>Climate change denial
>Racism
>Wealth inequality

All things Trump stands for.

You should feel terrible.

>racism
>bad
You may only choose one mehmet

Don't let hubris get the better of you. We are still greatly outnumbered in this fight against Marxism and jewish lies.

This is just the first battle of the great Meme War. Don't be like the libs that gloat all the time (even before they win). Look at what happens to them every single time. They lose. Because they are full of hubris.

Remember: life is full of shit and you will never be happy if you deny the shit exists.

>Global warming isn't real
>Niggers actually ARE inferior
>Earn your money you commie fuck

I feel you, brother. My headaches are gone now.

>Remember: life is full of shit and you will never be happy if you deny the shit exists.

wise words

salty salty tears

>This is just the first battle of the great Meme War
Forget BREXIT already?

No, he should feel happy that humanity can fix itself.

Both sides want what is right for the world, just liberals want to do it the wrong way.

We should thank the left for making racism a thing again. Can't wait for the right wing death squads.

Deleted yourself

This. I am a major depressive, and while I know I'm going to come down eventually, I currently show no signs of doing so. In fact, I'm about to go to therapy, I'm going to rub Trump's victory in my therapist's libshit face, and she won't be able to do shit.

Worth the $150 for the session.

You won a battle not the war dont grow complacit. We still got many more battles to fight. Until world wide we get our meme parties into office we need to keep fighting.
Dont sleep yet.

I'm starting to worry that maybe priopism is going to be a problem.

>Global warming isn't real?

Science. Read the evidence. Nobody disputes it except corporate cocksuckers who stand to benefit. It's our fucking planet we're talking about you brainwashed schill.

You're right. But the idea remains: we're only getting started.

Uhh, memes do nothing in the real world.
Just because you saw Pepe mentioned on the TV does not mean your shit posting is making a difference.

You live in a media bubble just like everyone else. Except your bubble is certain parts of the the internet.

>GLOBAL warming
>literally coldest year in my life here in Poland

Get the fuck out.

GLOBAL as in the entire planet on average. Not just your shitty 2ND world country,

I think it really is.

>Racism
Go ahead, prove it. Millions of people have failed to already.

Yes they do you shitbird. The whole point of Marxist subversion is influencing the zeitgeist with memes.

Grow the fuck up and learn about psychology.

I thought you bullshitters changed it to "climate change" to further obfuscate things because global warming turned out to be a complete farce. of course you're just one of the drones who parrots whatever people smarter than you say so you wouldn't know either way lol

I keep saying I'm gonna unfriend all my SJW facebook friends but I can't stop reading their meltdowns

bong land is cucked no doubt about it

that sazme woman today
>ITS RIGGED ITS FUCKING RIGGED HIS BROWNSHIRTS BURNED HILLARY VOTES AT THE POLLING PLACES HES A FUCKING NAZI RRREEEEEEEE!!!!

We've been naturally warming since the last ice age.

AGW is the lie designed for the redistribution of wealth. Every one of their forecasting models has miserably failed.

I know that feel bro. Footage from before the election is priceless.

Wow it's a good job you retards on this forum at on the fringes of society with no real say in democracy.

Yeah Trump is President now. But he'll have to bow and bend to popular opinion (mine) like every other leader does. His bravado can't last forever. Remember that photo of young Obama 8 years ago? Well look at the downtrodden cunt now.

ammo in store again - I smile

Word GLOBAL doesnt imply that. And its not just my shitty 2nd world country, its the whole cetral europe and not only.

Regardless, the global CLIMATE CHANGE (lets call it for what it is) can not be stopped or slowed down. Its not our fault, its just how nature works, the same thing was happening in 1300s, what was causing it back then? Cars? Planes?

Before we begin, please define for us "global warming".

why would he have to bend to the will of some muslim living in england? You sound like someone who suffers from severe autism right now

Same here. There's nothing more satisfying than liberals getting BTFO.

>AGW is the lie designed for the redistribution of wealth.
It's so strange, that with all the real pollution out there, the elites want to focus on fake pollution. Co2 isn't dangerous!

Even I who ain't an American am high about his victory. Me and my friends were up all night following the election and we literally had a toast when he gave his speech.

How is our country cucked dear user? We are literally bombarded with leftist agendas from the west and we are the defense line fron this bs for eastern and central europe.

