HEY Sup Forums!!!!

HEY Sup Forums!!!!

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.mx/2018/01/work-around-town-too.html

>>Marvel Animation

>>Avengers Assemble -- ending

>>Guardians of the Galaxy -- ending

>>Spider-man -- ending

>>Some of Marvel Animation's shows are going on hiatus and (we're told) crews being laid off. Crew members say that much MA work will be completed in the next few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.mx/2018/01/work-around-town-too.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good red ants

God, that expression on ms marvel is fucking hideious. Also, didnt spider man just start?

Can we get an X-Men cartoon again please?

gee disney does not play with their shows huh
I can see why DC is starting their own streaming service now

Wasn't the rumor that they starting a new line of shows under the rising moniker like secret warriors got?

Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors is a line they're supposed to launch as web shorts and then a movie, like their answer to DC Super Hero Girls.

>thinking the cancer feminist heroes will sell after they tanked the comic division
Tippity top kek

Loeb's legacy is nothing but destruction. He destroyed everything good about Marvel Animation, had people working hard to produce crap for 6+ years, and now everybody is out of work.

What little girl won't want America Chavez brand gender neutral hot pants or fat Squirrel Girl fake cheeks?

maybe the new shows will be a return to quality, but i highly doubt it.

Be mad at Loeb for fucking up Avengers EMH's final season (like ditching the Surtur plot and breaking the flow), hate him for re-dubbing Keaton's Spider-Man lines in favor of Drake

oh my good what the hell is that

What's with all the goddamn trip/namefags lately?

>moonoverjune.jpeg

I don't know, but I have an urge to stick my dick in it to see what happens.

>>>Spider-man -- ending
The new one that has Miles, Jessica and teen Rhyno? Because it didn't last shit

>Black Panther is the last series by the current team
>Best girl gets new, better crew

>aka "Close Enough" -- see Adult Swim
[adult swim] Jr is pretty much confirmed by now

>Guardians of the Galaxy -- ending
Understandable, but lame. Season 2 was actually really good, especially near the end.

Apparently they didn't change the theme of the final episodes, just everything else about them. For example, Powerless was supposed to be Hawkeye and Carol Danvers leading the powerless avengers instead of Cap, Thor and Iron Man being mopey as fuck for 20 minutes.

Hell, Mockingbird was supposed to be in the New Avengers episode, but Loeb cut that as well.

>The new one that has Miles, Jessica and teen Rhyno? Because it didn't last shit
What a sloppy framerate

Not surprised about Guardians or Avengers. But Spider-Man's not even past the first 15 episodes. I was fully expecting them to wait until after season 1 finished.

I think the first two seasons are done. DESU, I kind of think the studio was on their last legs with Spider-man cause of how non-existent the budget is.

Were any of these shows any good?

I don't watch Marvel cartoons and I'm bored right now.

i've watched avengers and gotg. they have some okay moments. i'd skip them if you find something better to do. the new spider-man, i couldn't even finish the first 5 minutes.

But we finally got Ms. Marvel Kamala in a cartoon. Oh well , the show didn’t do her justice anyway. I’m surprised about the new Spider-man cartoon though. It just started .

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, depends. The first season of Avengers assemble is flat out TERRIBLE though. Like, no establishing shots, mimics the movies as much as possible terrible. Wacker at least tried to do some fun stuff in his season, but it's very meh.

The GOTG show is pretty much "The movie, the show", and although the tried to copy the comics, they just overall blunder. See Sam Humphries Starlord stuff making it onto the show like Starlord's sister. Also they didn't think the movies would add members to the team so hence Mantis is a villain.

Spider-Man is Peter Parker the science fanboy who likes science, moves to a fancy science high school cause he likes science, with Osborn making his own science school, Shocker being two kids into science, and Miles Morales, Anya Corazon and Gwen Stacy are there and are really into science and science, science, science, sciencesciencesciencesciencescience.

GOD LORD, the show should be the incredible Science-Man because it loves science so much!

I'm and I watched GotG in its entirety.

