Who is the preachiest character out of these 4? And which one could you stand talking to for a long amount of time?

Who is the preachiest character out of these 4? And which one could you stand talking to for a long amount of time?

Order of preaching is Lisa>Huey>Brian>Kyle

Order of talking to to is Huey>Kyle>Brian>Lisa

>Lisa

Knowitall smartass and can be super annoying, but she gets a BIT of a pass, considering the asinine things her family does on a regular basis. Her episodes are around activism or vegetarianism, Homer's or Bart's are about them destroying the city or causing massive amounts of chaos in some form. Can't blame her for feeling above it all, even if she can be annoying a lot of the time.

>Huey

I wouldn't even call him that preachy. He's right a lot of the time and is a good voice of reason when Grandpa and Riley start acting up. Basically Lisa but way less annoying. He's not really preachy, he's just objectively correct a lot of the time or is the only logical person around.

>Kyle

Kyle isn't too preachy, he's just the character tasked with explaining the moral or taking the high road with each episode. He usually is involved with the boys and their schemes but wises up halfway through. Not too preachy because he's just as much an idiot as the rest of the boys, minus Cartman.

>Brian

Assuming this is current Brian and not the original run's Brian, he is EASILY the most preachy. He has a massively overinflated ego that he constantly uses to feel superior to everybody around him. He's a massive hypocrite and is the most sanctimonious person in cartoons right now. He's nowhere as smart as he tries to act and arguably fucks things up more than Peter, considering he has access to shit like time machines and alternate universes. He literally fucked up the timeline just because he wanted to be a national hero by stopping 9/11, even having prepared one-liners.

In order of most preachy to least:

Brian >>>>> Lisa > Kyle >Huey

To add to my comment, I'd rather talk with Huey because he comes across as the most logical. Lisa is a close second because she seems genuinely sweet.

Kahl

I'd genuinely hate being around brain

Make lisa and kyle equal and this is pretty much perfect. Especially considering nuHomer is borderline retarded compared to his 90's and 00's incarnations.

Brian's not preachy. Annoying and hard to listen to, but not preachy. His lines are pretty short and lead to him trying to get praise, and doesnt really try to embellish the moral high ground. Dog's just trying to get laid.

Preachyness IMO is when a character passionately rambles on a moral compass to other people at length. Lisa does that the most, followed by Kyle, Huey, and Brian respectively. Just because Brian is more annoying doesnt make him more preachy.

>Who is the preachiest
the faggot who continues to complain about cartoon characters on the internet

>Preachyness IMO is when a character passionately rambles on a moral compass to other people at length.

You mean what Brian does all the time? Quagmire's rant to him was right on the money. He failed out of college twice, LARPs as a writer, and then unironically uses his """job""" to inflate his own intelligence and come off as better than others.

Then why the fuck are you here senpai

I don't see what you complaining about your girlfriend has to do with this thread

I could talk to:
Huey because he's a weeaboo with obscure interests.
Kyle because he's a child with normal interests.
Brian about women but not for long.
Lisa nothing at all.
The most preachy are Brian and Lisa.
Both are notorious for pushing their beliefs on other and sabotage anyone who disagrees with them.

You're confusing his character flaws and hypocrisy with preachyness. Brian doesnt really preach, he just casually brings up a cause and quickly transitions into a "look at me" line. Lisa legitimately goes on and really gets on peoples asses, and does something about her preachyness.

Isn't what Brian does worse though? Like in that episode where he wanted to change the school's name to Martin Luther King high not because he cared about black people, but because he wanted to get laid. At least Lisa genuinely believes in what she says, while Brian's ideological stances can be easily swayed by sex.

Congrats on posting literally the exact same image as the other thread, you fucking faggot.

How would Kyle, Brian, and Lisa even react to that?

>Lisa
Has sometimes a point and is most likely the voice of reason to many in all of Springfield. Comes off as pretty damn shallow when she whines about the evils of sexism and what society expects women shall act like, but she herself easily falls into the trap by endulging in entertainment bullcrap specifically designed to appeal to little girls.

>Huey
the most intelligent of the bunch, but also the one you can truly call out as being a good for nothing idiot. Is so smart but barely does anything worthwhile with his intelligence aside of indulging in bored cynism. At least the others get active. He wasn't so since season 1 and back then he was as bad as Brian at some of his worst moments.

>Brian
Douchebag who pretends to be smart so that he can bang women and knows less about literature than most tenth graders who only bother to read up the tvtropes page of catcher in the rye.

>Kyle
Gets Canada blown up for all the wrong reasons.
...what is bad about him?

Just because its worse doesnt mean he's as preachy. Brian doesnt take up causes as much. The only ones i can remember off the top of my head was the weed one and the MLK one. Lisa is guaranteed to preach down to her family every other episode. Just because she's not nearly as hypocritical as brian doesnt mean she isnt more preachy.

Well he's mad.

Lisa doesn't really preach to her family unless it's an episode specifically centered around buddhism or vegetarianism. She tells them they're being dangerous and stupid, but that's not preachy. That's just being sane.

Kyle a cute!!

with an ass like that, it doesn't matter how shit his personality is

better topic instead of OP:

each of these four have to be the preachy, solve the problem person but only for one issue that the four have to solve together.

how long does it take and what problems do they face?

>lisa falls for huey's political activism and intelligence but huey doesn't reciprocate
>kyle thirsts, as usual, for any biological female and falls for lisa but she likes huey
>brian gets drunk and tries to fuck lisa
>huey solves the problem on his own

Kyle isn't preachy at all you fucking faggot.

Pretty accurate senpai

Kyle is the preachiest, but done in a funny and good way

Huey is somewhat of a Mary Sue, but with his somewhat psychotic believes (that are all technically true), it's still funny

Lisa was okay at the time when kids being smarter than adults was still funny.

Brain is embarrassing to watch, especially when you know he's a self insert and the show tries to make you feel so bad for him, the episode where he had *le suicidal thoughts and of course when he died and everyone was crying and did the dramatic slow zoom three times. Worst part is the writers think they're clever by being *le self aware XD about everyone hating him. It's just gross.

not bad

>Brian's not preachy.
He's extremely preachy, any situation lead to a extremely especific conclusion, most of the time against the "republican sistem"

Huey was more observant than preachy in the show. At least to me.

Huey might be right most of the time, but he's the one out of these four who uses a literal soapbox.

t. Bebe

>Huey
>Preachy
The show has actually addressed it in a tactful manner and acknowledges he can be wrong sometimes.

Can Brian really be preachy if he's constantly meant to be in the wrong?

Isn't that like saying Uncle Ruckus is preachy?

Is this lost?

Why is it that the boondocks never really gets discussed in dept here?Other than the infamous chair scene or emphasizing how bad season 4 is, it was a pretty solid show.

Huey actually became less preachy as the series went on.

Boondocks threads tend to be absolute cancer unfortunately

Order of preachy is:

Huey>Brian>Lisa>Kyle

Stand talking to

Lisa>Brian>Kyle>Huey

For some reason I remember this "Master Moron" weirdo who had a massive throbbing hateboner for Kyle being preachy to Cartman, to where he openly fantasized and jacked himself off to the idea of him being killed off. Surprised he never got banned the way Waggytoon did from boards.

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

t. fatass