Well that was fast

"Donald Trump says he is reconsidering his pledge to completely repeal Obamacare"

Sauce:bbc.com/news/live/election-us-2016-37899679?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=58262d29e4b05d511bb32f2a&Trump tells WSJ - I would keep parts of Obamacare&&ns_fee=0#post_58262d29e4b05d511bb32f2a

HE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW HAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/797184638099787777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The plan was to repeal and replace.

No need to take out the parts that aren't shit.

>The provision allowing children to stay on their parents' healthcare plan until the age of 26, as well as the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of pre-existing conditions may remain in place, he said.

>“I like those very much,” Mr. Trump said about those two elements of the law, which he had previously vowed to "repeal and replace".

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!!!

Litterally keeping the ONLY two good parts of obama care

Staying on parents insurance till 26

And not discriminating against pre-existing conditions

I thought CTR wasn't getting paid anymore?

And you think shillary did? Difference is she would never have any need to figure it out, Soros would email her what to say, and she would then send it cnn so they can get some talking heads with degrees to say its the greatest decision since sliced bread.

Trump is amazing because he knows you need to be flexible and fluid and analyze the situation. The best decision is the one that can be suddenly changed.

After all, theres no way that you campaigning could have access to all the technical information necesary to make the real decisions. Therefore I expect him to make whatever he can to make stuff BETTER.

If he thinks instantly repealing it is worse than trying to make it work then then hes not making america anygood by repealling it.

You elected him for his judgement, now its time to trust it!

You see those "&" in the URL? Fucking delete anything after them and you won't look like a computer illiterate retard when posting a link.

>Keeping the parts that helps kids
>Trashing the rest

What a fucking monster.

you are grasping at straws ;)

>completely

He's probably just keeping the "can't drop without reason" part to appease the libtard memesters shitting their pants about it.

this sort of speculation shitposting is what got trump elected

>Would consider keeping parts of Obamacare
>While throwing out the rest of the shit

Mate I don't think you understand how this works, go back to cleaning our holiday resorts or whatever it is you dumb spics do

blah blah blah, he lied and this is only the begining. be ready trumpfags.
haha man it's so funny to see someone from outside the US to take it so seriously. I wonder what kind of life do you have.

What if he got Mk-ultraed and physically brainwashed while in Obama office to become a puppet for the globalists?

we usually fuck your drunk women.

health insurance is a necessary evil at best. Pre-existing condition clauses are unnecessary period.

Are you from spain? Lmao

>Fucking the pond slime British "women" that frequent Spanish holiday resorts.

Brave lad

"Donald Trump likes Obamacare clauses 'very much'

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/797184638099787777

LMAO

trump is an evil monster and no matter what he does he will always be evil

there are small children being murdered in school RIGHT NOW by deranged schoolyard trump supporters dont you guys watch cnn?

literally dozens of people are rioting all over the world right now over this and its only going to get worse, so go ahead and fix this country trump, it wont matter to the people

Because now he realizes that it would majorly disrupt the economy, which would not help with making America "great" again. Drumph BTFO, deal with it, racists.

>Trump does based shit
>builds wall
>repeals obama care
>stops bullshit American wars, fixes our foreign policy
>manufacturing returns to America
>but doesn't deport all mexicans, doesn't repeal gay marriage, doesn't grab pussies
>Hillary isn't imprisoned, merely exiled and shamed for all eternity
>"Herrr derr, Trump is selling out! Sup Forums BTFO!!!"
>8 years of low energy trolling while Trump MAGA's like crazy

Honestly, it's not that bad CTR. It's gonna be okay. You just...you just keep doing your thing. Hang in there!

dont be ashamed for your women man, I know they are ugly but some of them are passable.

>He thinks eating our trash makes him above us

LMAO
M
A
O

Because the BBC isnt a bunch of fucking liberal loony elitist propaganda robots, right?
LMFAO the BBC are the labpour party/democrat party propagandist fuckwits of all time

picture related its the bbc

No he didn't lie, a lie is to purposefully mislead someone. He is just ignorant on the subject and had no idea what he was saying.

Now that he is actually president he is being forced to learn about the things he was actually saying and developing a more informed opinion

stop with this meme. Ive fucked nice and decent british women. not my fault they prefer spanish cock instead your ugly faces.

so the BBC is telling Trump what he has to say and do? because they are just reporting what he said.

Those two parts are not controversial in the least. I'm pretty sure everyone assumed that whatever replaced Obamacare would have something similar.

>nice and decent british women

kys moor

we agree on that. and now that he is learning how things really work he's realizing he cant do what he promised. he could thank god if he can do the 5% of what he promised.

Trump's entire campaign besides his central ideas about trade and immigration were always gauging the American peoples opinions. This pissed off both leftists and rightists. It looked to the untrained eye like he was shifting his positions constantly, but he was making a contract, a deal.

