What DC character are you waiting to return?

What DC character are you waiting to return?

Yu wait but they ne4 left

Egg Fu?

fuggoff johns

A return to form at least

killer moth the dork knight returns

that version of superboy is long gone

DC only needs one reaction

Is she back from Earth-2 yet?

still better

unfortunately johns permanently fucked him up

God she got screwed in Rebirth.

What sucks is that we can never bring back Oracle without it being completely distasteful

unless Stephanie gets fucked up and becomes the new oracle

Static and Shazam

I get that static is in limbo, since mcduffie died(rip) but god do I miss him

I'd like to see a Doc Shaner Shazam series. We need more magic in Rebirth

Could a New Gods series be good?

What if Tim became her "Oracle". If he goes to college.

I really doubt it. They don't fit well with a long running narrative.

The entire JSA got fucked over when nu52 happened. I'm so upset.

Go read Bug and Mr. Miracle, yung animal imprint. They are both a good time

To me Mr. Miracle is good but it just feels like a superhero story he wants to tell with a New Gods skin. He could tell the same story using Green Lantern and nothing would be lost

the whole JSA

What would a Rebirth JSA lineup look like?

If Vic isn't fixed by the end of Doomsday Clock when it was Johns fault that he turned into some stupid forgotten tyrant of the past I'm going to be so pissed.

Would we get Vic Question or Renee Question?

So I'm not saying I disagree with you (since I haven't read Mr. Miracle yet and can't judge) but what do think is missing from it that stops it feeling like a New Gods story?

Renee has been factory reset, so should probably just go with Vic.

God damn it make Bendis fucking useful and let him do something he is actually good at, NOIR. Give him a detective focused noir Martian Manhunter book now!

The Top. Fortunately he'll be back at the end of the month...after a 13-year wait.

>THAT day
uh oh, he's on his period.

He's always on his period, it would frankly explain a few things.

As long as 90s Kon El returns he's so cute

>Get Wally back
>Lose Connor

was it worth it, bros? (of course it was but it's still sad to lose Connor)

>he will never come back
>and even if he does, it'll be the Johns version
Why must Bartfags suffer?

Dead

So past dead that he's entered the Uncle Ben zone.

Trapped in future prison (aka essentially DEAD)

Trapped in an alternate dimension (aka essentially DEAD)

>Shazam
>Doc Shaner Shazam

Nah, we'll get a Cyborg team up book with Billy, for movie synergy, where they spend their entire time talking about (but never dating) girls and playing table tennis

So death would be preferable

Doctor Destiny as a JL villain.

Beast boy

Hopefully something close to the original lineup. And hopefully Wesley Dodds existed at some point in time.

Static is getting a new series under the Earth M imprint along with some other Milestone characters

No way Johns dosen't use him in Doomsday Clock or the crisis that follows.

Kid Flash (Iris West)

She was only Impulse, and even then for a hot minute before fucking off.

Just for my dicks sake

>shazam

fuck off johns
There's no way Johns lacks self awareness on that level. Using Prime, goes against the "point" of doomsday clock, all the lies and bullshit johns has said on interviews will be exposed as just that, a publicity stunt to convince casuals that watchmen had any negative effect on comics.

He is already out there and fucking DC won't acknowledge one of the most powerful and most interesting characters in the universe.

Shit, he even has Pre-Flashpoint knowledge and time travel experience. If there is ONE character who should be aware of and go against Manhattan it's him.

Camer here to say this.

Otherwise I say Evan McCulloch. Way better character than Sam Whinesalot Scudder. Plus it'd end Sam's relationship with Lisa which is good.

Tim, Kon, and Bart need a Young Justice rebirth

They keep bringing wrong Dr. Light back

This one, please. Fuck that boring nobody in jeans.

>Impulse puppet in Flash War

They're just going to keep teasing us aren't they?

that would be pretty cool

Next time he shows up I hope they write him better

>Shit, he even has Pre-Flashpoint knowledge and time travel experience. If there is ONE character who should be aware of and go against Manhattan it's him.

He isnt back.
He is fearbug shit. He is not the original parallax and is far from the power he had in the 90's, he will never comeback as johns hates him

It would be hard to find a writer who could make the New Gods justice nowadays. I think Simonson would be a good candidate and Shane Davis did good with New Gods special.

>King's Mister Miracle
Eeeeh I mean it's OK but it's nothing like a New Gods story.

>He isnt back.
>He is fearbug shit. He is not the original parallax and is far from the power he had in the 90's

All of that can be fixed by a semi-decent writer and the power of comic book magic. Even if Johns hates him, there has to be someone at DC who knows how to use him and is willing to do it.

So much potential in Parahal. They could even have him track down this universe's Parallax and have them team up / fight / discuss continuity shenanigans or whatever. That would be an interesting arc.

>>Doc Shaner Shazam
>Nah, we'll get a Cyborg team up book with Billy, for movie synergy

Would rather have that than nothing

Static and milestone is coming back and it's all being written or co-written by Hudlin. The monkey's paw exists my friend.

Man he draws a good Captain Marvel

Surprised no one said Legion of Super Heroes

Tommy/Hitman

What would you call Rebirth Conner?

I actually really like this design

He's dead and he should stay dead.
He lived hard and died well. Let him rest.
Maybe have him pop up as a ghost for a miniseries.

He's a great artist and he's done other mock-ups (pic related) so you know the interest in doing the character is there, on Doc's part.

I do like what Cameron Stewart did in Thunderworld

They've (at least some of them) have been back in Rebirth.

please

what ever happened to this superboy?

>Doc Shaner Shazam series
>written by Jeff Parker

Now that Jon Kent has picked up the boy scout Superboy torch, I'd love to see Conner/Metropolis Kid Superboy get back some of that nineties swagger to differentiate him.