The end of an era

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2018/01/work-around-town-too.html?m=1

>Super Jail -- Ongoing
Huh?

>Space Jam 2
>ongoing

Sounds like all the current Marvel cartoons are ending so Disney can launch new ones on their streaming service in 2019

Orville already got a second season?

Did the Harley animated series got stuck on development hell?. What's the deal?

I think it might be an older list, Moonbeam City is on there too.

Some info is missing or outdated, but the new shows listed are legit. There’s been hints of a new Scooby and Flintstones for a while now.

I'm surprised no one is freaking out at Black Flintstones.

Theu deserve to end, they're shit.

Whatever new they have hopefully they have better writers.

Maybe the voice cast is black and does perfect Flintstones voices

All I want is a Flintstones show like the Mark Russell comic

>Super Jail -- ongoing
>Animaniacs -- upcoming
>Bunnicula -- ended
>Justice League Action -- ended
>Flinstones -- ongoing (with African-American cast)
>Space Jam 2 -- ongoing

>Teen Titans Go! -- ONGOING

>Dorthy and the Wizard of Oz -- ongoing
It's a show?

>Justice League Action - ended

Aw, damn it. Hopefully it means we’ll be getting a 30 minute JL show though.

I think the Superjail info is outdated.

>Flintstones with an African American cast

Oh shit, this has been a long time coming since the 70's, since The Blackstones was shot out of the water.

>The Honeymooners but with black people

I dunno man, that sounds pretty fucking fun to me. Always enjoyed movies like Friday and Barbershop. It could be cool like the Proud Family

>>The Honeymooners but with black people

They made that movie.

>Cedric the Entertainer

Was...was it good? Have you seen it?

I don't like the original Honeymooners, why the hell would I see the Black Honeymooners?

Because black writers actually can do humor?

I mean granted their humor isn't for everyone, and it IS Cedric the Entertainer, so, I guess it should speak for itself.

If anyone still dares to deny that Western animation is DEAD AND BURIED after reading this, they're an actual, absolute, literal fucking retard.

Good, fuck that era.

Infinity train is greenlit, great.

>ACME

what's that?

>spirderman ending already

Good, that show was shit.

Man, the kids on that blog are assholes.

>You misspelled some stuff! I don't think you are a reliable source as much!

This dude was the representative of the Animation Guild. He's been balls deep in the industry for decades. He loved the blog so much, even after he retired, he kept on blogging. He's as trustworthy as they come.

>Animaniacs reboot
It will appeal no one. Young watchers will not care about it, and nostalagiafags will complain it's missing the entire point and is bad.

>JLA is kill

fugg

No way, I learned my lesson
All I have to do is not watch it and ignore it exists and it will go away

i was surprised by that one as well. It's really the wrong time to bring that out.

As a black guy that loves the original Honeymooners, this makes me sad.

if it was, you'd probably know about it
>Gabby looks good on the poster

I like Justice League Action and Spider-Man (even with it's bad animation and "science!" dialogue)

Marvel Animation needs a head to toe retool (if only they didn't dump the crew they had before Ultimate Spider-Man). DC needs to stop making shows for Cartoon Network. I'm still not sure about the DC streaming service but there has to be a place that would let their good shows live.

>Bunnicula ending

Bullshit. They just picked up a third season there's no way they could have finished another whole season within just 4 months.

DC is trying. That's what the streaming service is for.

Sometimes seasons are announced as greenlit way after they're being worked on. I remember someone in the crew of Ultimate Spider-Man had leaked that they were working on season three seven months before it was officially announced.

Didn't think about it like that, I just hope it has a nice ending, they're building up to something.

The new flintstones should be a retelling of the comic.

Or maybe better just to take elements from it.

yep