer review experiments.
>EMP drive is impossible
>people proves the contrary

To me everything is a deception until they contact us formely like an intelligent species supposedly as many assume they are otherwise is dogma 2.0; a tool to manipulate others behaviours for good or bad but a tool anyway.

Trump needs to step up what this pedophiles corrupt politicians may have tryed to pull on him. Deception and Demoralization; the two Jewish roots to gain power.

Sitting like a cuck with beta posture and choking on your own words is not a way of being humble, its a way of being a cuck

Interesting, could you provide a source please?

All this, and you STILL swallow everything the MSM shits into your mouth?

he's talking about the screenshot of Trump OP posted

FUCKING OBONGO

999999D chess bitches

>Now let me touch you because i know you hate it i know you are germaphobe and im also black

hisfw

Same. My favourite meme is the Ted Cruz redemption arc though. Somebody should make it into a movie.

what dimension of chess does he play, Sup Forums?

He saw the blooper reel, where JFK and Lee Harvey-Oswald wrestle naked.

Actually close.

The one where I put my dick in your mom's ass.

none of what you said even happened in the video. why are you libtards so delusional. why do you support higher minimum wages yet want to import illegal immigrants. why were you calling trump a swore loser just a week ago and now protest that he won. why do you shout 'no justice no peace' and then claim that these are 'peaceful protests'. get your shit together, libby

you sound like an autist with an overblown imagination

damn you

i hate that meme but this is well done

He just comparing Trump's image from his public events with that meeting.

Underrated post. Trump is IN the halls of political power now. The sycophants and the liars are moving in on him, and he has to be more careful than ever.

>yfw you realize Barron has gotten to suckle at Melania's magnificent teats.

In the next two months, he has to decide whether he's going to play by current rules or create his own rules.

Will he cozy up and make alliances in the senate and congress to get some of his shit done, or will he sit back and let the establishment insiders manage everything?

He gives me the impression of someone who has "won" something he doesn't need, and is considering what the best way to handle it with class and grace, even though he had to abandon those things in order to win it.

who should pay me? i am shitposting for trump since a whole year, inside and outside of Sup Forums.
it wouldnt even shock me if Sup Forums would become ultra liberal, just because being ultra liberal becomes the contrast to the mainstream.
remember when pol was libertarian? things change all the time.

fuck off you slimey piece of shit, also you've read it yourself, better reply to yourself or YOUR whore of a mother will die too

pls respond

nigger

so the first dimension?

tais-toi, baguette faggot

I laughed.

But I'm weird like that.

>magnificent

silicone poisoning gave him autistic superpowers