EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/ - MEGA

EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain

Keep the memes flowing.

CURRENT GOAL:
> FPÖ Victory at the Austrian Election (Austrian Presidential election 4th December 2016)
>Italian Referendum
LONGTERM GOALS:

> Remove Angela Merkel from German Government
>Increase support for AfD (Alternative for Germany)
>Increase support for Frauke Petry (AfD leader)
>Election in the Netherlands 17th March 2017

ADMINISTRATIVE GOALS:

> Build SoMe presence
>Create educational material on setting up multiple accounts across social networks anonymously
>Follow and boost other Sup Forums accounts
>Get followers and increase reach

IMPORTANT LINKS:

> Electorial System of Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Austria

> Electorial System of Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Germany

> Electorial System of France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_France

> Electorial System of the Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_the_Netherlands

>Fitna (Geert Wilders his movie about radical islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=rX8Psb0HaQA (Part one)

youtube.com/watch?v=hXWrQ9jXsq0 (Part two)

>Wilders about Trump victory
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/11/what-does-donald-trumps-presidential-win-mean-for-the-netherlands/

>Migrant Crisis in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=y5R1T2BxtSc

>Black Pigeon Speaks: Merkel's Migrant Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

>Putin on Migrant Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU [Remove]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/795017314173390848
krone.at/welt/das-neue-dogma-der-usa-menschen-wollen-grenzen-kritik-an-europa-story-538740#kommentare
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/10/vvd-well-ahead-of-pvv-in-new-poll-other-parties-stable/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/no-joke-spanish-prime-ministers-party-suggests-ban-on-internet-m/
discord.gg/gWS79cd
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/795017314173390848

Austria, Presidential Election, AKonsult poll:
Hofer (FPÖ-ENF): 52%
van der Bellen (G/EFA): 48%

>muh migrant crisis

So german speaking MEGANTS did we already infiltrate the comment section?

krone.at/welt/das-neue-dogma-der-usa-menschen-wollen-grenzen-kritik-an-europa-story-538740#kommentare

1 million in all of Europe? Please try harder next time you shitpost.

So you're telling me that people from a war torn country massively fled to a neighboring country that doesn't have a war? Wow I can't believe it.

Fuck off Germany alone has more then 1 mio. Besides we don't want them here so it should be our own choice.

The Krone comments have always been 99% rightwing

That's how most Austrians are, Wien aside

>get conquered by Italians
>forever worship the cock that cucked

Here's a fun fact for euro/pol/: about a year before the migrant crisis there were reports of kosovo alboshits fleeing to the border en masse requesting asylum in the EU.
A commentator on a news site asked; what is it that they know that we don't?
You have to understand that muslims always act as per someone's instructions and they are a hivemind.
Who told those people to run?
Who told those refugees in Turkey 'hey the lot of you need to pack your shit and go to Germany'?
Who is behind all of it? Was it (((them)))?

So how can we support Hofer through social media then?

>So german speaking M
And Lebanon is now a shithole. It wasn't always. Who would have guessed.

I'm looking forward to the day we can sit back and look out over our Great Countries. We are getting there

MEGA

The only thing we need to do is actually get the Hofer voters to go vote on the 4th december instead of being lazy cunts

If everyone that's pissed about things here actually did that then he'll win in a landslide

Any advise on that?

Also yesterday another Austrian said that (most of) you guys hate Trump. If the krone comment section indicates how austrians think it's quite the opposite.

Bump for MEGA

Most people here know jack shit about the US election outside of the bullshit the media spouted, so they default to Hillary cause it's the right opinion to have according to them

The few that do know about it supported Trump

MEGA

KYS ahmed

MEGA

Can we follow up with "Europe A Nation" afterwards? A Reactionary/Nationalist federation of the European states; would be glorious - the new Rome!

An entirely united Europe would be too large. I have a better idea

Whats the situation on the ground with PVV? Are they actually relevant in the Netherlands?

They good pretty good chances to win the election

>The poll gives the right-wing Liberals 27 seats in the 150 seat parliament, or 18% of the vote. Geert Wilders’ anti-Islam PVV, which was on target to win 29 seats in the September poll, has now slumped to 23.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/10/vvd-well-ahead-of-pvv-in-new-poll-other-parties-stable/

Brown on Brown = nothing
Brown on White = stain

Spain will be there. MEGA Eurobros!

Has any of you guys the Wilders pepe saved?

I'll check

Sorry couldn't find it. Might be there somewhere, but my filing system is a mess.

Tusen takk! Great trips btw.

Ok. no problem.

Thanks, I'll keep looking a bit for it.
Take this as comfort until then.

