I heard you like bad girls, Sup Forums. Why do you like them naughty?

I heard you like bad girls, Sup Forums. Why do you like them naughty?

>Catwoman
OP; you're a fag, it's a good antihero rather that a bad girl.

Catwoman is a shit character but she satisfies my femdom fetish.

Well thanks to cancerous fangirls, neither Ivy nor Harley are bad anymore

The pendulum will swing back to villain sooner or later, for example Kings upcoming Ivy arc and his planned Harley story

I wish Catwoman was a straight villain

Bad != evil

You got that with crime boss Catwoman, and it was shit

>he wants to change a waifu so that she's not waifuable anymore unless you're fucked in the head
How selfish of you, user.

Sup Forums told me it's only girls who like bad boys, not the reverse.

Are you telling me Sup Forums lied?

Don't worry about that.

Oh please.
harley? Antihero/antivillian.
Ivy? Eco friendly antihero who deals with people who purge forests
Catwoman? antihero
Frost? Working with the jla to be a hero, got turned because of evil collegues who were to scared of her talents?
Cheetah? Wondie's friend, got turned because of evil male god
That blond bitch in rucka's wondie run? just trying to save her daughter?
Circe? Trying to get her soul back

Can we have vile female villains whose narrative purpose is to be beaten up, just like the male ones?

All 3 are terrible,
Venom puss, joker aids puss, prostitute puss.

gotta give it to the artist, they actually gave Harley fitting crazy eyes and not just generic sultry/kawaii eyes

Dumping a lil' somethin'

Hope you like

I like 'em big AND naughty.

It feels good to be recognized as existing, even if it comes at harm to myself.

Yeah, this is a problem. Why can't we have female villains that are evil for the sake of being evil or are sympathetic but still do evil shit because they can/want to?

I prefer Ivy as an insane plant supremacist and Killer Frost a sociopathic murderer and an enemy of Firestorm, seriously does Firestorm even have any other enemies aside from Frost? Cause as far as I know, he now has none.

I understand Harley and Catwoman being anti-heroes but I don't understand why every female villain has to be a muh tragic backstory anti-hero.

>Can we have vile female villains whose narrative purpose is to be beaten up, just like the male ones?

Are you implying we don't?

>crime boss Catwoman
>shit
Valentine's run was the best Catwoman has been since Brubaker

I wish Catwoman would go full bad. Her character is so played out and painfully dull.

Name one. The only one I can think of is granny and that's because she's ugly.

Different user, but Giganta only exists to get punched

Nah.

Daily reminder
-Harley thinks Bruce wayne is hot as fuck and it was a running gag in new52 that she wanted to fuck him. Even to the point that she bid on him and his kiss made her cum.
-Ivy also fucked Bruce sometime in the events of the 5 years before new52
-Selina is in love with Bruce
-All three are confirmed as Bi, Ivy and harley fucked and Selina had a gf in the past
-All three get along and have slept in the same bed together
Bruce Wayne has the best chance out of any DC character to get a foursome going on and if he wasn't ausitic he would be a true god among men.

If you can't think of at least a half dozen straight, unsympathetic female Sup Forums villains you haven't explored this medium enough and I'm not going to sit here spoonfeeding you.

There are plenty.

The End

Thanks for reading

Want me to start naming male supervillains with tragic backstories?

Because every single Batrogue has one. Even the ones who don't need one and are objectively made shittier by the inclusion of one.

Well played user.
Well played.

>. Even to the point that she bid on him and his kiss made her cum.

Can you post that page?

>Ivy also fucked Bruce
Hold on, how did...?

We need sources for those claims, pally

>unsympathetic
I'm having a hard time thinking of five unsympathetic _male_ villains. And the only reason it isn't ONE is because writers are too pussy to change Kirby's cosmic stuff too much.

>Remembers Granny exists
>Doesn't remember the Furies exist

Harley Quinn Valentine issue

I finished reading that and in no part does any of that happens, you're simpling blowing thing outta proportion

The thought of punishing them into obediant sexual subordination arouses me.

Pretty sure that's the issue my firend. She bids on Bruce, She talks about how amazing a kisser he is after kissing Batman. Also there are also other New52 gags like where Harley has her pirate fantasyand she has a chamberboy named Bruce who looks just like him.

That's what I liked about Magpie in Beware the Batman. She has a horrifying origin and Batman feels bad for her, but the moment he lets his guard down near her, she kidnaps Katana and buries her alive.

She still stole stuff.

I wish Ivy did to me what she did to Count Vertigo. It would be a carefree existence.

Patrician taste.

This sounds like that smut fic where Bruce gets all three plus Vicky, Nyssa, and Talia to boot. harem ending is the best end game.

This?

link

Sadly the author deleted most of the links. The fic was called Marry the Knight.

Bump

Because hero/villainess dynamic is sexy
>Ivy likes her panties high-cut
Diamonds

> Harley Quinn kidnaps Batgirl and has her bondaged in a cage in her hideout.

> Harley dresses up as Batgirl and behaves like a total slut.

> Batgirl soon becomes known as Batslut.

> Harley has been brainwashing the real Batgirl into being a bimbo slut.

> Releases the bimbofied Batgirl, who then truly becomes Batslut.

Girls like boys without proper risk assessment and will run headfirst into things without thinking much.
It just happens that is a trait that bad boys share, it isn't them being bad in of itself.
Its also why people with APD get laid easy.

You didn't address the side of the argument I was talking about at all.

There's an actual fic on that but it's the Joker who does that.

I'd like to put them over my knees and spank 'em

Bad girls tend to show more of their tits and ass. Basically they are more overtly sexual.

feels good man