HOLY MOLLY PENCE IS TAKING CHARGE OF TRANSITION

> Breaking Vice President-elect Mike Pence is taking over White House transition efforts from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie –
Get ready for Mike "LGBBQ" Pence you guys

Trump to Christie: "You're fired."

This is a Dick Cheney situation isn't it

This guy will have all the real power and Trump will be a figurehead

It's the start of the Pence coup.

Nah he'll be more of a Nixion type vice President under Eisenhower

Dubya was a pampered good ol' boy who didn't know what he was doing. Trump is a pampered social elite who knows exactly what he's doing.

They will just kill Trump and stuff him like a puppet.

Trump should use one of his free Presidential murders on Pence. Too slimy, too establishment.

Katrina on (((reporting)))

PLEASE GIVE PETER THIEL A POSITION!!

PLEASE DETROY JEFF BEZOS AND AMAZON!!

Stop fucking comparing Trump to other presidents, none of these presidents have made america great again. He's stands alone at the top in his own tier.

Regan was a puppet. So will Trump be too.

Let's dispel this fiction that President Trump doesn't know what he's doing

(((Sources)))

This is just the (((media))) keeping the liberal riots going. Fucking sickening.

India pls

Can someone explain what's happening?
Christie was supposed to be in charge of the transition and now Pence is taking over?
Why?

How can he get rid of Christie? He helped him out so much.

Thiel has his own experience and his own work to do, let him support them in the way he knows.

This is the list of people Trump chose to lead his team:
Congressman Lou Barletta
Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn
Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi
Congressman Chris Collins
Jared Kushner
Congressman Tom Marino
Rebekah Mercer
Steven Mnuchin
Congressman Devin Nunes
Anthony Scaramucci
Peter Thiel
Donald Trump Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
RNC Chairman Reince Priebus
Trump Campaign CEO Stephen K. Bannon

I love that half negress. I wish I saw more of her during the campaign.

Pence is the establishment plant.

Props to all the people who called it on here when he was announced.

FUCK

Worse.

House and Senate Republicans will have Trump impeached. Pence will be president before 2020. Cap this.

t.HouseofRepAide

That is probably why he looked so sad in that picture when visiting Obama. They probably are blackmailing him and if he doesn't fall in line, they will just bring some shit out and impeach him on the spot.

It's called vetting.
My money is on connected dude from New Jersey having some dirt previously unchecked holding him back on his security clearance.

Can he employ his own children? Wouldn't that be considered nepotism?

>Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

Everyone knows Don Jr is running the show, Trump Sr knows nothing about being in politics.

Shit. If he was a real threat they never would have let him have the nom. He was a threat, but not with Pence there as VP.

This is actually awful news.

Carson and pence are fucking retarded.

Crispy is a corrupt fatso but at least moderate and able to run shit in directions other than into the ground.

I fought in the trenches of the meme war to enforce immigration law, simplify taxes, and stop signing trade deals designed specifically to exploit 3rd world slave labor.

I don't want to have wasted the power of kek on creationist and gay people baloney.

He's supposed to ignore their dumb shenanigans.

In other New Chris Christie is preparing for his new position as Attorney General.

Mike what?

Worse.
Trump will get a stroke and Pence will sit in the white house from day 1.

Rate.

MUHAHAHA Christ is far more powerful then the faggot demon kek
Trump won and pence will be gassing the fags any day now

Nonsense.

>"LGBBQ"
Kek

Good, christie is a liability, scrap him entirely

Nice work Trumptards, all you did was elect a Christfag neo-con.

Are they serious? Do they never want jobs again? Do they want actual civil war? For fuck sakes I hate the elite in this country so fucking much.

>Just do as your told. You're too stupid and poor to know better!

Is the exaxt sentiment I'm getting from both sides. It wouldn't be as bad if they actually cared about anything besidea fattening their own pocket.

Fuck me just the thought of this happening makes me so mad.

That's what you get for failing for le trump may may, sucks to be you.

If this dipshit honestly tries to make gay marriage illegal again there will be a civil war.

Let's see. McConnell is already making drain the swamp jokes with a sardonic tone.

They know they have that segment of the vote locked up to hell and back. They have two years to pass legislation like never before in an unchecked fashion. It really doesn't matter what the American right wants, because they have no alternative.

Trump is on the chopping block for impeachment if he doesn't appoint the right people and play along for the first two years. However, even if he does, the plan is a Pence president and a Ryan vice president.

I hate to say you've been played, but you've been played. This isn't about the American people. It never was. There are much larger concerns.

I don't know about you guys but I would be fine with a Pence presidency, he seems far more qualified for the job. Trump was a nice meme but have you seen his recent interviews? He looks so out of his element, like a child playing grown up.

Well what the fuck were supposed to do? Vote in the actual blatant elite corpratist shill Hillary?

At least with Trump he'd have to be impeached and replaced.
Hillary was in bed with those elites since day fucking one.

And dont tell me Bernie either, he was never going to win because he was never supposed to win, nor did he want to. He sold out instead.

based hurricane katrina

i REALLY hope she gets tapped for press secretary

>getting upset at a shitposting LARPers fictional situation

t. LARPer Benny Fishbrain

he didn't look sad you fucking faggots stop spreading this horseshit

>Nixon
>not Great

>Reagan
>puppet

Now is the part after the election where other countries shut the fuck up because they're retarded

trump voters would destroy you in 2018. stop larping

We have a lot of autistic people on Sup Forums, they don't understand facial expressions.

Good. Christie is a fat fuck who burned all of his credibility with his traffic scandal. I hate Christie so fucking much.

Christie is literally worse than Hitler. At the very least, Hitler thought he was doing good for society. Christy purposefully made people's lives worse for personal and political gain.

>Trumptards actually thought Donald wanted to do real government work and not just give speeches

Enjoy President Pence dumbasses.

This. He's been tapped for something else.

That, or head of DHS.

Christie has shown to be in all likelihood quite crooked. Trump doesn't need that shit in his crew.

And they said CTR was gone!

Don't worry, Trump isn't going after the gays. You can't still sue people who won't bake you a fucking cake.

You can actually look up what I said about McConnell.

CTR IS GONE

But, the CTR kiddies aren't unemployed

They work for MMFA now
David Brock runs it, Soros funds it

They're really interested in Sup Forums now

Based Mike "Wanna transition? Call an electrician" Pence was the best choice Trump could have made

DAHNAHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

>"Wanna transition? Call an electrician"

>Mike "Wanna transition? Call an electrician" Pence
My fucking sides

>people didnt know Pence was a plant for the POTUS position
>they honestly thought Dahnald would do it
Ive been saying it since day one

Reagan turned into a puppet when they shot him

>TFW you realize you are just a puppet

no first you started with "TRUMP IS A CLINTON PLANT REEEE"

we know you were one of those, now you're on to another "plant" meme

just stop, reddit.

Hahahaha.
He used christie and is now dropping him.
Now is the time for ultimate butthurt among the replublicucks.
Trump is going to turn around and embrace his democratic roots.

>letting the token neocon of the campaign pick the slots

FUCK NO

I don't mind Trump but fuck that christfag Pence

>a civil war over poopdick

nah

I thought no one was allowed to transition when Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence was around.

Good, we can drive them even more batshit crazy.