Hillaries latest tweet is the 3rd most liked tweet ever

>Hillaries latest tweet is the 3rd most liked tweet ever
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not wrong
Aside from the underhanded implying that Trump disagrees wholeheartedly with this

Yes, follow in Clinton's footsteps and you too can be a lying murdering whore who gets humilated on the national stage

>and
>&
>&

Because the majority of people who use twitter have the mindset of little girls.

What was #2 and #1

>parents letting little girls stay up until 3am to see election results

Wew

Bots, the same ones she used on the "Delete you Twitter" comment.

Because not everyone is a bitter piece of shit with no hope for the future other than memes like you.

because bots

Isn't that a trump quote?

who is she quoting?

>muh vagina

. . . and when things don't go your way, cry and pout like a child.

>lose
>make your loss look like a tragic blow to children who share your gender and imply that your opponent and his supporters don't want these children to succeed by association
Very classy

Pandering. Same shit she's been doing throughout her campaign.

"Yes I'm a horrible person who gets people killed and takes money from America's enemies, but vote for me because MUH VAGINA!!! Think of the children!"

It's depressing how many people are emotionally stunted enough to buy into this crap.

John Podesta.

Fuck off cuck.

Even if I don't trust it, you and your candidate got beaten by a fucking frog and its followers.

that cringe when you know parents are indoctrinating their children to political ideology

>child abuse

The most liked tweet is addressing little girls. Which apparently make up more than half of our country based on the way they are currently acting.

>Why
Because internet traffic of the tears brigade was pretty high at that moment.

Also bots.

the hillary account is now the largest therapy group.

>not even signed -H

Lmao what A failure

>who is she quoting?
Donald J Trump

>Hillary Clinton of all people saying little girls are valuable
HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

The woman is a straight up psychopath.

underrated

By itself it's a perfectly good message.

This cuck strikes again.

No mention of pizza, walnut sauce, or pasta
>Not Johnny

"To all the little girls watching..never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & & deserving of ever chance & opportunity in the world"......and to continue, It's not your fault I, a pathologically lying psychopath criminal ruined this for you by being a total scumbag. Hopefully one of you who isn't a total scumbag will be President someday....I just didn't deserve it.......

Because the CEO of twitter is in bed with the Democratic party and aides in their agendas.

Little girls do have a chance to make something of themselves.

We just don't want them to turn into the remorseless international criminal that Hillary Clinton was.

She is doing it to rebuild her brand so she can go back to the only thing she cares about--MONEY.

And you fucks are just letting her do it. The Podesta emails are not over. Weddinggate is not over, The trial of Hillary Clinton is not over.

GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET, SOLDIER

Never underestimate your power in silencing your husbands rape victims.

BUT YOU EAT LITTLE GIRLS

except muzzie gurls

"To all the little girls watching... don't worry, Joe has the energy for all of you"

Not just rape, but ritual murder too and pedophilia.

ran out of characters midway and probably was looking for ways to shorten it, not sure why she couldn't just use commas

This nonstop pandering to women and the SJWs is why she lost.

this

I don't fucking get it, through the entire campaign lefties were hating on her like a bunch of retards saying "I know she's not perfect but we must do what we can to stop Trump" and now everbody is acting like she's some fucking Goddess

I really hate liberals, they keep shooting themselves in the foot just to show the world they are hurt

>deserve
oh fuck you!
The last thing we need is for our women to think they are deserving of even more than they currently claim. Fucking spoiled twats.

I dislike Hillary immensely but I thought it was a powerful statement.

>never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world ...

providing you're willing to ride the coat tails of your philandering husband that is a constant embarrassment; and sell your country out to whomever has lots of money to throw at your 'charitable foundation'.

I don't know if I'm happier Trump won or Shillary lost.

It's a positive message. And a good one. The election is over.

wtf I want to be a little girl now

Not sure how little girls are powerful, but the rest seems okay.

Many people mentally attached the potential of females Nation wide to a Clinton presidency. I think it's admirable that she points out that even though she's an unlikable cunt who didn't get elected, the door is still open for other girls to try.

>97959061
true sexism

There's nothing wrong with what she said. It's the first time she's said anything like this without obvious political motivations.
I do blame her for dragging the level of fear-mongering into her campaign that targeted children. That was pure evil at work.

the celebrity one at the oscars has like 2/3 million

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

I've never seen a single adult male that I have respected use twitter outside of trolling. I assume it is all niggers, cucks, libs, and canadians.

>not boys as well

This is exactly why she lost. By playing into leftist SJW identity politics she alienated the male voter base, which might have been enough to keep the key states from being swept by Trump.

I don't get this narrow focus on girls.

Girls don't and shouldn't operate independently from boys.

bots

Because they've never heard me speak.

Besides, Trump wouldn't disagree with this.