Darth Vader #10 (Wed 10)
Forces of Destiny: Rey (Wed 10)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

74translations.wordpress.com)
strawpoll.me/14789497
strawpoll.me/14789503
youtube.com/watch?v=G2rL5XnNbtY
strawpoll.me/14789619/r
youtu.be/yzwMP40vd-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3wpkCt2Ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

One day Nebulons will receive the fan admiration they deserve.

What even is this? Was it a legit question once upon a time?

Give me your shipfus anons!

Name your personal SW OC.

pic related

Hux but cooler

Actually

Hey everyone, I have news, and questions. Bato.to is effectively shutting down on the 18th, which means that site will no longer be an option for convenient viewing. The wordpress will of course be unaffected, but it is not tremendously convenient as you have to download the chapters. It also goes without saying I’ll still be putting storytimes here.
Now, questions. Does anyone know a good alternate primary hosting site? What I mean is that for what seems to be most of the manga sharing sites, their libraries were pulled by bots from bato.to - I never uploaded them myself and I assume they don’t serve that function.
I do think that once the manga finishes I’ll upload them into one huge gallery on exhentai. The viewer is not bad but the problem is that not everyone wants to use g.e-hentai/exhentai.
Another alternative would be to also put each chapter into an imgur album an post them on reddit. Makes the chapters a bit easier to find.
Also, I don’t know if the chapters are in the mega, so if the person responsible for managing the MEGA is here, just heads up all the chapter .rars are available through the wordpress (74translations.wordpress.com)

Short Order Seventh Sister

Darth Biggai

feryew?

What did Battlefront mean by this

hey is it just me or does TCW season 5 episode 14-16 from the MEGA not have sound?

Once again, /swco/ has chosen.

I remember that thread
I complained that SS would be a shit mommyfu if she couldn't make world class chicken tendies and lo and behold

the nebulon that came cruising out of the asteroid field in the BF2 dlc campaign bristling with guns and fighters was really fucking cool there should be more shit like that in star wars

Round 11!

>First up we have clone commander Cody versus the one and only Grand Moff Tarkin!
strawpoll.me/14789497

>It's pirate versus smuggler when Hondo Ohnaka faces Han Solo!
strawpoll.me/14789503

Damn i hope the Ghost gets into a cross sections book soon.

Hail Mandalore!

>Rex won
>Chirrut won

and all is right with the world

>tarkin v cody
Meme magic is going to win him it

Kill Tarkin already!

Shut the fuck up krennic
Tarkin fucked all the bitches

AP is a good boy...

nebulons are cool user.

Nebulons, Dornean Gunships, and the Hammerheads where sweet to see in RO.

tfw no cross section

They're just so endearingly ugly.

Like, that entire forward column is just a stack of whatever bits and bobs and assorted greebles were lying on the old work bench that day glued on top of one another.

>tfw the legendary friendship of Dooku, Tarkin and Jimba Calrissian is no longer canon.

On a more serious note, Tarkin and Dooku were actually friends and that's just beautiful

The Death Star was MY achievement, NOT YOURS!!

nani

I'm sorry you missed out on hat day, director

>TFW no hand drawn cross section
Thankfully, Hans Jessen still does work as he did stuff for the Halo Warfleet book.

>she grabs your shoulders and pushes you down into a kneeling position
>"suck it" she breathes, her voice shaky with lust
>you try to resist but she holds your nose closed and thrusts it in the second you open your mouth to breathe
>she grabs your hair with a cruel smirk as she pulls you down
>you chocke and gag as your throat is stuffed by her orange lenght
>coughing you pound your fists against her thighs in a feeble attempt to free yourself - to no avail
>drool runs down your chin as you continue to gurgle and choke on her girlcock
>she grabs both sides of your head and fucks your face as hard as she can
>finally she yanks you down one more time and you feel her balls pulsing agaist your chin
>you feel her cock swell in your throat, twitching violently as she releases her slimy Togruta spunk directly into your stomach
>she leaves your there - a coughing breathless mess with a violatet throat

Correction: They met.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2rL5XnNbtY

I really love scale lego models of ships.
Too bad I'm fucking broke, I'd buy the UCS Falcon in a heartbeat.

strawpoll.me/14789619/r

I want to kiss Jude's belly

I want FutAhsoka to do lurid and depraved things to me

Limited Edition Fiesta Vader™

Hell yeah.

Tell me more about Task Force 99.

They are shit

Alpha Squad

why do they wear the masks?

>All Crystals are Naturally Good
>Jedi go through a process called the Gathering to find their crystal
>Sith steal sabers from dead Jedi to bleed them or in some cases make their own saber Bleed
>we don't know if the dark saber's Kyber is naturally black or it was Bleed or infused with magic or something
>White Sabers like ashoka's happen when force users reverse the bleeding process
Salty Eu fags its not hard to understand the process

>Google Alpha Squad
>This shows up
Oh me, oh my.

Crystals are stupid, RPG-level powerups to begin with. Lightsabres aren't an optical phenomenon, and aren't magnetically contained plasma. It does't matter a damn what Lucasfilm said, or what Disney says now. Onscreen evidence outweighs whatever the fuck they say, and onscreen evidence contradicts both of those theories.