First season was shit. It was basically like the movie, but with some comic elements (J'son and Spartax.) Quill was basically just a meme character who was only good in a few episodes. Plus a lot of the episodes were the same generic shit.

Season 2 was better. It had more focus on continuity and story arcs, and the episodes improved a lot. Quill's character was (mostly) salvaged, especially when they made him Adam Warlock's father figure. Some eps were still crappy, but it was all miles better than season 1.

Avengers Assemble was okay. It’s getting better. The new Spider-man was okay better than Ultimate Spider-man. Marvel isn’t the best at animation right now.

The crowd look like Street Fighter 2 NPCs

>Spider-Man - Ending
wait wut

Never got past Avengers' 2-part opener because of how shit it looked.

GOTG I never really paid attention to

Spider-Man is a trainwreck of shoddy 2D animation, inexcusably bad CG animation and clearly someone on staff has a science fetish because that's literally all the plots revolve around. Pretty much what said. Only all the villains (sans Hammerhead and Absorbing Man) are also teens/young adults now.

Cheers, I've already gotten burnt out on mediocre cartoons, so I'll skip it for now.

RIP Anya camel toe

Too bad Marvel blew their chances of having good cartoons ever again by cancelling Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Maybe a miracle will happen and Marvel will drop out of the animation business all together.

Just give us Spectacular Spider-Man back.

Exactly. Give us good stories and good characters. Stop cashing in on the movie's successes and make interesting stories.

>two character's actions begin and end on the same frame
>Marvel's hands don't even wave or clap once they reach peach height

It's so stale and lifeless.

>peach
peak*

I would love some peaches though.

They can’t. They didn’t own the rights to it.

The most decent looking longform series they have going is an anime made exclusively for Japan. Literally nobody cares about it there or here. Marvel could have swallowed that idea and given Spider-Man a real animation budget. Shit, they could have still made that and made a decent looking Spider-Man cartoon.

>>>Avengers Assemble -- ending

This is probably the best news after what they did to EMH.

>>>Spider-man -- ending
Oh no, how can I ever learn to live again without this show?

It's still not coming back, bro.

Unless Disney wants some kind of Star Vs The Earth's Mightiest Heroes movie or something like that.

I thought she was gonna form the samurai S meme

They still going to let Drake live at DisneyLand?

How awesome would it be if they hired him to run around the park as a Spider-Man performer?

spreading cancer

>Marvel Animation
Oh, I get it, you're retarded.

Why is everyone surprised about Spider-Man? Did everyone forget how CN smothered Beware the Batman on its sleep after airing the first few episodes?

But this isn't CN

This is only good news if we're getting brand new cartoons to replace them. Obviously unconnected to the old ones and with a clean slate, to maybe start the MCAU everyone's always wanted.

That's typical CN behaviour while all of the Loeb shows at least got 52 episodes on Disney XD before Spider-Man

I HATE IT

Loeb hasn't been with animation in years, newfag.

>teen Rhyno

No one got gored :-(

That sucks I loved the new Spider-Man.
Yeah it ain't perfect but it was really enjoyable.
I hope there's an X-Men animated series in the works though.

>Wow! It's my absolute idol, the flying turbo bitch!

Jesus Christ, Kamala

Does she have an adventure with Deadpool? This is important.

I was up at 5AM this morning and was able to watch the Avengers episodes leading up to the special and for a show about super heroes, this has got to be some of the blandest shit I've ever watched

The animation and overall art is bland and near lifeless. Its like they were forbidden to use bright colors anywhere. I'm not the kind of guy who takes still images and the complains about bad animation but even in motion its boring

Then you have the voice actors. Black Widow and Captain America have some of the blandest delivery imaginable. I can understand Widow but how do you make Steve Rogers not charismatic? I felt really bad for the guy voicing Thor because he was giving it his all

>tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.mx/2018/01/work-around-town-too.html

GOOD! now what we really need is an Avenger series, an X-Men series. a Fantastic Four series and an Spider-Man series, all in the same universe and based on comics.

-In the Avengers series you can have all the Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Ant-Man stories and villain plus Doctor Strange, Guardians and Kree.

-In the X-Men series you can have all the X-Men and Wolverine villains and stories, plus some Shi'ar and Starjammers.