Global warming is really the warming of the ocean. The warming of the ocean + the melting of thick ice + water expansion due to higher temperatures means that things like the north Atlantic conveyor belt will shut down.

If it shuts down places like Sweden are going to become really, really fucking cold.

It's the media's fault that the public began to think global warming = everywhere warming.

This isn't true.
"As the Earth moved out of ice ages over the past million years, the global temperature rose a total of 4 to 7 degrees Celsius over about 5,000 years. In the past century alone, the temperature has climbed 0.7 degrees Celsius, roughly ten times faster than the average rate of ice-age-recovery warming."

he's talking about bongistan

no, really. it takes like 10% to get things snowballing:
freakonomics.com/2011/07/28/minority-rules-why-10-percent-is-all-you-need/

I have slept maybe 5 hours this week. Sunday and Monday it was anxiousness, now it's just glorious smugness

Well Im not sire since bong land and bongistan are two different things ;)

Is this a troll post?
CO2 amplifies the greenhouse effect. That in itself makes it dangerous.

the ice sheets are getting larger you brainwashed drone. The ocean temperature has increased less that the global average surface temperature which is slight and probably a natural occurrence anyway

>schadenfreude is bad
>but not when we do it

A fucking.....hey wait a minute? Am i in bizzarro world? Damnit

>Worth the $150 for the session
Dude, no! Have some respect for yourself and save the money. You're getting robbed.

My wife kissed me this morning and in a soft voice said

"Trump won, we won"

"That he did, honey"

Then I boned her silly.

you know what I mean buddy

Gotta fuel your dark eldar soul somehow

It's my last session and I have great insurance.

>My wife

>Wealth inequality

Why is this a bad thing? There has to be some kind of hierarchy for society to function. I don't want to live in some commie everyone-is-equally-poor dystopia.

No greater feeling than seeing those smug, self-satisified Libfuck "comedians" eat shit. You guys denied them of thier victory circlejerk.
Meme magic boys

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

>your wife

If you're talking about greenland, on the whole it has LOST ice.

>The ocean temperature has increased less that the global average surface temperature which is slight and probably a natural occurrence anyway

What depth are you talking about?
When the ocean warms, the heat goes deeper and deeper into the waters while the surface becomes cooler. The measurements taken at deeper depths in the ocean all record a steady increase in temperature.

>natural occurrence

What part about it is natural?

>Racism
>Bad

forgot figure

HAHAHAHA STUPID BITCH. Fuck her, I'm losing? SHE LOST, THEY LOSE, HAHAHAHA.

Stupid fucking cunt, I hope she's fucking stuffing herself down the incinerator right now.

no, that's what it's like to be arrogant.

now you're acting exactly like the liberals did when they brushed aside Trump as a joke, and as a result lost.

continue to be complacent and you will lose

>Why is this a bad thing?
A moderate amount of wealth inequality is a good thing, but an extreme amount to either degree is bad. Maintaining that balance is extremely difficult.

Kek has abandoned you britbong. Suffer!!!

Its a scam you dumb cunt. The temperature has changed on this planet hundreds of times. Back and fourth and back and fourth and back and fourth.

Just because you fucking lib tards need to feel special all the time doesn't mean we are going to capitulate to your horseshit. Kill yourself.

I felt the same way in 2008 and 2012 watching conservatives' heads explode that a black guy was president and he was going to be the antichrist, take our guns, and make America a Stalinist hellhole with bread lines and gulags.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Politics is a meme anyways.

>Wow it's a good job you retards on this forum at on the fringes of society with no real say in democracy.

Hmmmm, something just happened that triggered brain dead liberals. Hmmmm...

Shhhh, there there, no more tears now.

I fully acknowledge shit exists as I've seen India.

>people on my favorite website use this insult to avoid debate!
>i'm gonna use it to! haha get him!

you're making Trump look bad, if you support Trump so much, and sincerely want him to succeed, take any threat to him seriously.

>Your happiness is based on the world's misery

That only makes it better faggot.

>A year from now we'll all be able to fondly look back and reminiscence about the great meme war and weeks of liberal butthurt it generated

Remembrance. That word should have new meaning for all of us.

Global Warming will fuck Florida over!

There is no warming, there is no cooling, it changes back and forth, and back and forth like your mom when she sucked my cock last night.

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

I'll just ring him up and tell him about this very serious threat I heard about from a special snowflake faggot that needs a mother fucking trophy NOW

Oh shit guys, he's got a figure. The jig is up!