Yeah, and look at the state of Lebanon.
Lebanon, if anything, is a prime example of how refugees (Palestinians in this case) can destroy a country completely.
They're so cucked that Hezbollah's considered a good force to harbour for them now.
That's exactly how Europe will get with this kind of attitude.

Good luck, Europe. We're counting on you!

You're in walking in town when suddenly this guy comes up and slaps your butt.
"Hey broski, your glutes are looking nice as fuark. no homo tho."
What do you say?

CRUSADERKUN !!!!!! ;_;

Flemish bro reporting in! Our two nationalist parties N-VA and Vlaams Belang pledged they'll work towards Flemish independence when they reach the majority vote, which may be very well possible because before the migrant crisis the N-VA had 32,6% and Vlaams Belang 5,9%. So I suspect their numbers will only increase.
Also hoping to one day see the Dutch speaking countries reunited into the Great Netherlands. Sadly I can't give too much information about the Netherlands, but I can assume that Wilders and the PVV will also have a surge of popularity.

We did it lad.
Europe is next.

We sure did. You were a true hero during the election night.
I must admit that I felt a tingle of fear for a tiny moment when I saw that a drop in awoo~ posting made Florida go blue. But one or two threads with awoo~ing brought us back on track ;_;

MAGA is set in stone
MEGA is in the meme mold

IIRC Crusaderkun spent 24 hours straight creating threads.

Guise they want to ban meme magic here, just after trump won.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/no-joke-spanish-prime-ministers-party-suggests-ban-on-internet-m/

got it! Thank you for your efforts.

So the Sup Forums stance on the Italian referendum is to vote no and tell Renzi to go fuck himself, right?

Europe is next. I'm sure there's going to be a great awakening very soon across your land, but the media and popular opinions are very very strong. It's going to take a lot of time to do the same thing to Europe but we will succeed if we keep pushing.
Yes and now every bone in my body aches.
It was so worth it though.

It was a true marathon effort.
I was amazed we didn't encounter max thread count even once, and that Sup Forums stayed up and running the whole time (got connection errors when we switched to /ptg/ thou). The speed of the board was massive.

The media is still in denial mode and it will take some time befre they reaches acceptance and get on board with MEGA.

BUMP FOR THE FATHERLAND!

Our media is STILL in denial mode. Don't worry, it's the actions that make people wake up. Not really the words.

MEGA!

We have a discord if anyone is interested in joining. Our main goal as of now is #AustriaFirst
This is being spread over social media to try to get Norbert elected. If you want to help we love to have you.

>Discord
discord.gg/gWS79cd

cont?

How to into the Austria situation? I want to do my part but idk where to start

t. one of the golden ones

What are the ramifications anyway? Didn't Renzi say that he won't resign if the Referendum fails?

Oh shit that's portugal's comic.
Go on fampai.

MOAR

It probably takes a little time before tearducts gets clogged by salt ;_;

this is the last page

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

>tfw no one cares about bulgaria
>tfw 13.11 is the ballotage
>tfw we are going to elect anti-imigration,anti-eu,army guy ,trump supporter but still no one will care

GREAT MEME WAR

Bulgaria has never been great

We are jealous. We care more than you can imagine Bulgsaria.

It's still something that keeps him from messing with the constitution

Sounds good but it also sounds like you dont really need our help?

FRAU-CHAN IS A KIKE!

But the war has just started

Sorry for misspelling Bulgaria, it was not intentional.

Why arent the french elections in our longterm goals? The next OP should add it on the next general!

They know

Will probably hurt the left more than us. Our memes are mainly positive memes celebrating our choice. But still not a good thing banning satirical memes.

No problem, norwaybro.

Back in a days from 681 to 1396/1422 ;__;
Then 1908 to1946 we fight quite well , but allies were like zerg rush...

>dont really need our help
but wee need friends , you know ...loneliness

Unpopular opinion: Renzi probably won't resign even if NO wins; Renzi's party is widely unpopular and with the current situation things can only go downhill for him; if Yes wins and in 2018 we elect a different government, they will be able to repel any laws made by the left in short time and make our country great again.

Their rules only apply for non-leftists. They have destroyed election placards of the AfD here and the prosecution stopped the proceedings because it 'could be covered by the freedom of speech'.

desu we are the more viable option.
We only need to memed a person in the PP primaries like Trump and finish

sad

at first he said he would,

then realizing people would then vote no only to make him resign without even reading what the referendum is about he backed off from the statement and hasnt mentioned anything about it since

but is there a such a party with chances to win the election?

damn sand niggers

>italian referendum
>'no' wins because muh unelected president
>elections are pushed into motion
>since the left just lost and the right has no leader atm m5s wins
>usc/ita/ happens, italy leaves europe making it crumble
>no more MEGA, ever
I'm scared guys ;_;