Is there anyone with more of a pathetic political legacy than this monumental loser?

Is there anyone with more of a pathetic political legacy than this monumental loser?

Hillary.

Cuckie Sanders and his faggy supporters were fun characters this election season.

>Hillary Clinton was less relatable to working class people in the rust belt than a man who lives in a golden skyscraper emblazoned with his name in the middle of Manhattan

this

I honestly dont think so

Never seen anyone sell out as hard as he did

Did Bernie attend the pizza parties too?

This is the greatest witch hunt of the century.

How shit of a candidate must you be to lose to a man as uninformed and simple-minded as Trump.

He might be vindicated to some degree though. Apparently Mook had leverage on him to keep him in line. I guess it depends on what the leverage was. Sauce: Wikileaks

Ron Paul

Yeah his wifes legacy at running a college is worse.

Please clap.

Reddit is calling

What are you talking about? He has the DNC by the balls right now.

>the champion of the working class is a billionaire real estate mogul who hosted a reality TV show

good job democrats. you shit the bed on historic levels here.

I have a feeling he is very good person deep down, Shillary probably threatened him to endorse her.

CNN did interview with him the other day and they were literally baiting him to say shit against Trump but he only repeated "I am open to work with President Trump to make US a better place" every time they asked him.

fpbp

They want more of you :^)

Does anybody have the gif of this where it shows him smiling immediately after this picture?

>Be rich
>love America
Pick one

Hildawg went full retard, and lost the whole of Middle America, with the exception of Chinogo.

She didn't ONCE visit Wisconsin, not even after BLM ran Milwaukee over.

She thought she could sit pretty, and let the money win her the election, while Trump caused those hillbillies to turn up in droves to vote.

He gave them Hope, real hope. Hillary lost herself the Election.

Pride goeth before Destruction

It's a bit of a shame because I at least had respect for Bernie, despite a massive difference in politics, but the second he started shilling for Hillary he threw away any credibility.

Add the fact he's now attacking Trump still and he can fuck right off.

At least he was a populist underdog like Trump, who had some good ideas and some bad, and no war crimes record like Hillary. His heart was in the right place, he felt his policies were charitable, even if they wouldn't ever pass

He wanted a moderate economic platform so the US could have an economy modeled after Germany or the Netherlands, which are statistically some of the highest quality of life cunts on the planet. The homicide rate in those countries, among all races including turks and gypsies combined, is lower than the white-only stat in the USA.

he is a jew who is also an honorary best of goys

Is there any video of Bernie or Hillary crying after the win?
I need this in my life.

This, think about it, Bernie never really had a chance, the party decided to go with Hillary from the very beginning and the Democratic primaries were just a neat little show for the plebs, giving them an illusion of choice.

Then she goes into the presidential race as the first woman ever, a card she plays constantly, she is up against an incredible controversial candidate, who is a businessman and never ever held a political position before and has the entire MSM on her side, heavily shilling for her.

And then she gets BTFO, Trump wins bigly and the Republicans now control the president, the house, the senate and can appoint a republican to the supreme court, Trump a "literally who" on the political field fucking raped her in a humiliating defeat.

Probably Jeb! desu

>both his father and brother were presidents
>got cucked out of the primaries by Trump who made him out to be a pussy and completely emasculated him to the point that he would talk about his mother onstage during debates
>had literally no supporters
>will forever go down as the biggest loser ever to run for the presidency

Same here, but the second he starts backing him in action, they'll paint him as a wet noodle that never challenged Hillary.
I hope he pushes through and backs him anyways, only time will tell.

This.

Trump literally said that he would deport spics and he still beat Romney's numbers.

>and his mother doesn't love him

Hillary honestly, Bernie got too screwed to be able to hold a decent uprising.

Hillary on the other hand has an entire political history of being a failure. A white woman who made white people across the USA vote for a Black man, then a reality t.v. star.

No. You feel worse for people who just sort of get shit on for no reason. Jeb got hit by the Trump Train, and that was pretty unstoppable. Hillary wasn't even on Trump's tracks.

I actually think Hillary is the most pathetic human being in existence. She even cost herself the presidency.

Underestimating him only made him stronger, user.

There's a strong possibility.

"Bernie, you play the good guy in the upcoming election."

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. ..."

Bernies policies are for the US to have more of British-style healthcare and economics. He's the only candidate to support something as basic and moderate as the NHS

Why do you hate Britain so much?

It's almost.. almost.. like he had other policies that were extremely offputting?

>We will fight the establishment
>Vote for Hillary
>Even though she rigged the primaries against me

Hillary might be a bitch, but she'll never be as patethic as cuckboy sanders.

Assuming he wasn't a plant it couldn't have gone worse for him perfect

Jeb and Hillary are easily the most pathetic this election. Both spent the most money and had the strongest establishment support and both flopped fucking hard.

No one had even heard of Bernie before this election. What he did was pretty remarkable.

Jeb

I'm actually enjoying his failure more than Hillary's. This weak piece of shit wouldn't address her corruption in the primary and take her down, but he had no problems attacking Trump in the primary. Now he has to live with himself knowing that his cuck behavior helped Trump win.

this

shes been going for the first womyn president for 16 years and failed epically

she is so ashamed she has completely dropped from public view