Original TT

a moment of silence for a show so unjustly culled

Huge contrast to the not once but twice Beast Boy tried to kill Slade both times he was an Android

starfire best girl

Raven/Beastboy OTP

(Also Judas Contract Tera sexy moment was weird).

>be B.B.
>be the only one aside from Robin with prior hero experience
>be set up in the early episodes as a second in command/person who challenges robin when he’s being a bitch
>kick Slades ass multiple times
>be reduced to slapstick buttmonkey throughout course of show
>have other titans consider you dumb and incompetent despite evidence to the contrary
>character assassination

Beast Boy deserved better.

I'd be pretty upset if the colonel cucked me out of my waifu.

yea
gonna need a source on this

“common”

Aqualad - capable of cucking you with even your most loyal waifu

Anasheya

The physics of this show was hilarious. Normie Robin could hit just as hard as warrior race Flying Brick Starfire

woaah careful dude the mods will grow a little chub and delete your green post.

BBRAE is a garbage ship, OP

It wasn't "culled", it ended
It had five fucking seasons AND A MOVIE

Not OP, but BB x Rae is very cute. I kinda outgrew it though. BB x Star is where it's at though.

That's because it was garbage. The only things keeping threads like this alive are nostalgia and hate for TTG

>never got to a Starfire season where Blackfire could shine
Shame. The rest of the team got one.

Sounds like someone didn't watch season 5 at all, though that's not uncommon for some reason.

Not to mention several other episodes...

>everyone forgets the lost episode
I'd say it's like pottery but that would just be stupid

It's actually the movie, of all things, that cemented my BBRae shipping. This scene by far the most.

How does it feel to be garbage?

Explain.

It feels good.

Wasn't that just the pilot?

Nah he's a cuck. Him acting all heroic and leader-like is out of character for him. He should just stay as the goofball character that messes up sometimes but his heart is in the right place.

>It was finger-lickin' good.

I'm not aware of any pilot for TT. The episode I'm talking about is the one on the Trouble in Tokyo DVD, originally released between season 3 and 4.
It introduces a villain who appears in season 5.

>planned Blackfire arc

>show gets cancelled before it can happen

Fuck it all.

GOD WILLS IT

I'd love to see Blackfire get shone in the spotlight as the main villain. She definitely has the makings of an evil tyrannical bitch that always gets her way.