Original Idea for a show:

Original Idea for a show:
Avatar the Last Airbender but HEMA and White/European culture instead.

It can be like the new Game of Thrones.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
docdroid.net/aWdaibc/prebible-internet.pdf
kuula.co/post/7lM7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMPREGNATE YOUR SISTER

The trouble is we have less clear distinctions between styles of European martial arts, so it would be harder to have the bending styles be distinct.

I guess you could go with the different fencing styles of different countries, off the top of my head (so I may be misremembering)
>Spanish fencing, circular movements and cutting as well as thrusting, so airbending maybe
>French fencing, linear movements, favour a parrying dagger in the off-hand, firebending?
>Italian fencing, emphasis on maintaining a particular 'tempo', earthbending?
>British fencing, used mostly linear movement but more flexible in positioning and stance than the French, waterbending I suppose

>Avatar the Last Airbender but HEMA and White/European culture instead.
Did you mean: literally every work of Western fantasy

The Western world doesn't have a tradition of martial arts like the east. If anything "bending" in a European fantasy world should be channeled through a weapon.
This fits with Western stories focusing more on the weapon itself as the source of one's power versus the inner strength of Eastern stories.

it could be weapons based on elements, like ice for the northern nations, water for the maritime nations, and gold for the jews, or something.

>Original Idea
>Rip off of an already derivative product, so it can be like a new pre-existing product
>Original

>Boxing
Firebending
>Savate
Airbending
>Pankretion
Earhbending
>Krav maga
Waterbending

The thing is, mixing fencing and bending would look retarded.

Bending CAN be done without you holding a piece of metal in your hands. It feels unecessary.

>German Fencing: Zweihander knocks rapier out of opponent's hands and bisects them down the middle

I can see the logic in the first three but how do you figure Krav Maga = Water?

Because krav maga involves a lot of improvisation and moving with the opponent and reacting to their position which ties a bit into the philosophy behind waterbending it being the element of change.

A MechWarrior cartoon that is an adaptation of MechWarrior 3 or is set during the Civil War in the Inner Sphere with Katherine Steiner-Davion as the Big Bad of the show.

I like Battletech dude but that came out of fucking left field. Go back to /tg/. I'll meet you there.

>Gets conquered by Spain

Fuck off.

This.
OP was asking for it when he posted that image.

Why though?

What is Sambo?

There is a battletech cartoon from the 90's.

It looks similar to pankretion so let's say it's an alternate style of earthbending like how Toph used praying mantis rather than hun gar.

WAY BACK HOME

A sci-fi/adventure cartoon about two kids abducted by aliens who must try to find the way back to Earth.
The problem is:
>They don't know where they are.
>They don't know where Earth is.
>They don't speak the language.
>They are just normal children, without any skill.
It would be a long overarching plot with lots of character development, both mental and physical.

English texts:
>pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
Pitch bible (French):
>docdroid.net/aWdaibc/prebible-internet.pdf

Author rights are already registered since 2015. I am trying my best to make this cartoon a real thing. Maybe you will see it on TV some day.

Bonus:
kuula.co/post/7lM7b

>Original Idea for a show:
>it's another show idea, tweaked
>Original

Did your homeschool have snow days

>German Fencing: Wild swings meant to inflict as much pain and scarring as possible to force the opponent to give up out of fear.
FIFY

Wut

mite b kool

I guess it's good that you're French because making the female lead a chubby dunce probably wouldn't be allowed in America.

Best exchange I may have ever read in my time here

She is not a dunce. She pretend to be very childish, on one part, and lacks real world experience, on the other part.

fpbp

Firelord needs an heir. Girl's doing her duty.

Don't forget that the "original idea" was already around at least six years ago, at least that's the earliest I found in a minute on google.

Or eleven, whatevs.

Stop being stupid.

>Stop being stupid.