Darth Vader #10 (Wed 10)
Forces of Destiny: Rey (Wed 10)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/star-wars-last-jedi-ending_us_5a4e2de6e4b06d1621bd7ebc
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
youtube.com/watch?v=FHuD5y-PZM0
youtube.com/watch?v=5TbWJJMdLsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

1000 generations comes out to about 20000 years

No years. The canon Complete Locations says this and it matches up with George Lucas' lore based around the timeline of Sith Temple underneath the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Not a dickgirl.

Praise the holytrinity of SW kino.

>master race

Can we join the cool kid's club?

Hail Mandalore!

user, she has the biggest Togruta balls.

Your fight scene was pathetic, I mean look at this shit

>Rig Nema
>Togruta

food

>That sheev spin in the back left

wish this was higher res

Actually i didn't saw he was quoting the What is she post, and saying that Ahsoka isn't a dick girl.

>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/star-wars-last-jedi-ending_us_5a4e2de6e4b06d1621bd7ebc
>“I don’t want to get too explicit, because I like people being able to have their own interpretations,” director Rian Johnson told HuffPost, “but I think definitely the act of what he does at the end literally just takes everything out of him. That’s a huge thing. Also ... he’s having his final act be something of myth-making in a way.”
>It does go back a little bit to what he said at the beginning [of “The Last Jedi”]. “What do you think one guy walking out there with a lightsaber [can do]?” ... The answer is: Create a legend that will spread hope. And once he’s done that, combined with the physical toll it’s taken on him, you can make the case that then there’s nothing more powerful that he could accomplish.
>“The galaxy needs legends,” Johnson explained. “I think about the look in Rey’s eyes in ‘The Force Awakens,’ when she says, ‘Luke Skywalker, I thought he was a myth,’ and that gleam in her eyes. And I think about how I felt when I showed up to work the first day to meet with Mark Hamill, and I sat down and started talking to him, and I could only see Luke Skywalker. He made it very hard to talk, and [it’s] the idea that there’s value in that, in terms of inspiring us to fight the good fight and to be our best.”
>Johnson was candid about Luke’s “death scene,” saying he was actually “dreading” it. But if it was going to happen, it had to be then, he argued.
>“When I realized that that’s where Luke was going to get to by the end of the movie, and when I realized this was gonna be an emotionally rich arc for him, it seemed like if there was a time to give him his moment, this would be it,” Johnson said. “I wasn’t looking forward to it. I was kind of dreading it, but at the same time it felt like the right moment. It felt like the right time in this trilogy.”

How do I save her?

YUHUUU LUKE, TIME FOR MILKIE MILKIE

Hail Mandalore the adorable!

My tired ass and dyslexia keeps reading that as garble pickle FUCK

Guards just running around for no reason
Johnson sucks and belongs in the trash with JJ.

Where did you get the higher quality

So, I recently opened up an 'almanac' or something of the new canon, think it was called the "maps of Star Wars" or some shit. I was hoping for, you know, actual maps but instead the book was basically a bunch of cartoon timelines of locations; like on Tatooine they'd show little Anakin winning the podrace and then the next event in its history, all drawn up like a cartoon and so forth. The entire thing kind of digusted me, because I'm a huge EUfag, and the everything in new canon is abhorrent to me.

But then I opened up to a page of the battle of Yavin IV, and saw pictures of all the Rebel pilots in their cockpits; you know, Luke, Wedge, Biggs, Porkins, Gold Leader, Red Leader, all those cats.

And this woman.

Just sticking out like a sore thumb, with her perfect lips and beautiful hair, but her name. That fucking name. MY NAME! With an extra 'a' in it, sure. I had to know who this vixen is, who she replaced. To my dismay she was made into the last Y-Wing survivor of the battle, whereas in the past that was Keyan Farlander.

I am compelled to hate her because she is in the new canon, and replaced someone I liked. But why does she vex me so? Why can't I hate her? Why must we exist under these circumstances, on opposite sides of the canon battlefield? I lay in bed at night, thinking of her.

Why must life be pain?

Oh fuck off Rian that is bullshit. You killed off Luke so that he doesn't overshadow Rey and co and because you didn't want to give JJ the chance too do it.

I love how no one complains about Lightsaber choreography anymore. "Pointless" spinning is perfectly fine when Disney does it.

>Johnson sucks and belongs in the trash with JJ.
Imagine being the underage troll that posts this

Johnson needs to die for what he has done. Does he have a wife and kids? If he does, then he needs to be made to watch as they are held down and raped. Then Johnson will finally understand how it feels to have something he loves defiled and destroyed right in front of him.

HAHAHHA get it

SHIT WAIFU

Please let this forced meme die

Imagine sucking a shitty director's dick this hard.

