Leave Thanos to me

Leave Thanos to me

Years ago comic book fanboys would bring up Squirrel girl beating Magneto and Doom and all the other zany shit to normalfags for what ever reason. Now we have this shit.
I blame them.
I blame the faggot who thought bringing up an obscure female character would get him brownie points with some cunt.
Thanks loser.
NB

There is literally nothing wrong with Squirrel Girl.

You're probably some butthurt white cis male who can't take the fact that non-white cis male people are now reading comics.

Go cry in the corner, loser.

BRING BACK LIEFELD

Fuck off, newfaggot, go the fuck back to tumblr where you belong, niggerlover.

>Leave Thanos to me
I can't even remember what this is originally referencing

You need to pull the stick out of your ass that's making you so butthurt.
You need to be less of a tryhard you faggot.
And you are the most easily baited nigger on the planet.
With that being said it's a shitty comic with shitty art, though. Not worth getting as assblasted as Sup Forums does though.

Please don't respond to obvious bait

So what exactly is the problem with having an ugly super hero?

A fucking nice bait

Why not? It's fun.

I still like Squirrel Girl. Not nu-SG, but old SG was definitely charming. She's best as an ancillary joke character or as the lead of a comedy series, because then it doesn't matter how broken she is. Her comic is supposed to be funny but the writer is shit and the artist is a shit's shit. SG deserved better.

I want someone to show a nomie Marvels mogoloid Squirrel Girl and random fan art of Squirrel Girl and ask them which one is professional.

Ever been so assblasted you had to reply to three different people

>drawing SG as an uggo
Henderson must be punished for this sin.

Fucking THIS
Old school Dorian is a qt in an adorkable way.

She was freaky looking in her first appearance, but still human. Henderson's Squirrel Girl just looks deformed.

>Dies
>laugh track plays

Fuck you son. Original Doreen is best Doreen.

>niggerlover

I would seriously laugh my ass off if someone said this to my face. It's so fucking preschool.

Damn satan you went to a hardcore pre-school

What, is she going to retard him to death with her face?

agreed, although I will admit I do think the costumes Henderson designed for Doreen are better than her old GLA costume

Ditko was half-assing it on that issue and you know it

I don't want to look at them when reading a comic and just won't read it.
You have to have a character that's appealing for the audience to look at even if they're supposed to be ugly as sin in universe.

like how Hulk and Thing are monster men but they look cool

If you like squirrel girl, does that make you a furfag?

This might actually be a serious reply.

if someone goes full tumblr or full Sup Forums their posts become indistinguishable from parody

It was trying too hard to be tumblr, would have been more passive aggressive if it was serious

depends on if you’d rather do her face to face or from behind

I don't have the chart, but she's just barely furry at worst. All she has is a tail.

Serious question. I have never read this because of art, but if I decide to get over it is it worth my time? I don't care if its mega SJW or not, but is it fun and interesting or at least as bad as America?