-In the Fantastic Four series you can have all the Fantastic Four villain and stories plus Namor, Silver Surfer, the Inhumans and the Skrulls.

-The Spider-Man series will be more Street-level, all the Spider-Man villains and stories plus some of Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, etc.

Jesus Christ that's hideous

So he didn't shape the current state of Marvel Animation in his role as head of television?

>Crazy fangirl?
>Clone?
>Alternate Universe younger me?
>Mystique fucking with me again?
>Skrull.
>It's a fucking Skrull. This is how I die.

>Carol sees shapeshift Kamala running towards her
>"SKRULL!"
>Instantly blows her head clean off with a blast
>"You all saw that shit right? Skrull came right at me"

>Moon Beam City

>Ongoing

Waaaiiiiiiiit a minute...

>maybe start the MCAU everyone's always wanted.

I don't predict ever getting mine

Nope, Wacker is in charge of animation. Completely seperate division

Wacker left like a year ago

>Flintstones -- ongoing (with African American cast)

That seems weirdly specific.

Considering the fact that they're laying off people, it sounds more like an internal issue than Disney pulling a CN.

It's been brewing for a while

90s animated series was the only good thing about capeshit ever produced. Fight me

Semper pls go

>Hell, Mockingbird was supposed to be in the New Avengers episode, but Loeb cut that as well.
Let me guess. Because girl heroes dont sell?

The replacements would be shittier. Have you seen the new spiderman? Disney will give them small budget and force them to cut corners.

Marvel is riding high, why can't they sustain a cartoon or two?

Who made this trash? It's so horrible I'd believe it if you told me it was animated in the US.

what anime?

Worse. New Zealand.

Disney was a mistake.

>>Avengers Assemble -- ending
>>Guardians of the Galaxy -- ending

These make sense. They'll have enough episodes for syndication, along with enough episodes that Disney can rerun them for a while.

They'll likely replace Avengers with a new show to keep pushing that merchandise.

>>Spider-man -- ending
This one surprises me. I expected them to drag it out for at least 2 seasons. Did it really do that bad? Based on the airdates, Disney is burning it off starting Jan 21. 2 episodes airing each Sunday until all episodes have aired.

So what new shows are coming to Disney XD? 6 Disney XD shows are ending this year then.
>Spider-Man
>Avengers Assemble
>Guardians Of The Galaxy
>Future Worm
>Milo Murphy's Law
>Star Wars: Rebels

I assume Lego Star Wars and Billy Dilley are cancelled too. They haven't announced renewals and all episodes aired months ago.

>I expected them to drag it out for at least 2 seasons.

They will. Season two went into production a while back. They will probably finish it and that's it.

>Carol actually looking cute and not like a man in this the year of our Lord 2018
Wow

>Milo Murphy's Law
wow what a flop after Phineas and Ferb

> Niko and the Sword of Light -- ongoing
second season? that's great

> Infinity Train -- ongoing
did they officially announced pickup?

Future Avengers

>wow what a flop after Phineas and Ferb

Sucks that it's ending because I like it better

Carol always looks feminine everywhere other than the comics, after all Disney never had any intention of letting her look like a turbo dyke in the movie.

thanks

>re-dubbing Keaton's Spider-Man lines in favor of Drake
When did this happen?

During EMH season 2. The EMH crew got Josh and Daran Norris reprise their roles as Spider-Man and JJJ. Josh heard the Drake vocals and mentioned that they dubbed over him.

I remember someone at Marvel , like Quesada, acknowledging that they did it but I'm not sure if that's a false memory or not.

>did they officially announced pickup?

A trademark was registered for the series a month ago. Also someone who worked on Phineas and Ferb accidentaly posted that she's now working on IT on LinkedIn (she removed it)

This.

I would very much like a new Xmen cartoon that doesn't end prematurely

hey look, new star wars!

Avengers Assemble was consistently decent and got good in the current season.

>the new Spider-Man series is ending after just one season

This amuses me, especially since it was partially inspired by Slott's run. I wonder if they plan on making a new line of shows in a shared universe.