Surge of Muslim attacks by Trump voters

vice.com/en_ca/read/muslim-women-have-been-attacked-at-multiple-colleges-since-trump-won-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbca

> Police are looking into multiple assaults on Muslim women that have taken place on university campuses in the days following Trump's election, the New York Times reports.

> On Wednesday, a female Muslim student at San Diego State University was reportedly robbed by two men as she walked to her car. According to police, the men took her purse, backpack, and car keys after reportedly making comments about Muslims and Trump. When the student returned to the parking lot after reporting the incident, her car was gone. Police are investigating the assault as a hate crime.

> That same day in Louisiana, a separate pair of men beat a Muslim woman from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a "metal object," tore off her hijab, and robbed her. According to university officials, one of the men was wearing a white hat promoting the president-elect.

> The campus was also reportedly marred with pro-Trump graffiti and lines like: "Fuck your safe space." Similar graffiti has been found on Muslim spaces in universities like NYU.

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abc/status/796877200163303425
theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html?reload3
reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we won we dont need to explain shit

Hey Imam, Whatcha Doin?

More like surge of made up bullshit stores by triggered feminists.

stfu is not you they´re accusing

Don't be a Muslim. Problem solved.
Take off your shitty ethno clothes and blend in.

This definitely sounds completely true and not fabricated at all. Why would anyone lie about this? Its not like the media has an agenda!

Those are two of the fucking fake ones holy shit im so mad

Another fake and gay thread? I love these post all your fake and gay pictures

twitter.com/abc/status/796877200163303425

Literally made up bullshit

>leaf

So I guess the Media has gone pure fact free propaganda now.

What's funny is that the lies didn't work. So their solution is MORE LIES. Good, it'll turn more people on to more honest sources of information.

>Police are investigating the assault as a hate crime.

>Muslim spaces in universities
when did USA become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

*on

i'm transnational, cis faggot :)

>"Fuck your safe space"
I am 110% for this

LOL FAKE

theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html?reload3

Muslims can't stop lying can they. Taqiyya elsewhere, cunt.

This is just like the "rape culture" that is so widespread on college campus.

4 November 2008

>vice

The weak should fear the strong.

Wait, are they hiring people to pose as Trump supporters and attack people? I mean there's no reason for them to mention Trump during an attack. This is fishy to me.

all fake

I hate trump.
But nigga you know this is propaganda.
Poorly written and thought out propaganda I might add.

one thing I've noticed is that every single one of these stories the attacker either mentions Trump or was wearing a Trump hat. Assuming they aren't fabricated completely I'm scared that there is some kind of false flag campaign going on to stir unrest

Exactly.

Rabbi wacha doin

If it's true

>Attacking women or children
>ever

What a bunch of cowards

yes because when I commit a crime someone, I exclaim "I AM A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE TRUMP SUPPORTER, LOOK AT ME OPPRESSING YOU POOR UNDERPRIVILEGED POCS"

totally believable

>If it's true

>The campus was also reportedly marred with pro-Trump graffiti and lines like: "Fuck your safe space." Similar graffiti has been found on Muslim spaces in universities like NYU.

This is great - we should do more of this.

> Police are looking into multiple assaults on Muslim women

Revenge for germany did not took long

but its funny

hundreds and hundreds of german woman are raped and beaten, not a single word from the (((media)))

a few muslin woman are called bad names

everyone loses their shit

>surge of muslim attacks

Sure there are

>Surge of ALLEGED and UNEVIDENCED Muslim attacks by Trump voters
Fixed

>videos online of trump supporters getting beat up
>videos online about hillary supporters burning american flags and cars
>not a single video of a trump supporter beating up a muslim or mexican
>WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ATTACKING POOR MUSLIMS AND SPICS

The Louisiana one already admitted she made it up. These are people who think they've lost an election via underhanded tactics and have justified to themselves their counter attacks. It's funny how bad they are at it.

fake and gay

HEY RABBI

meanwhile new videos keep popping up of niggers beating up Trump supporters

abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471

confirmed fake and gay

reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false

>Pushers of this "rampant racist crimewave" in Trump's America story will dismiss posts like this one, and anyone who challenges their narrative, as naive, enabling of racists, or unconscionably non-empathetic to non-straight, white, Christian Americans. But I'm not the one trying to stoke false terror in vulnerable people or over-hype America's levels of hate for pageviews and Twitter faves.

>vice.,. sigh...
>Incentivize victim stories for sjw points
>Surprised when people make up shit

Literally only Trump supporters have been attacked after the election with actual video footage.

Look up PENN on Twitter.

At Trump's own alma mater, their entire black freshman class were added against their will to GroupMe chats called "Mud Men" and "Trump is Love". These chats also invited the black students to an event called "Daily Lynching"

Multiple racist messages/texts were sent to the group with various trump related texts and photos and racially charged lanugage

PA College Republicans have already responded saying they will not tolerate this language.

UPenn's administration has had students in the office all afternoon.

Your mans gotta say something about this SOON. If this keeps up people are not going to tolerate this garbage.

Wait, why didn't they detonate?