This is because he's an actual leader, not a partisan. He cares about the country, he's not going to fuck anyone over if he can help it. He doesn't want people dying from not getting insurance, he doesn't want gay peoples kids taken away from them, he doesn't want to deport all Mexicans. Never did.

>kys moor

did you have your curry for dinner yet?

this is bullshit though, he needs to tell lardos to fuck off, why should lardos get any treatment at all, they obviously just don't want to be alive

give them some fentanyl and be done with it

that style training starts when you're born, he's too old to start now

>helps the kids
Ohhh nooooo.

he has been given there play book and secret rules.
look at that face.

I sympathize with both Trump and Bernie. I know, they would be polar opposites on most issues. However, if we're talking about game changing, if we are talking about a nationalistic drive, the one payor system is one way we could make America great again. That and a VAT tax on everything

Hillary voter here.

>He doesn't want people dying from not getting insurance, he doesn't want gay peoples kids taken away from them, he doesn't want to deport all Mexicans. Never did.

So I wasn't supposed to take anything he said seriously? No. I remain terrified of Drumpf.

No shit, Trump is gonna backpedal on EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING.

>the wall is now a "fence extension"
>there won't be a mass exodus of immigrants (just the same level of deportations that already happen under Obama)
>Muslims won't be banned
>Won't leave the Paris accords
>Gonna hire the same corrupt fucks that Hillary was going to hire
>Gonna to bomb the same places Hillary was going to bomb
>Obamacare won't be repealed, just altered (to favor insurance companies even more)
>The Transpacific Partnership will be signed (he'll damage control by saying he negotiated and changed it)
>NAFTA won't be repealed

But hey, at least he'll cut taxes on the rich. Just like Bush did. And Obama made them permanent. Wait, this is the CHANGE candidate?

Curry is Indian, Mohamed

Good for you, no one cares. Maybe you should've paid attention to the election. Trump took huge shit from saying he wasn't going to allow people to die in the streets on the republican debate stage against the Cuban cunts.

>mexican intellectual

Trump was a Democrat most his life.
He said he'd lock Hillary up, but guess what, he won't, its just election guff, he isn't going to actually build a wall either.

He said he thinks Obamacare is bad, he never said he wants some kind of brutal healthcare tyranny where all sick people are killed on sight.

Its actually not too completely off the table he might try to create some kind of NHS, trump actually hates Insurance companies.

Ahahahha you can't just go back to pre-Obamacare insurance industry and just force insurance companies to accept pre-existing conditions

it doesn't work that way

You're just making shit up. I mean I know for a fact that that fence extension part is bullshit. That's just Mitch The Bitch McConnell's hilariously lowball opening offer that Trump is going to leverage into negotiating the exact height of the wall.

You're stupid. No really, at this point in this ongoing drama, if you have not figured out yet that Trump is a master persuader and world class negotiator, then you simply have not been paying attention and your opinion is discarded.

>Keep the part about "not denying coverage for pre-existing conditions"
>Remove the part about "not jacking up the prices for these policies so that the parasite bastards actually have to pay up instead of stealing from everyone else"

I think I could live with that.

The prohibition on pre-existing conditions IS WHY PREMIUMS ARE SO HIGH

Insurance companies are paying out of the ass now because of this

>keeping the part where you can get insurance with preexisting conditions
>keeping all the good parts
>throwing out the fucking awful mandatory trash parts
is everyone retarded or am i the only one seeing the good stuff

I'm thinking it must be you who is the retarded one - the entire "mandatory" thing was an attempt to make the other parts work. Obamacare "insurance" is only feasible if healthy people are literally subsidizing the non-healthy ones (who would have been refused without the law). But obviously, healthy people are too smart to fall for that, so the law's answer is "Well, just fucking make them pay for it!"

And the reason the system is crashing now is because even with the government doing everything they can to steal from them and force them to buy, the healthy people aren't willing to. That shit's expensive, yo.

Who even cares?
We want the wall and demographic changes. Healthcare doesn't matter one way or the other.

Yeah no. I could not give two shits about some wall that will most likely not do jack shit.

Run along Timmy. The adults are talking.

A lot of people depend on it and there will be many tears taking it away. He needs to use his political capital wisely. Healthcare is built that way if you get people dependent on what they have you aren't going to easily take it away.

Also it's not the reason he got elected. He needs to build the wall. Then he can work on healthcare.

Another thing is he has a republican congress. He's going to be able to do things they want to do.

There will be a democratic congress next due to inevitable backlash. With them he will be able to do things the democrats want to do. Maybe he'll decide to deal them single payer ( since economically and emperically it is the right thing to do ) in exchange for something he wants.

>Literally keeping the ONLY two good parts of obama care

It just highlights yet again that Trump is exactly what we needed.