This was how I felt when I first started reading the new canon until I met Aphra

Let the waifu flow through you, user. Don't fight it

>Imagine being the underage troll that posts this
Imagine being this much of a shill to the mouse

>not only did I not get the film, but I am so stupid I don't even believe it when someone literally says what it meant
Why are normies so stupid? Why are they on Sup Forums?

>That fucking name. MY NAME!

I wihs that one of the guards would have beaten them both and assumed the command of First Order. Now that would have been a subversion

>implying I like TFA
No

Ah, again with the "you just don't understand the film" argument. How insightful.

Is this John Williams best work?
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

they're out there

FUCKING THIS

EVERYONE is complaining about it. It looks terrible.

You mean it's perfectly fine when Rian does it.

So you're admitting to not only understanding the film, but also that you're just playing stupid so you can shit post. Interesting approach, I appreciate your honesty.

>Is this John Williams most overrated work?

Yes

Clearly. Where?

>not adding Ron Howard now that he's giving us live action Pyke kino

They should just drop a fucking trailer already, movie is less than 6 months away

Honest question: Why didn't Johnson give TLJ a painting-style end scene like 1-6 did? We get a shot of the main cast together on the Falcon, but then we cut to a scene with the obnoxious kids. What was the fucking point? He pulls a dozen "heh, gotcha" moments throughout the entire movie, so was TLJ's final scene just another one? What was the point of subverting our expectations? I'm still mad.

I miss the husbando tournament.

Showing us that Luke's legend lives on. This isn't hard.

Got you covered senpai

>a fictional universe is more important than real lives of human beings

Close second.
youtube.com/watch?v=FHuD5y-PZM0

They're expecting it to bomb, so they don't want to overspend on marketing it.

Lucas was also responsible for the lines in Darksaber where Vizsla brags about his ancestors stealing the darksaber back in the old republic from their jedi temple. So clearly there was a previous republic that probably was linked with the Jedi or at least thought so by Obi-Wan in ANH.

We need an HD version of this. I want it as my background

how is uploading a video on youtube overspending

He felt that subverting expectations was more important than having anything meaningful.

Stop falseflagging RJ drones. The flick was bad and can't stand up to either the PT or the OT.

Out there

>Showing us that Luke's legend lives on. This isn't hard.
What do those kids have to do with Luke's legend?

Who's the biggest Marie Sue ? Ahsoka, Rey or Sabine ?

You do know that trailers are put together by actual people who have to get paid for their work, right?

pyke
dyke

Hell no Nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=5TbWJJMdLsY

Watching Rian cry as his daughter is forcibly fucked and he's powerless to stop it would ALMOST make up for what he has done.

OH NO NO NO

I hope that Han Solo figure means what I think it means.

husbando tourney results when?

Look, kid, you just don't understand the film. I'm not going to spoon-feed it to you. The film is simply too intelligent for you, and many others.

>Ahsoka isn't a dick girl
Don't be silly user, I would never imply such nonsense. Of course Ahsoka has a big 10 inch girlcock

that han starts out as an imperial?

No, it doesnt

>What was the point of subverting our expectations?

So to subvert the expectations of seeing a good SW film?

It's been nearly a month, negro. Everybody's already seen it.

They're literally telling stories about him. How did you miss that?

Ah the "you should have your family raped and killed argument". How insightful.

FUCK WHY IS IT STILL PERFORMING SO WELL!

Better late than never!

Oh shit, who let you see it early?

Apparently the point of the movie was to cause a spark that would ignite open rebellion. Luke's last stand was that spark. That's right, RJ made a 150 minute long movie of which only that last 10 are actually important.

But the epilogue with the kids is spelling out the meaning of Luke's sacrifice. This isn't even about expectations anymore. Think about what the movie is saying with that scene and not whether it's an ebin subversion or not.

YOU SICK FUCKS THAT IT
THE HOSNIAN SYSTEM IS GETTING IT

False flaggers from reddit need to gtfo and run back to their shitty memeboards where they worship Darth Kennedy and Darth Iger..

Why should he? Why should people make Star Wars movies by checking cliches off a list like 'someone gets an arm cut off: check, someone says they got a bad feeling about this: check, someone reveals something crazy: check'?

I'm curious to learn more about the CIS. I watched the Clone Wars 'Heroes on Both Sides' arc and was interested in the average CIS citizen. Are there any pieces of media that look into this?

>kid

Sabine is

Gotta be honest, I do not recall anything about those slave kids talking about Luke at all.

its obvious user, I think that Tobias dude is Woody Harrelson's character, and he's playing Han's smuggling mentor

No, that's not it. You're clearly incapable of understanding the meaning of the film, just stop trying you little brainlet.