Bob Brown's old page has the only lightsabre function theory ever put forth that actually matches all of the onscreen evidence. A microscopically thin tube of matter spinning at a high fraction of C does the following:
>creates an opaque surface (creates shadows),
>has density (a sabre is a solid object),
>doesn't melt people's hands (which would happen with plasma),
>DOES melt objects by stripping away free electrons (matches on-screen thermal effects),
>the spinning action would make lightsabres "grind" together when they bind (as seen onscreen),
>dense metals take longer to cut through (as per Vader's armor and the bridge door in TPM),
>the blade cauterizes wounds,
>hums,
>glows (the color is a "tracer" to help you track the blade movement)

Written canon is wrong. Onscreen overrules everything else.

>crystals showed up in the RotJ novelization when Luke was building his sabre...they were written as control buttons; not a magic internal crystal that powers the sabre.

What's a yellow saber then?
If a Sith/Jedi uses their enemies saber for an extended period, will the crystal change over time?

So if Sith can't use Kybers without breaking them first then why do Kybers allow themselves to be used to power the Death Star's main laser?

Are they all dead now?

I like it. Brings back the magic to it. I remember something in EU about Maul learning to create synthetic crystals by locking himself for three days in a furnace and channeling RAEG.

Tarkin was the Jedi all along!

STOP SPAMMING YOU AUTSIST.

Do you think they're done with Ashoka in the franchise, or do you think they'll bring her back (physically or as a force ghost)?

ungodly science

Oh fuck, are they? Dammit. I've only read up to Sarge's first appearance, where he fucks up that Roid Rage Jabba.

They are more if an inferno squad than inferno squad. Srsly I expected inferno squad to do suicide mission,highly dangerous commado stuff not spy crap. The Empire has the ISB to do that.
>Tldr; Alpha squad > 99 > inferno

>done with Ashoka in the franchise
Don't be daft

They can. It's a matter of braking the Force to your will.

I wish people would understand what the new law was. God damn.

It's probably just a Sith tradition to make them red.

How does Delta Squad fit into this rating?

Dark Lord of the Siesta

Kyber crystals in the death star don't know what they're doing. When some evil motherfucker wearing more black than a scene girl with daddy issues threatens to kill someone with you, you're damn sure they aren't using you for good.

However, if you're just stimulated to produce a lot of energy for science, it's more ambiguous. I mean, they're probably doing particle collisions or something, not anything nefarious. Surely no-one would be stupid enough to use that energy as a weapo- oh goddammit.

Maybe they figure out too late, and use the force to bend destiny in favour of these stations being BTFO repeatedly.

What manga?

I said Alpha instead of Delta
>Fake SW nerd spotted
Glad they were shown in TCW...

Lost Stars, which this poster translates for us

naw they escaped

She's coming back Physically. if it was up to me I'd adapt this guy's fan fiction story as its pretty interesting youtu.be/yzwMP40vd-Y

Isn't there a nifty webcoming with her and ventress?

I have no clue what Alpha Squad is. Inferno can fuck off, I ain't buying Battlefront until it goes on sale for 20$. Deltas were quite cool though.

>Grievous lost
This is a sad day.

Deltas were in TCW?

They're hot.

In the episodes where Savage kills that jedi master/padawan, the ones to deliver the bodies are Delta

Get that abomination outta my sight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3wpkCt2Ms

Yup. A cameo, and only because Filoni was a huge RC fan and wanted to have them there just for the sake of it. But still, that small scene ensured that they'd become canon.

Does /swco/ play any of the star wars mobile games?

I don't remember maybe its probably set in the past as ventress dies in darkdiscple then again with nightsisters its iffy if their really dead as they can abuse their magic and the water that her body was laid to rest in turned green which kinda implies that her body either turned to the mist that most nightsiters use to bullshit death or that she did join with the force

id this fan art?

What do you think?

I read the book. It was boring, contrived and shoehorned a TCW character in it.

Commander super casually, but just restarted recently.

Had you posted this pic sooner then, I would have been won over in time. Now you just made me sad.

no, sooper legit, she's coming back in the big finale
source: my dad works at filoni and boys

HELLO THERE!

So will the Rebels finale literally just be Rogue One from a certain point of view

inB4 someone says science is wrong

This image pleases me

O-oh...

I play galaxy of heroes.
If I see another fucking chaze wiggs team I’m gonna blow a gasket

Man, the whole "force ghosts are the result of a secret Jedi technique known only to these three dudes" thing is so dumb.

Are there any good Star Wars books/comics that don't focus on or don't contain Force-users? Preferably ones about bounty hunters.

It was kind of necessary. Otherwise, we'd have ghosts all over the fucking place.

I've played all of them at least once. This is what I'd say of all the current ones:
Commander is really basic and casual. Not much to it and I'd rather we had PT content as well, but whatever, I'm not into mobile strategy games at all.
Galaxy of Heroes is really boring and grindy, not recommended unless you really miss Old Republic era stuff like HK or Nihilus, who are for some reason in the game.
Force Arena is alright. It's definitely the one mobile game with the most content since it covers all three movie eras plus the two cartoons. Gameplay's pretty basic and easy to pick up so I got bored with it, but it's okay.
Rivals I'm not into at all. I hate the lack of PT content when there's so many gunslingers I'd love to see in the game like Jango and Bane, I hate that it's yet another blatant grindfest and I hate the gameplay, I don't think shooters fit into mobile gaming at all.