Do you reckon if Trump does an undeniably good job as the prez and avoids controversy do you think the left will stop...

Do you reckon if Trump does an undeniably good job as the prez and avoids controversy do you think the left will stop hating on man?

I predict a rift in the left creating sane leftists and insane sjws

No, the Dems only care about power, Trump took power away from them so they'll never stop hating him.

Who cares ? The left is destroyed. Bernifag and Hillaryfag will hate eachothers for years.

He lost the popular vote and therefore the election.

Yeah I agree famdingle

> if

He's not though. He has no idea what he's doing. He's just going to be a puppet controlled by his 'advisers'

Of course not. They'll hate him even more than george bush Jr.

This. For a time at least the left are going to fight among themselves. Then they will comeback as anti Trump as ever. What you're see now is mostly shock and disbelief.

The left isn't destroyed. This is but a momentary setback for them.

The sane ones who don't realize how crazy their allies are will split like says. Hopefully they keep trying to go further and further to the left as Trump revives the Republican Party as the populist alliance and the Dems just sort of die in the meantime. My hope and expectation that our dichotomy will shift from left/right to auth/libertarian within 15 years. I'd love to see conservative values almost universally accepted again with the only fight being between people who want a failry limited gov't (ie Rand/Ron ideals) and people who want moderately sized gov't like Trump wants. Liberals will be a fringe group as we begin pumping out conservative generations.

Who needs to be electable?

>Says he's against the establishment
>Is appointing establishment politicians to his cabinet
>Doing a good job

lol no.

He's just a different flavor of shit.

US left is insane, its one step away from Lenin, i don't think they're going to stop.

Sorry OP. It's impossible for a racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, rude, arrogant, bombastic member of the wealthy elite to be a good leader or make decisions that benefit his country. Haven't you been paying attention?

I've seen multiple people on facebook and twitter say they hope he destroys the economy worse than the great depression. When they get called out on it they just double down
If that isn't mental illness I don't know what is

if he doesn't sell parcels of National Park/BLM lands to gas/oil spectators, especially the new monuments passed by executive order/Obama. doesn't scrap the EPA. doesn't approve keystone xl. invest in renewable energies. i'll even apologize.

If our left wing is almost Lenin, what the hell does that make the EU and Britbong's?

I second that.

I think your left is actually worse, maybe its just my perception.